TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - February 2009

I had no idea Kelly Kelly's real name was Barbara Blank. I thought the whole "Barbie Blank" thing was just made up.

And she JUST turned 22 on 1/15. Which would mean she was only 19 when she debuted in '06.

Wow.

That 3 year delay isn't doing your street cred very good - not that you have much.

During the Extreme Strip Poker on ECW Kelly made a comment saying that she can't drink because she was only 19. Don't know why I remember that for some reason.

Dominic wouldn't tap out?

Why would Rey care about Dominic? He's really Eddie's son so he should go ahead and off him. Or are we supposed to forget that.

<WWE Creative>Would you look at this please?

neuralizer_mib.jpg

I still find it funny that Vince had no idea that POTC (one of the most successful movies of 2003) existed.

I think he knew about it, just nothing about it.

It would go something like this.

Random Person: Hey Vince, heard of this Pirates of the Carribean movie?

Vince: They made a movie about that? How about that.

Random Person: Yeah, it stars Johnny Depp.

Vince: I don't know who that is.

I still find it funny that Vince had no idea that POTC (one of the most successful movies of 2003) existed.

I think he knew about it, just nothing about it.

It would go something like this.

Random Person: Hey Vince, heard of this Pirates of the Carribean movie?

Vince: They made a movie about that? How about that.

Random Person: Yeah, it stars Johnny Depp.

Vince: I don't know who that is.

BS on that one. From one of his old Playboy interviews, Vince McMahon lists Edward Scissorhands in his top 5 favorite movies at #3. Goodfellas was #1.

I don't get the Melina love. She's ugly, and her only redeeming point is she can wrestle and do the splits.

A wrestler who can wrestle?

Heavens forbid!

I don't think most Divas know how to wrestle properly. They're supposed to look pretty, and that's what they do. A few of them can wrestle, but they aren't as attractive. Lita/Trish were different though. They had the looks as well.

Yeah calling Lita good looking and then dogging on Melina? Cmon now.

Honestly, all of the WWE chicks are pretty fucking decent if you ask me. Current and past with the exceptions being Nicole Bass and Chyna, before the jaw work and feminine makeover.

Lita never had that pretty a face. It didn't help that she seemed to have a lot of work done on her face later on in her career.

Many of the divas past and present are very beautiful women. Girls like Stacy and Trish did have successful modelling careers before and after WWE. However, for many of the women, a combination of steroids, too much make up and ridiculously fake looking boobs left them looking like drag queens. I remember powerslam used to joke that the women in WWE never really looked like women at all. I remember Tori, the one with DX, was actually quite freakishly ugly. She'd had so much done on her face at that point, she looked like a cat. Calling her a sex symbol was crazy to me.

Girls like Melina and Lita would probably get laughed out of most modelling agencies (Melina, now, because she was quite pretty before the WWE cosmetic surgeons got their hands on her). But I think wrestling fans are just trained to think anyone with huge boobs is hot.

Went out to the house show in Wilkes-Barre tonight. Spotted Edge at the Cracker Barrel before the show!

Melina p. Beth Phoenix

Kane p. Santino Marella in 12 seconds

Mike Knox p. Goldust

Fit Finlay p. Mark Henry in a Belfast Brawl

William Regal/Boogeyman confrontation

Jack Swagger p. Christian

Chris Jericho p. Kofi Kingston

Shawn Michaels and CM Punk d. Randy Orton and Edge (Michaels pinned Edge)

How was the Christian/Swagger match at the house show, curious about that since the two they have had on TV have been extremely good.

That's a very oddly booked, yet good sounding main event.

Rey Mysterio was not at TV this past week and will not be appearing on the WWE Northeast house shows this weekend either.

PWInsider.com has no confirmation as to why Mysterio has been pulled from the appearances at this time, but the belief among those I spoke to is it was likely a personal situation he needed to address in San Diego (where he resides), not a suspension or injury.

A planned Mysterio signing in Massapequa, NY will instead feature Chris Jericho.

Uh oh. I hope he isn't at home "taking care" of his sick wife and children.

EDIT: Damn, didn't realize someone already made a Benoit joke. I should read the entire page of posts next time.

I highly doubt he is going to Beniot his family. Rey's wife is like twice his size, she could easily take his ass out.

Lita never had that pretty a face. It didn't help that she seemed to have a lot of work done on her face later on in her career.

Girls like Melina and Lita would probably get laughed out of most modelling agencies (Melina, now, because she was quite pretty before the WWE cosmetic surgeons got their hands on her). But I think wrestling fans are just trained to think anyone with huge boobs is hot.

I agree about Lita never having a pretty face, but the boobjob she got toward the end of her WWE run almost made up for it.

And I don't like Melina at all, but she looks a million times better than she did before getting plastic surgery.

Here's a pic of her hideous face before she was famous: :ph34r:

fcqoe8.jpg

Hey asshole, I was about to post in that thread.

Anyways, since she was that ugly before it means she'll still have confidence issues and I can easily bang her despite her fame.

Edit: I like how much effort you put into the new thread.