TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

Again, I'm not sure if I'll use him in a singles match or as part of a tag team, but my next pick is Shinsuke Nakamura.

nakamura3.jpg

I'm pretty pumped that this guy got back to me. He's a good worker with a sweet finisher (though he doesn't use it in WWE) and I'm going to be using him with Petey Williams, though I'm not sure yet whether they will be a tag team or opponents.

britpack3rw.jpg

Paul Burchill

This will complete my version of the J-Tex Corporation (Bruiser Brody, Stan Hansen, Buzz Sawyer, Eddie Gilbert and .....)

kabuki2.jpg

The Great Kabuki.

Boy, I've got a bad feeling that Kahran is going to take the guy I've got in mind for my next pick. If not him, then Al. I really should start creating a list for these next rounds.

I've got a list of about 80-100 people, simply because I've got a memory like a sieve.

If only I could remember where I put it.

*rimshot*

Seriously though, if Kahran or Stevie take my next pick I'm going to be super-pissed.

My next pick is one of the all-time great heels in wrestling. A psychotic mad man who won five world heavyweight titles and was one of the most influential wrestlers in history.

02.jpg

Mad Dog Vachon

*wipes sweat off brow*

My top two are still alive. Maybe I should have picked 'em last go 'round but we'll see.

Two guys eh? Well, I was thinking of going with another tag team with this pick if that's what you were looking at.

I'm taking one of the top females in wrestling right now. I'm going to use her as a face against Kong, which is something that TNA should be doing. She's great in the ring and quite cute.

Its criminal that TNA is hiding her behind a burka.

IMG_2383.jpg

CHEERLEADER MELISSA

*wipes sweat off brow*

My top two are still alive. Maybe I should have picked 'em last go 'round but we'll see.

Two guys eh? Well, I was thinking of going with another tag team with this pick if that's what you were looking at.

Nah, not a tag team. Just two guys I'm planning to pair up against each other in a feud but if one of 'em gets taken, I really don't think I'll pick the other so I'll have to go back to the drawing board.

Adding a little more entertainment value with this pick. You know what there's not enough of in wrestling today? Stalling. Sure, you can have guys who go out there and chain wrestle themselves into knots, take crazy dives to the floor and come up with innovative ways to drop each other on their heads. But what about the art of stalling? Just as much of a reaction (and often more) with less of the physical risk. Don't get me wrong, this man can wrestle, absolutely. Infact he was way ahead of his time in many ways. But my fond memories are of watching him spend the first 5 minutes of matches cartwheeling and prancing around, generally working people up to the point that they wanted to see him get his comeuppance. Which he always did.

Factor in that he's also an excellent talker can be alligned with other wrestlers as a mouthpiece having been a manager, plus the fact I'm based in Florida AND I've got a natural feud for him with the guy who impersonates his brother... this pick is nothing short of genius.

Infact, it's

04.jpg

THE GENIUS

My next pick is one of the all-time great heels in wrestling. A psychotic mad man who won five world heavyweight titles and was one of the most influential wrestlers in history.

02.jpg

Mad Dog Vachon

It was between him and Koloff for me.

Wow. I was just talking about getting him with the belief he should survive this next round. I had intended to pair him with Candido. At least Eugene wasn't taken.

Wow. I was just talking about getting him with the belief he should survive this next round. I had intended to pair him with Candido. At least Eugene wasn't taken.

I almost did for part of my Freakshow, but thought DeMott would serve me better as a guy outside the main event looking in.

02.jpg

Mad Dog Vachon

It was between him and Koloff for me.

It was between him and Kiniski for me.