TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

I'm taking one of the top females in wrestling right now. I'm going to use her as a face against Kong, which is something that TNA should be doing. She's great in the ring and quite cute.

Its criminal that TNA is hiding her behind a burka.

IMG_2383.jpg

CHEERLEADER MELISSA

Criminal isn't even the word. It's a travesty.

So, a few rounds ago I drafted Stu Hart and I've been thinking about what to do with him ever since. I considered using him in a non-wrestling role such as a guest referee, but I don't think that would really be the best use of him. I started to think about putting him in some sort of match but I couldn't decide who would make sense to pair him up with. Shawn Michaels would have been interesting, but he was gone in the first round. Here we are in the 17th round and I finally realized who would be the ultimate opponent for Stu Hart.

This match has a storyline that writes itself. Who wouldn't be intrigued seeing Stu Hart attempt to stretch this guy?

In a special attraction match, I will book Stu Hart in a submissions match against....

amd_mcmahon.jpg

Vince McMahon

On behalf of King Kamala Classic:

Now for something different, I've gone with some light heavies and women my last few rounds so I'm thinking big with my next two picks. These two probably won't win Match of The Night but the Clash of The Superheavyweights will have those in attendance awestruck hopefully.

My first pick is a sentimental favorite. While his gimmick is, let's face it, downright offensive and his wrestling skills leave a bit to be desired...this guy has always been one of my favorite wrestling characters. He also sells incredibly well for a man his size and has perhaps the best facial reactions in the business. Though he was a monster heel for the vast majority of his career, I'm actually be using him as a somewhat comedic character. He'll be brought under the tutelage of an as yet to be determined manager/wrestler who will try to teach him the ropes and hilarity will ensue. He's a four time former USWA Unified World Heavyweight Champion and a former AWA Southern Heavyweight Champion. With my next pick, I'm proud to select my namesake...

13.jpg

Kamala

Now time to select Kamala's opponent and a guy I'm sure that I'll pair up against Andre The Giant somewhere down the line. One of the best big men of his day. Was simultaneously remarkably strong (I guess he competed in some World's Strongest Man competitions) and remarkably agile for a guy nearing 500 pounds. He's a former AWA World Tag Team Champion and NWA Missouri Heavyweight Champion....

02.jpg

Jerry Blackwell

I'm not sure who I'll pair my next pick with. Angle immediately comes to mind, but he'll be busy with Steamboat.

Anyway, this guy is a former UFC champion and he'll add a legitimate badass presence to my main event/upper midcard scene.

Severn4.JPG

Dan "The Beast" Severn

For my next selection:

2004kazu.jpg

Kaz Hayashi

I felt I needed some more lightweights as the majority of my roster are bigger guys and I wanted a bit of diversity.

my two picks are has follows.

there were a great tag team in ecw and a perfect angle with the hardys. i pick

joey matthews and Christain York

02.jpg

Wow, Vince is a HELL of a pick, especially paired against Stu Hart.

Anyway, next pick is going to sort out my junior heavyweight division by slotting in against Noble in what'd be a real technical classic. And that pretty much is my junior heavyweight division at the moment. The first ever WCW Cruiserweight Champion, not to mention NWA Jr. Heavyweight Champion and 'AWA World Heavyweight Champion', with air quotations. I'm taking the mid 90s Junior Heavyweight version, although he's still wrestling now as a heavyweight for Zero-One.

03.jpg

SHINJIRO OHTANI

With still so many quality male wrestles on the board, I'm going to use my pick to get another woman to add to my roster.

With Melissa as the clear cut face, and Kong as the monster heel, I've decided to add someone who can play the role of the Malenko/workrate styled tweener. I'm building my roster with the vision of building year long programs leading to a super event, and she will be important for the women's championship angle. Melissa will drop the title to Kong, leading to a stretcher job taking out TSM's favorite cheerleader. This woman will fill in as the top female face, ultimately leading to a three way dance for the woman's title at the supercard.

And she likes koalas.

l_1e7134d333d34ee497d5a86dfbb01605.jpg

"THE DEATH REY" SARA DEL REY

And here's a legitimate picture.

D2K_0033-1.jpg

Darn. Surprised he lasted this long too.

EDIT: And I was just beginning to think about Tanaka next up.

Not least because you've got two incarnations of that particular team, so if somebody took Max Moon or Shinja, you'd be okay. Unless they took both.

04.jpg

Johnny Ace

Another addition to my tag team ranks, did most of his best work in Japan, teaming with multiple people over the years. A good, consistent worker to add to my roster.

With my next pick, I want to get one half of one of the great HEEL teams of the 80's. Before they got neutered by Vince:

butch.jpg

Butch Miller

Couldn't find an individual pic from the Sheepherder days.

With my next pick, I want to get one half of one of the great HEEL teams of the 80's. Before they got neutered by Vince:

butch.jpg

Butch Miller

Couldn't find an individual pic from the Sheepherder days.

I get it!

I was thinking about taking him a few rounds ago but wasn't sure. Even now, but I guess I made the right choice in drafting him now.

With some of the women I wanted being snatched up this round, I need to act quickly and will use my next pick on LuFisto aka Precious Lucy.

hardcore010.jpg