TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Warrior absolutely shreds WWE in Byte This reponse

On WWE's Invitation to Appear on Byte This: "Of course, I do NOT accept this brainless, disgraceful invitation. FUCK NO, I do not. You can rescue yourself, Vince. Do your own damage control. I've no ear for your begging anymore. Only if you were on fire would I help you -- it'd just be too hard to resist pissing on you. Open mic? Then let it truly be open. Let your audience have some fresh air. Flush the toliet bowl once. Let them hear something intelligent, decent and truthful for once. Give them, Vince, what they want -- just like you are always bragging the WWE does. Let them be proud for just a few moments that the energetic, intense and colorful Ultimate Warrior persona they loved when they were little kids didn't become a self-pitying, disappointing, broken-down has-been like all the other brittle-minded skeletons traipsing around your locker rooms or now buried in forgotten about graves. Order the queer (Todd Grisham) and the cripple (Droz) who host the show to read what I have written here, and while they do that have them hold up mirrors looking at themselves so they can know exactly the kind of people in your organization I'm writing about. No apologies -- I don't discriminate for the handicapped who sign on to behave degenerately."

On Vince McMahon's Claims That He Couldn't Wait To Fire Warrior: "What I think you meant to say, Vince, was “hire,” not “fire”: “I couldn’t wait to hire his ass.” I worked for the WWF on three separate occasions and you fired me only once and that was in ‘92 using Davey Boy and I as scapegoats in an attempt to throw the feds off your own scandal-brewing steroid trail. And every time I left, you’d track me down and come begging to bring me back. Never once did I call you or anybody else from the WWF to come back -- you ALWAYS came to me. Even one time sending Ed Cohen to hunt me down in the backwoods of NM at 4:30 am -- this was after you suspended me in ‘91. When you found me, you would always show up with two things. One, your stupid, superficial question “Don’t you miss the celebrity and limelight?” and, two, a goodie bag carrying a fat check to assuage your guilt and fault for letting me get out the door to begin with. You were a spoiled little kid even back then. You always had to learn the truth about me the hard way: “Damn, that guy really does do what he says he will do.”

On Vince McMahon's claim that Warrior held WWF up for money: "...you got that wrong, too. Of course, it’s a fantasy you’ve created, so that makes it true in your twisted mind. There was an issue about a Wrestlemania 7 payoff, but the strong-arming being done was by you and your conniving financial thug at the time, Doug Sages, not me. Instead of being straightforward with me about what the payoff was going to be, you kept dragging out avoiding any discussion about it while Sages unethically concocted a counterfeit loan to me, which I knew nothing about till much later, say, around Summerslam time. How coincidental. When I called you on it, you duplicitously scribbled down and rushed me a letter praising me for my contributions to the company, my one-of-a-kind work ethic, and that you were proud to have me not just as a talent but know me as a friend -- and, then, Surprise! you pulled a 180 on me and courageously suspended me after the ‘91 Summerslam match by handing me a tough, condescending letter. You expected me to drop to my knees right then and lick one of the three balls you claimed you had, begging you to take me back, right there in that MSG locker room, right there in front of your adulterous ball licker at the time, Mrs. Emily Feinburg, (so you could show her, I guess, how big a man you were), but I told you that Emily was the one good at it and you wouldn’t be seeing me for quite some time. I didn’t lie. I got my bags, went to AZ, moved to NM and left you ill with worry about where I was. “Where’s MY Warrior?’ you boohooed for months. It is a flat-out Wizard of OZ fantasy that I ever held you or WWF up for money."

Responding to Triple H's comment that Warrior was the most unprofessional wrestler Triple H was ever in the ring with: "I’m the most unprofessional person you’ve ever stepped into the ring with? Well, now, ain’t that pretty. Because what I remember, Mr. Stephanie McMahon, is that you were only in the ring with me one time -- and for less than 5 minutes. Here all these years since leaving the ring and becoming interested in mentoring young people, I often wonder what kind of impact I am having because I take it seriously and it is important to me do it effectively. Well, it sure sounds like I taught you very well in the 5 minutes you had in the ring with me. Because from what I hear you are the biggest unprofessional asshole the business has ever seen. You are welcome."

More On Triple H: "Yes, Paul, sorrily, your whole career has been a mission to outdo Ultimate Warrior. But guess what little, puffy man? You failed. Oh, how you failed. I set an iconic standard none of you could reach. And you are bitter about it. So bitter. You all are. Indeed, it is this bitterness that you most have in common with your father-in-law. In fact, he recognized the depth of it in you and knew if something ever happened to him you would continue the mission to fulfill HIS vendetta. To secure it, he gave you his daughter. But he must be a little concerned, because it seems the only masculinity you can drum up is while you are hanging onto her booking skirt. You know, think about it. If I hadn’t been smitten with my own honey at the time and Vince would have been more sensible, he might have hired me to become his son-in-law. You know, the Original Ultimate Warrior, not a dismal imitation. On second thought, I had strong self confidence and Vince never felt sorry for me as he evidently does for you."

On Bobby Heenan: "it’s just too difficult to keep a straight face talking about the pure two-faced bag of shit you are (and have always been), what, with you also actually wearing one as a piece of body jewelry. You are dying, diseased on the inside, and no more time is left to get back any of the integrity that matters the most on death’s bed. Imagine what it will be like, lying there taking in your last breaths, knowing you whored yourself out your whole life, and had to, in your final years, be faced with emptying your own personal shit bag affirming to you the true value of what you achieved in your life. Not even Vince could come up with a better finish than this. Karma is just a beautiful thing to behold."

On Jim Ross: "Everyone is asking the same question: “Just when did Jim Ross get to know Warrior so well to have these endless opinions about him that he does?” All anyone can think of, largely because it is so apparent across the board throughout the entire DVD, is that, again, envy alone provides you (and everyone else for that matter) with the enlightenment and answers. You are obviously jealous of both the fact that I never let Vince have his way with me as he has with you and everyone else and, also, that you never had the chance to bend me over either since becoming the Mother Hen over the talent around about ‘96 when I was last there."

On Plans to Respond to the WWE's DVD Legally: "Of course, about whether or not there is any legitimate slander, I will hold off and legally find out. But it really is a great cultural illustration of how deviantly dumbed down mentoring and masculinity have become. And, interestingly enough, engaging these serious ideas is what propels me in the career interests I have today."

On WWE's Current Stars Ridiculing him on the DVD: "I am always conscious of giving you young guys a break whenever I express criticisms about the storylines and creative direction in the business. I figure you are dumb and naive and still figuring out your philosophy of life, so I am not as hard on you for your youthful behaviors. Maybe one day you'll come around. Maybe not and you’ll just turn out like all the other grown men who are letting you down. We will all see. But you’ll want to keep in mind, that I stand up and defend my integrity in person just as seriously as I do when I write about it. It’s not a work. And it’d be to your misfortune if I was traveling through some airport in this country one day and happened to see you standing there surrounded by little sexpot groupies and adoring fans, and I just took it upon myself to approach you, not to pick a fight but to ask you to explain your ridicule of me, and suddenly you couldn’t speak and started to go to the bathroom all over yourself. Let me tell you from my own life experiences, there’s nothing so intimidating and embarrassing as another human being who can kick your ass with their mind. Take it from a guy who made quite a success out of throwing his muscle around, and learned this lesson the hard way."

"Because, you see, I am sorta old-fashioned about many things. One of those things is that a person should never be afraid to defend their integrity, especially when they have it. I do. And another thing is that young people should have both manners and respect for their elders, especially when they are deserving of it. I am. So, when you disrespect me, you leave me with no other choice, being the grown, adult man I am, but to embarrass you like a childish fool if I was to cross paths with you. And if you thought Ultimate Warrior as a physical thing was so intense it made you an awe-struck, speechless kid, you’re not going to be any less awe-struck and speechless when I give you a piece of my mind with the same kind of intensity."

Guest *KNK*

Just for calling Triple H "Little Puffy Man", I support The Warrior and he takes it away for his disgraceful comments on Heenan.

Well, it sure sounds like I taught you very well in the 5 minutes you had in the ring with me. Because from what I hear you are the biggest unprofessional asshole the business has ever seen. You are welcome.

-

That had me almost in the floor laughing..honestly.

I love how he claims to have taught HHH how to be unprofessional in his 5 minute squash w/ him. That's funny to me :)

I love how he claims to have taught HHH how to be unprofessional in his 5 minute squash w/ him. That's funny to me :)

You missed the point unless you were joking.

I don't think I missed the point. "Warrior" was joking how he must be a great teacher if in only 5 minutes in the ring with HHH he taught him how to be that unprofessional.

I found it to be amusing.

Then there is no "claim" if he was joking. I just misunderstood the context of that statement then.

NP, I misworded it. I should have put "'s around claim. Warrior may be crazy as a loon, but he always says something funny, and he (to me at least) seems to come across as a very honest, albeit misguided individual :P

As much of a prick Warrior is in his own right (in his commentary, he refers to his character as He and Him like he's the fuckin' messiah), I really hope he successfully sues Vince for millions just to send a message that you can't publicly screw with someone just because they don't want to play ball.

Let them hear something intelligent, decent and truthful for once.

Intelligent? He's got to be joking right? I can imagine him going to FYE and picking up about 15 copies of the DVD and then he used 1 to watch and the other 14 to destroy, while watching the DVD.

Order the queer (Todd Grisham) and the cripple (Droz)who host the show to read what I have written here

Because as we all know, queering doesn't make the world work.

that was brilliant. while classless in some areas, he surely has a right to be angered by the slanderous tales told by vince. vince has been a bully for years, and because of no competition, all of the old timers have come crawling back to him for one last pay day. they all hate him, they just have no pride. at least warrior stands up for what he believes in. i respect THAT from him.

full-text: http://ultimatewarrior.com/09.27.05DVDII.htm

"And that son-in-law of yours, what a piece of work he is. But you know this already, he’s cut from the same placid, impotent mold as you. I’m the most

unprofessional person you’ve ever stepped into the ring with? Well, now, ain’t that pretty. Because what I remember, Mr. Stephanie McMahon, is that you

were only in the ring with me one time -- and for less than 5 minutes. Here all these years since leaving the ring and becoming interested in mentoring young

people, I often wonder what kind of impact I am having because I take it seriously and it is important to me do it effectively. Well, it sure sounds like I taught

you very well in the 5 minutes you had in the ring with me. Because from what I hear you are the biggest unprofessional asshole the business has ever seen.

You are welcome."

"Well, now, I’ve gone and done it again. Damn if I haven’t. This delusional, insane, dumb, muscle-headed former wrestler has scrawled another classic

masterpiece."

that was brilliant. while classless in some areas, he surely has a right to be angered by the slanderous tales told by vince. vince has been a bully for years, and because of no competition, all of the old timers have come crawling back to him for one last pay day. they all hate him, they just have no pride. at least warrior stands up for what he believes in. i respect THAT from him.

Agreed.

Well, it sure sounds like I taught you very well in the 5 minutes you had in the ring with me. Because from what I hear you are the biggest unprofessional asshole the business has ever seen. You are welcome.

-

That had me almost in the floor laughing..honestly.

For some reason, I hear Jeff Foxworthy saying that last line. And yes, that whole tirade was great stuff.

Watching Jim Helwiggy and Vince McMahon piss on each other is a little like watching Hitler and Stalin have a fistfight. You're not sure whether you should cheer or boo, so you just sort of hope they do as much damage to each other as possible.

Watching Jim Helwiggy and Vince McMahon piss on each other is a little like watching Hitler and Stalin have a fistfight.  You're not sure whether you should cheer or boo,  so you just sort of hope they do as much damage to each other as possible.

I'm pretty much of this mindset.

I don't care to read Warrior's long winded, insane rants and no way in fucking hell I give Vince McMahon a dime of my money so I can watch him bury someone so he can get his rocks off.

Fuck 'em both.

Guest *KNK*
Watching Jim Helwiggy and Vince McMahon piss on each other is a little like watching Hitler and Stalin have a fistfight.  You're not sure whether you should cheer or boo,  so you just sort of hope they do as much damage to each other as possible.

Helwig and McMahon's pissing contest isn't anything close or similar to Hitler and Stalin having a fistfight.

Stop being an idiot and making horrible analogies.

Seems as if I'm in the minority, but Warrior's rants makes him look like the real bitter bitchboy of the situation more than even WWE. At least the DVD gave him credit in some respects - Warrior is flat out on attack mode here without any real logic - as usual.

For him to tell everyone in WWE that they are bashing him because they are just bitter, well thats just flat out stupid.