TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Old Me

The New Me's Blog

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Who is Kevin Johnson? He is one sick puppy and should seek help.

Guest The Old Me

Dear Diary,

9/18/03 9:17 a.m.,

I didn't sleep well last night.

I got into a fight with a mentally challenged guy last night.

My neck still hurts today.

I'm going to the mountains tomorrow though, to drink beer. Oh what will I do without you, diary.

Dear Diary,

Your pages have been tainted. Hopefully today will bring more meaningful entries to make up for the worthless drivel that overcame you in several spots.

Hugs and Kisses,

Zack

Guest The Old Me

Dear Diary,

I am guilty of your abuse. Please love me like you used to. I'll never do it again. I was uh...drinking and I've never abused a diary before. And works been so hard. I'll never do it again, I swayre.

Guest The Old Me

Dear Diary,

Thank you for your forgiveness. I wish this book had a lock, to keep seminal fluids like Johnson out.

Dear Diary:

Once monkey sex, penis and seminal fluids are written and its NOT a gay, beastiality novel, its time to put that puppy to rest.

Poor diary...poor, poor diary, why do they abuse you so.

Yours,

Ripper

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Dear Diary,

Wow, today nobody still likes me. I havent got those people to pay me back what they owe, I'll figure something out. I just found a new thread on blogs, what the Hell is a blog?! If no one knows I'll claim that I invented and bitch at them when ever they try to use it. Mas Tequila!

Living in California sucks horrible Goldberg ass! One of the candidates running the recall put on his official statment that he's not qulaified to be governor, and that's why he's running. Another one said that putting him in the Governor's seat will bring the breaking of the Seventh Seal closer. That Terminator guy doesent even had a fuckin' statement.

My friend ran awya from me yesterday, he looked scared when I showed him my "collection." I can't be the only one who has a huge stack of Hair Metal CD's piling up in my closet, what is this world coming to.

I have funally come up with a plan to get back into the OAOAST, it is very simple, and...........

........there is a knock at the front door. There is a guy with a shotgun who looks just like the little fat boy who runs the TSM Forums. He seems pissed, I can hear him saying something about rage. I think I'll let him in.

Mario A. Logan

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Dear Moron,

The immense stupidity contained in this thread is mind-boggling.

Guest The Old Me

Dear Diary,

I just pooped here at work. The toilet paper reminds me of sand paper. Ouch. That is all, diary.

Guest CheroneWasMurdered

Dear Diary,

I'am slowly exposing the weaknesses of the Dames.

CWM III

Guest The Old Me

Dear Diary,

Why has CWM III come here?? Does anyone care?

My diary says, "no."

Guest CheroneWasMurdered

Dear Diary,

^ gives me boisterous diarrhea.

CWM I...........shit I gotta go.

Dear Diary,

Today I ventured into the Love, Sex and Dating folder at TheSmartMarks Forum. It was there that a poster named Choken One said he occasionally thought about being anally violated by people of other race.

I'm glad he's equal opportunity, but that post of his scared me. Please, take the pain away.

Zack

Guest CheroneWasMurdered

Dear Diary,

I just read Zack's diary, and the last entry made me think that he was just some sick fuck. My mind changed when I went to go see what made him sick, and well..................BLAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Dear Diary,

I noticed my friend New Me's friend FOOSTER lurking in the LSD folder today. Please, to brighten TNM's spirits, allow the enigma known as Fooster the strength to post here, just once.

Thank you,

Zack

Dear Diary,

It was my birthday yesterday (or it still is in America, which is cool). I got a huge new bed, a few CDs, and a shitload of money, which I will use to buy a new cell phone. I just read HeldDOWN which really made my day, because I am a heel now. Quite a few people have wished me a happy birthday, and those people I thank.

Until next time,

Adam.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Dear Diary,

I got drunk.

Again.

Sincerely,

CWM,

That Alcoholic bastard

Dear Diary,

I finally realized that TSM needy Choko, so I gave them Choko in all her mighty cuteness. But I didn't want to take away from the kittigal, Felicia, so I decided to make sure that Choko get to be in my siggy.

Hopefully, TSM becomes happy again. Now that they have both Choko and Felicia to admire.

~ Dor

Deary Diary,

Choko has niccy newy piccy onny boardy and hopey that itty bringy outty all the cutinessy thatty Choko has. Hopey thatty TSMys happy with newy piccy too.

~*Choko*~

Dear Diary,

I just found out that our video games and toys folder champion is a filthy furry and my whole life has crumbled as a result. First it was cousin Cletus getting caught with the neighbors horse Ol' Zachary and my cat, Pest, scratching out my hedgehog's eye. I have come to the conclusion that the animals most all die before they conquer the world.

P.s. Remember to pick up medication from Walgreens tonight.

Guest CheroneWasMurdered

Dear Diary,

Why does God let people like Ban Johnson exist?!

CWM III

Guest The Old Me

Dear Diary,

I want nothing to do with that Cherone crooner.

My buddy Zack mentioned by boy FOOSTER, and I would love it if he came here.

I leave for the mountains tomorrow and won't be back for a few days, diary. I'll miss you. Give me kiss, diary.

*kisses diary*

Ahhh....