TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

TUF V: The Thread

TUF wouldn't be TUF without some fatty showing up way overweight. And now he's crying about it.

Get on the treadmill you donk.

Edit: And then after Jens picks to make fights first, he doesn't pick the fight they will win for sure by DQ.

Yea, no one's gonna dropd 22 pounds in a day. Not unless he gets lipo.

Don't they make these guys have to make weight when they do tryouts for 155, so this doesn't happen?

BJ really doesn't seem that confident he has any chance. Cole must be pretty good.

Maybe he owns a lobster business? ;p

Geez, these guys are nuckin' futs already. Two episodes in and there's gonna be a fight in the house? It took Lieben longer than that to go nuts, right?

That heavyweight fight on UFN was the drizzling shits.

Florian/Mishima was tits.

God bless the PVR as it allowed me to FFWD through McCully/Hardonk.

Stupid Melvin. Got tapped in front of yo moms.

TUF V is the fucking shiznits. Emo Rudiger, Crazy Hobo Desouza, Miller talkin the shit and backing it up. Lil Jens caring a lot, BJ being a dick and caring a little bit. Dana is swearing a ton. All is good.

Unleash the Diaz.

One of them owns a seafood restaurant, I would assume he is the one.

Berube owns a lobster restaurant. I love that he got into fighting in order to promote it. Because it's such a logical progression, you know?

I eagerly await Killa Cole throwing down justice and picking his opponents based on their desire to be there. It sucks he's on Big Black's team because he certainly would've been next.

Team Pulver has the better talent.

This is true and I'm kinda annoyed that at the end of the season most people will look at Jens as being the better coach because of this. So far BJ seems like a much cooler guy. From what I've heard from guys that have trained at MFS, Jens has a serious case of small man's syndrome. Who knows though, I think BJ has the better coaching staff with him, and while Jens isn't Ken Shamrock, I can see BJ's training helping his guys win the closer fights.

I can't believe they've had a guy on there that has been training for a shorter period of time than I have. That's pathetic but it's par for the course for this show. You need the cans like Gran Naniwa to make guys like Cole Miller look good, but it still sucks to watch it.

Homeless DeSouza rules.

This is true and I'm kinda annoyed that at the end of the season most people will look at Jens as being the better coach because of this. So far BJ seems like a much cooler guy. From what I've heard from guys that have trained at MFS, Jens has a serious case of small man's syndrome. Who knows though, I think BJ has the better coaching staff with him, and while Jens isn't Ken Shamrock, I can see BJ's training helping his guys win the closer fights.

Maybe BJ should have drafted better instead of just trying to be a dick and upstage Jens.

Really? A lot of people (and mind you, this is the internet) are touting Rudiger, Lauzon and Wiman as the guys to beat in this and they're all on Penn's team.

Ruediger's a fat-body with shit stand-up, Wiman's mainly famous for the Fisher fight, and Lauzon is a featherweight. Aside from those 3, BJ's best hope is that Maynard's wrestling credentials translate well and quickly into MMA.

Really? A lot of people (and mind you, this is the internet) are touting Rudiger, Lauzon and Wiman as the guys to beat in this and they're all on Penn's team.

Well Pulver has my favorite to win the whole thing... Manny Gamburyan. He also has Nate Diaz, Corey Hill, Cole Miller, all of which have alot of potential. It wont really be Pulver's coaching that will help them win, it's more of the people whom he brought in.

You're really up on Corey Hills jock when there is absolutely no reason to be.

How am I on his jock? I don't know enough about him. He isn't my favorite to win.

I said he has potential, which he does. It seems like he has good work ethic, and has a crazy size advantage over most of the fighters. The only fighter who's "jock" i'm up on is Manny Gamburyan, no homo.

Your evidence that he has a good work ethic is based on......what? The clip of him all sweaty and yelling? Them long-ass limbs sure make it easier for somebody to tap him out.

In just the first show, UFC already got over six or seven personalities, got over the coaches to anybody who might never have heard of them before or know anything about them, and we've already got two brawls and a meltdown to look forward to next week. This could be the best season ever.

And I hope Rob Emerson gets the crap kicked out of him in the first fight or tapped out in seconds.

Your evidence that he has a good work ethic is based on......what? The clip of him all sweaty and yelling? Them long-ass limbs sure make it easier for somebody to tap him out.

Based on my sources from Colorado.

And the fact he's a two time state champion in wrestling, and has a pretty impressive athletic background