Jump to content

DrVenkman PhD

Members
  • Posts

    9713
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DrVenkman PhD

  1. From WWE.com: “The entranceway is the tallest we’ve ever had, but it’s also designed to morph. Every time you look at [the set], depending on which wrestler it is, there will be a particular entrance for each.” A morphing set? Wonder if it can top Burning NYC (Kane's WMXX entrance).
  2. Finish dinner before the PPV.
  3. Ribbing stories!
  4. I don't know who that Mini Fuji is, but I love it.
  5. Yes! Awesome "booo! / Yeahhh!" sequence. I am hyped for tomorrow now (although I already was). Mr. Fuji!
  6. Is that the Cody Boinz(sp) wrestling wrap hotline? No but I remember that too. "438" refers to a series of Ameritech voice mail boxes (ex. 438-2626) that people in the Detroit area used to make their own underground wrestling hotlines.
  7. This video package is awesome.
  8. This is a very good speech. Also, Sandman dressed up trumps Khali in a suit for me.
  9. I like the Jay and Silent Bob dynamic here (appropriate too).
  10. "Hey Sabu, you have our script?"
  11. Dreamer is sitting next to a "reserved for" sign. Odd. Hey, Sabu AND RVD are doing the induction? Neat.
  12. Gene introduced Grisham, not sure why.
  13. Umaga has a mother! Let's hope she doesn't become a character in the future. I see Matt and Ashley are sitting next to each other so I guess they're still together (I noticed Kenny and Mickie James sitting next to each other at the 2006 HoF).
  14. Heh, Great Khali in a suit. I love it.
  15. Non kayfabe Afa sounds different.
  16. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anoa'i_family
  17. 21 tag titles? Nice.
  18. Heenan is great.
  19. I too was wondering who that rack in the red dress was. I noticed someone I know in the audience during a crowd pan. Damn you HOF tickets for being sold out quickly and expensive!
  20. In a strange mark out moment for me, someone on this WrestleMania radio show I'm listening to mentioned the "438" hotlines that were all the rage in Detroit in the late 90s. Those were the days.
  21. His character will likely not count it, saying he's never been pinned at WrestleMania.
  22. Remember how WWE.com did the Fantasy Rumble where HBK and Taker were the last two, then it happened on PPV? The "Mania Madness" tournament currently has HBK winning the title at Mania 12 in the Final Four so make of that what you will.
  23. That match has sleeper potential.
  24. I didnt't really understand what Bret was saying there + it was really long Blaspheme. Bret's story about about Owen blaming Jim Powers for yelling at Jim Duggan for being lazy was priceless.
  25. I loved the Legends show. I know it's a rerun but like I said, my cable company didn't have them available before. Dusty's joke about the writing team being born after 1980 was great. ECW was a poor wrestling show but a GREAT promo show.
×
×
  • Create New...