Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. Quiet...
  2. Faggot...
  3. Asshole...
  4. Hey! Can you get me into Disneyland for free?
  5. Can't keep a good man down...
  6. Highlight the letters in the white font under his post in black font... Dumbass, jump off my dick.
  7. He's a much better techncial striker then Chris Leben, there shouldn't be no debating that... I can easily see him winning on points, with his striking.
  8. Dickless Nazi Fag...
  9. Well it's in England... So it will problay make the home crowd happy. Atleast they are not giving Bisping a can... I'm doing my best to try to be positive.
  10. Usually I don't agree with Truthiness in the WWE forum, but he's dead on right about TNA.
  11. Damn, I atleast wanted to have some kind of confrontation with KKKeena... Bitch was talking mad shit about the great EHME... I needed to put that skanky ass Russian in check.
  12. It's terrible. If there's any way Seattle can keep their team, I'm for it. Why not just move the Clippers out to Oklahoma, I mean, fuck. Well atleast they have Kevin Durant and a few other youngsters to look forward for the future... But my question is, are they going to be called the OKC Supersonics? Or will there be a name change?
  13. What do you guys think will happen with Jared Allen? I heard the Vikings and Eagles are gunning for him.
  14. Most likely because he is entering the final year of his rookie contract, and will want a big time WR contract.
  15. From what I'm reading and hearing... Roy Williams from the Lions would most likely be the WR they will be going after.
  16. NBA Draft is much more entertaining then the NFL Draft, I must say.
  17. I'm going to conclude this by saying: Marney, you're a pathetic waste of human skin, and I hope you burn in hell... P.S. I'm going to send sum of dem hood niggaz to ur crib to gang bang you! OMG BAN PLZ~! Snitchin cuntface whore...
  18. I like this guy... Who did you use to be?
  19. I don't mind watching the NFL draft, even though I only pat attention to when the picks are about to be announced... Usually during the in-between time, I'm doing stuff around the house.
  20. K this thread is now gay...
  21. Shut the fuck up, Marney...
  22. Rich to me will never be able to get past gatekeeper level, which is why Nate Diaz would beat him... He belongs in the UFC no question, but I can't see him making a serious run at the title. Me personally, I would like to see Fisher/Clementi... That would be a very entertaining fight.
  23. Cuntface whore...
  24. Rich is always ballsy like that... Although I dislike the man as a person, I can't help but respect him as a fighter.
  25. James Irvin has 0 ground game... Evans would most likely easily pass his guard and mount him, similar to what he did to Jason Lambert, who is a better grappler then Irvin. And Keith Jardine hits like a ton of bricks, and Rashad fought him on TUF 2.
×
×
  • Create New...