TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

According to my adding I should be romping my way over winless Maui.

Whalers

77.65 Favre and Pinkston remain

Maui

46.55 McNabb remains

So unless Favre dies and McNabb can go monster while not finding Pinkston (sadly that is doable) it should be to 9-1.

Also, after tomorrow, once lineups are done, Kevin Faulk or Michael Bennett is available. I am looking for a WR upgrade and will package one of my WR along with them (if you even want one of them).

Dump Williams for somebody who will play.

Hmph... And who do you suggest?

There really isn't anyone out there (except return guys), there really isn't anyone I can trade for as I've got nothing left to trade, and there really isn't anything my team's got left in it for starters.

My slide from doing so good is about to happen. I'm just thankfully I won't hit bottom quickly.

Dump those Falcons QBs and get some starters!

...and as I said before. What starters are out there right now that consistantly bring the goods?

I don't see any that really would help me out here.

Issac Bruce and Terry Glenn are up on the block.

Spirit, I offered you Kevin Faulk for Isaac Bruce.

:huh: *blinks* Serious?

Would you mind if I waited just a bit to see if I get another offer or two? Just want to see what I can get first.

Hope you don't midn.

Was that a Why the fuck would I do that serious or a hell yeah serious?

I was more kinda like "seriously someone wants to actually make a trade?"

I wasn't sure anyone wanted to make a trade as this league isn't really making many of them.

Well it is kind of hard to make even trades in 20 team leagues. But in a situation where I have an extra Rb (always worth something in fantasy) and you have a WR on the block, it works out nice and clean.

Well it is kind of hard to make even trades in 20 team leagues. But in a situation where I have an extra Rb (always worth something in fantasy) and you have a WR on the block, it works out nice and clean.

Yah. I think that for next year, the NFL league might wanna go to a system of:

1 QB

3 WR

2 RB

1 TE

3 Bench

2 IL/IR (whatever is called)

Just because a 20 team league needs less of a roster to make things a little more fair. Just to add a little spice as well.

Besides, I'll leave the deal till the end of RAW. If nothing shows up till then besides your deal, I'm taking it.

#4 in scoring but #7 in the standings after 2 questionable loses which I would like to blame on injuries or no shows and general bad GM policy.

See you boys in the playoffs.