TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

Yeah, I know.  It's just weird that I have that many wins with so few points.  I'm just getting lucky hitting the teams in their weak weeks.

Fazzle, take a look at my team. By all rights I should be last or near the bottom of the rankings with the 3rd highest scoring (and I've barely got that privalege), yet I'm 12 place with a .500 record.

So meh. It happens.

Edit: Also - Arlen Harris and Brian Westbrook are up for offers... Should someone want either guy.

After Rudi Johnson's first game filling in for Dillon where he had 100 yards I signed him and played him the next week because Dillon was listed at doubtful. He didnt play and Dillon was probably the next week so I cut him. Now he's one of the top backs the last few weeks while I've got nothing at running back at all.

Eh..

I dont start Engram in favor of Wheatley/Walters. Engram has 2 tds (1 catch, 1 return) but Walters has a TD and Wheatley has a TD. And getting Jake Plummer back makes me happy. Maybe I can return the favor to Pogo after he beat me in the NBA league..

Tentatively, I think I've got the points down pat. These stats are unofficial, so please, my opponent of an awfully better record than I have, don't hate me if I'm off a lot.

My Total Points = 79.82

Opponent's Total Points = 58.75

Meaning I'm winning. Yes, I'm as amazed as everyone else. Then again, when Brian Westbrook and Kelly Holcomb both get 3 touchdowns, well... It's kinda hard to put that offense up. Still though, if my opponent gets 21.07 points and .01 after that, he'll beat me.

But that's an awful lot for a single guy to do. Looks like I win again. :D

And since I've beaten a really awesome team, could I just remind Guerreros that next week, he might want to take me seriously. 6-5 baby, 6-5. I'm in the hunt for the playoffs~! WOO~!

Dothan and I both won and are now 5-6.

A Team, Crimson Storm lost meaning I jump to 11th place.

The 3 teams ahead of me (Team 2000, Berzerkers and Boston) are 6-5. and occupy the 8,9 and 10 spots. The 8th and final playoff spot isa 5 team race with 3 weeks to go. I face Boston next week..

The Storm/Ephedras game is still in doubt. With the score that close, you have to wait till the middle of the week to see if any stats change. In one of my games, I was awarded a win on the Friday after.

Same with the Team 2000 and Rattlesnakes match, which definately has playoff implications. A win by Boston pulls the pack closer together by dropping down Team 2000.

And hey, Maui wins! Go figure.

The Storm/Ephedras game is still in doubt. With the score that close, you have to wait till the middle of the week to see if any stats change. In one of my games, I was awarded a win on the Friday after.

Same with the Team 2000 and Rattlesnakes match, which definately has playoff implications. A win by Boston pulls the pack closer together by dropping down Team 2000.

And hey, Maui wins! Go figure.

Actually, I forgot Jackson got 2 touchdowns, and they (yahoo) are pretty much correct because I hadn't factored in defenses or return yards.

So I lost.

Edit: Fuck, I didn't read that McCareins got a touchdown on NFL.com. Shit, I must've missed that as well.

Back where I belong.

Anyways, what happened to the previews you were going to do, Flik? Seemed like a good idea to me.

Got transferred to night shifts so I've been trying to nod in and out here and there.

My sleeping habits are a little fucked up right now. So hence, if you see me on for like about... oh an hour or two and I haven't made a post, more than likely, I'm napping.

Anyways, I better get that said sleep.

I do predict I'll manage to suck again this week.

I improved to .500 and I moved up to at least 10th place with a 102.67 - 44.05 win over the Rattlesnakes. Granted Boston still has Derrius Thompson to play, but I doubt he'll put up 60 pts.

Im trying to get a good idea what happened with Team 2000 and Berzerkers but I dont think I have enough points to pass them unless they lost which doesnt look likely.

Ricky Williams 2 TDs will hopefully win the game for me.

Um... Sorry to disappoint. But you lost.

:P And who was saying they'd burn me, oh... Four weeks ago?

:firedevil: NEVER fucking doubt me. I burn you good~!

I'm going to get my team at least .500. That'll be nice.