Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

QB Griese, Brian (QB-Mia) @SD - 20/29 192 yards 3 td 2 rush -2 = 33.14

K Mare, Olindo (K-Mia) @SD - 1 fg, 1 miss fg. 3 xp =5

Total: 105.29

WR Boston, David (WR-SD) Mia - 5 82= 6.6

Total: = 95.36

I managed to make a wise decision for once (pick up Griese and start him over Maddox)

Despite his 17 yards rushing (guh?) I don't think Dwight got me the points I need. If only he got a few more yards rushing, or another kickoff return for 30 yards. As it stands, looks like I'll lose by a massive 2 points.

Edit: I lost by .74 points. I demand a recount.

Edited by LaParkaMarka

I managed to re-pick up Brian Griese again after dumping him. I guess theres some good luck again. Anyway, I now have 4 QBS (Plummer, Maddox, Griese and Tui) and although thats great, one of em can go..and Maddox is probably the most expendable of the bunch. If anyone wants Maddox, I'm interested in a trade for a kicker/defense. If your interested in Griese or Tui, I might consider an offer for them as well (for more than a kicker/def though). Im not taking any offers on Plummer because I expect to start him when he comes back from injury.

Actually, let me look at making a trade proposal to Raz that might work out a bit better..

:) If you can swing a good deal go for it.

If you can't, I'm willing to wheel a deal. Might not happen till I'm more certain on my QB controversy myself though.

So far I have 5 TDs and still have 3 players in the late games and 1 on MNF. Pogo's Defense and QB are the only threat to putting up points now. Only Pogo's TE scored for him so far.

It looks as if I might knock off Vikings, but its gonna come down to the GB/Minn game tonight.

Its 51 - 24 right now.

I'll have to dump Tui, but Griese had a decent day (fantasy stats wise anyway) that I should be able to start him next week. After that Plummer should be back. And right now, Maddox is 4/10 for 42 yards.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

luckily my opponent sucked as hard as I did. Have to wait till the monday night game to see who wins though.

With that last score by the Vikings, the GB defense got into negative scoring 21-27 pts (-1) and with Kelly Campbell not doing anything, Marvin's Madness Unofficially beats Berzerkers Vikings 72.36 - 70.52, but I've got to hope that there aren't any scoring adjustments..

The trade screwed up my team!  My only hope now is if Troy Brown plays and gets 10 rec 200 yards 3 TDs.

Conversely, it helped my team squeak out a win.

My hopes for getting the 8th and final playoff spot look good. 5 of the 7 teams with 5-3 records lost, and I won, so the last two spots are filled with teams with 5-4 records. There are only 2 teams with 4-5 Records (A team and Marvins Madness), so I have to like my chances of getting that 8th and final spot over the next 5 weeks.

Edited by MarvinisaLunatic

Well, I picked dropped Eric Carter (whatever his name is) as he's done for the season.

Well, I'll pick up that Williams guy that's with the Indy Colts. Not like I can lose by picking him up. I mean, I've got like 4 QBs and apparently with some more o-line troubles, I'll probably lose Vick shortly.

Shit, I think I'll just drop him. I don't think he's coming back this season at all.