TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

WE ARE STAYIN' UP, SAY WE ARE STAYIN UP!

Guest jpclemmons

And Man U f'n lose again to another club in the bottom of table. Now Man Utd have to play in the Champs League qualifying rounds next season. :angry:

And Man U f'n lose again to another club in the bottom of table. Now Man Utd have to play in the Champs League qualifying rounds next season. :angry:

Aww boo hoo!!

Wait until Van Nistlerooy leaves, then you'll have some bitching to do!

And we're staying up!! Now all we have to do is get rid of David Pleat, bring in some good new players, let the young talent mature (Ricketts, Postiga, Kelly, Johnnie Jackson) and we should do good things next season...of course I say this every year.

Guest frowned

and we're champions (save one point)... the first division : bow to your Daddys.

More from Uncle Joe -

Losing at Derby was probably the most disappointing part of the season since I've been at the club.

"So I'm glad they've not gone down because I'd dearly love the chance of stuffing them next season. I'd like to give them some of their own medicine.

And, and don't worry frowned, we'll beat West Brom on Sunday no problem :headbang:

I told you so.

Your negative attitude earlier in the season has not gone unforgotten!

I can't believe this thread has been going nine months, time flies does it not?

Great end to the season and everyone's happy :D

Not quite everyone.

At least we'll have plenty to talk about next season.

Guest jpclemmons
And we're staying up!! Now all we have to do is get rid of David Pleat, bring in some good new players, let the young talent mature (Ricketts, Postiga, Kelly, Johnnie Jackson) and we should do good things next season...of course I say this every year.

And every year spurs never reach thier rediculous reputation for being a top club when they haven't won jack in years.

Ahem, someones forgetting the 1997 Worthington Cup! Besides, being a Spurs fan means always having something to look forward to...generally the next season. Bit I'm confident of a successful campaign next year ending with a place in Europe.

On a different topic, how retarded is it for Coventry to sack Eric Black, who has been their best manager for years, blaming inconsistency for the departure. True Gary McAllister was consistent, but only in the fact that between Boxing Day 2002 and October 2003 Coventry consistently failed to win a single league game.

Guest frowned
Agreed here. Here's hoping Ipswich go up from the playoffs too. Norwich-Ipswich derby in the Premier? I'd look forward to that.

I wouldn't be disagreeable to that, might get one televised for a change, Sky have been twats about the EA derby for a couple of seasons now.

Great end to the season and everyone's happy :D

I'll wait and see how the last game goes before saying anything.Part of me wants us to go up second and another wants us to win the Playoffs and be on TV for a change.

Ahem, someones forgetting the 1997 Worthington Cup!

Leicester won the League Cup in 1997, you beat us to win it in 1999.

Reid update!

Apparantly it's all done and dusted - £7.5m and a pre-season friendly to Spurs.

Won't be offically announced untill later in the summer, but that's what I've heard is definatly happening. Take it with a pinch of salt of course.

By the way Spurs, if this is true - whatever you do, don't let him take free kicks and corners!

Ahem, someones forgetting the 1997 Worthington Cup!

Leicester won the League Cup in 1997, you beat us to win it in 1999.

Shit, that's what I meant. Turns out I'M the one forgetting about the 1997 Worthington Cup....yeah, 1999, that was a good year.

And good news about Reid too if that happens. What with Davies, Brown, Jackson, Ricketts and Redknapp, that's a strong midfield. Now about that weak defence

Well, it looks like everyones having a good end to the season apart from us, we are just aimly drifiting along, winning a couple, losing a couple, I think all our team just want to go on their holidays

Guest hunger4unger

Well, we are in the play offs (Sudnerland). Still a struggle now with some very good teams to get through.

Big game tonight, well for me anyway. Marseille Vs. Newcastle United, Uefa Cup Semi-Final, Second Leg, (0-0).

With 4th spot no longer in our control, we need a big result tonight to get some confidence back. But it's gonna be tough. If we experience similar luck to that which we got against Chelsea a few weeks back and in the first leg, (Drogba hitting the post), we may just sneak it 1-0.

COME ON THE TOON!