TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

I thought they were cousins . . . that's what TNA says.

And whether HBK tries to stop him . . . it depends on his morale and attitude I think. He may threaten to walk, he may not . . . you can always give it a shot, I don't *think* it affects morale if you don't actually fire them.

And looking at a newly created game . . . if HBK's morale is up it shouldn't bring him down too far, and if his written I don't think he can walk.

Releasing a relative is worse for morale than releasing a friend. There is a chance Michaels would sit out the rest of a written contract and refuse to work for you again.

Guest JacK

I tried starting a new game and hiring/firing Shane, it only dropped HBK's morale to 75, nothing unrecoverable I would think

Guest El Satanico

do the cheat where you promote and depromote until their morale is in the 30's, then offer them a release. HBK won't say a word and his morale won't move if you dispose of Shane in this manner.

However, don't do that if there's a channce you may want to rehire the worker.

do the cheat where you promote and depromote until their morale is in the 30's, then offer them a release. HBK won't say a word and his morale won't move if you dispose of Shane in this manner.

However, don't do that if there's a channce you may want to rehire the worker.

Like when i released Rey Mysterio (read this thread in the past) and hired him over a year later, only to realise his morale was STILL the same..

Well, crap.

TNA are up to like 40% PI on Global level and just went on a shopping spree. Stole Justin Credible and Johnny Kashmere off me...and signed Sapp, Tyson and Sting to go with Savage, Hogan and Bret.

Well, crap.

TNA are up to like 40% PI on Global level and just went on a shopping spree. Stole Justin Credible and Johnny Kashmere off me...and signed Sapp, Tyson and Sting to go with Savage, Hogan and Bret.

Ah, so they've come off worse then.

What's the deal with Eddie Guerrero?

I've pushed him nonstop, turned him heel (at his request, and it gained him overness), he's the most over guy in the WWE (at 97%), he went over the last two PPVs, but his morale is at 2%.....2%?!

How do I raise it, or am I just going to have to wait for him to walk out?

-Cheex

Guest JacK

He requested to turn heel? They can do that? The things you learn.

And lol lie, cheat and steal to make him happy, because your going to have a hard time recovering him from that little mess. 2% is pretty low to stage a recovery from . . . all you can do is try and hype him up with videos and interviews maybe, because he just won't try in the ring.

If he's sitting out you have one hope to save him: the ultimate in lying, cheating, and stealing: Arsenic Editor.

Guest JacK

What difficulty is it on? And it depends who you've got him working with. While he may be winning, if he's constantly wrestling unover/people he doesn't like his morale will probably drop. Or, if the company is full of anti-Guerrero types.

Then again, some wrestler's are just plain bitch's ingame and are quite difficult to please, if not impossible.

Guest El Satanico

Bow before the greatest tag team ever created on EWR.

The heel team known as Trailer Park Boys featuring BG James(gimmick: Trash) and The Sandman(gimmick: Violent Drunk).

Question: does anyone have an up-to-date Stat update?

I produce NGWEWR. The first update came out at the end of May and is up-to-date as of then. I've got a new one coming in about a week or so.

You can download it by joining either the Wei Empire Forums (in the Downloads page) or Ultimate Sim Central (on the Extreme Warfare page).

Wei Empire Forums features NGWEWR #2 which is up to date as of July 1. You can download it at the site, but you must join and log-in first to access the EWR Downloads & Discussion page.

Guest The Last Free Voice

In my ROH game Red found religion and became a "changed man". What effect, if any does this actually have on the game?

Generally, they just become less of a hassle- more likely to put others over etc.

By the way if anyone needs good, sure-fire tag teams try either Delirious and Excalibur or Adam Windsor with Robbie Brookside...both seem to work brilliantly toether.

CM Punk and Red both went into rehab in back to back months...and Raven went and retired on me.

And Candido found religion on me...so I rewarded him with a 6 month tag title run with Chris Sabin

Guest The Last Free Voice

I find Punk going into rehab extremely funny, only because how admant he is about being straight edge....

Ok... This post not really has anything to do with EWR, but more about Adam, except I didn't feel like writing up a new thread.

Anyways, due to one of the owners (Joe Stalling) of .400 Studios doing something complete against the LLC agreement (think that's what it was) that he had with the other owners and being a complete jerk about selling his shares in the company back at fair market value (as per the agreement), Adam Ryland (as well as Arlie Rahn and Gary Gorski) have resigned from .400 Studios. This probably also signifies the dissolution of the .400 Studios company which means the company will be no more soon.

Thought I should make mention of that tidbit.

Edited by Lightning Flik