TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Some WWE Notes From The New Torch

Guest BionicRedneck

Everytime I have seen UD on TV he has got a good reaction. So, yeah, Vince is a fool.

it would be fucking classic if Rue McLanahan was doing interviews for them in full Golden Girls middle aged over sexed housewife mode
Give Sable a mic, a robe, short haircut.

There is fear that McMahon isn't going to recognize how over Guerrero is because Guerrero isn't the bodytype he normally sees big money in...

That's odd because there are similarities between Eddie's body type and Vince's.

Care to explain? I don't seem to understand what you are getting at.

So Brock injured Heyman too?  Geez...

OMG, Brock Lesner is a killer BAH GAWD!@

Seriously though, how many people has he put out of action now?

That's a little unfair. Heyman was:

1) overweight & out of shape

2) taking bumps for the 1st time in a while

3) getting older (?)

It's probably not Brock per se, so much as Heyman repeatedly taking the F5 while dealing w/ the 3 conditions above.

Taker is held in high regard by most everyone in WWE, although some of the veteran wrestlers do see his actions primarily being self-preservation oriented rather than always doing what's best for the company...

I'm *shocked*. Not Marky-Mark :o

Guest Mulatto Heat
There is fear that McMahon isn't going to recognize how over Guerrero is because Guerrero isn't the bodytype he normally sees big money in...

That's odd because there are similarities between Eddie's body type and Vince's.

Care to explain? I don't seem to understand what you are getting at.

Well, we can start with the disproportionate boulder shoulders.

All I'm saying is that there are similarities so Vince not giving someone with a similar build a chance despite having the build himself doesn't make much sense to me.

or have Alexis job to Trish for the Women's title(assuming Trish gets it the 4th time, which she will eventually)

Fourth time?

Aren't you forgetting the other 394 title runs she's had?

Let's face it once and for all:

Vince McMahon sells entertainment, not wrestling. He's not interested in the wrestling, he's interested in making money off the wrestlers act. Ten years ago, when wrestling mattered, WCW put their best WRESTLERS first, as opposed to their best entertainers. Ted Turner=Vince McMahon, in the fact that they both like entertainment over wrestling. Heyman and some others are all about the wrestling, while others are Vince stooges who are all about the DRAWMUH.

The fact that Eddie, or Benoit, or Dragon, or even Rey, for that matter, have gotten any kind of significant push recently should not be surprising. It's guys like Vinnie Mac and Turner and Russo who totally destroy the sport and turn it into spectacle. That is why I choose not to watch most of the PPVs, because I can't handle all the entertainment when I'd rather be watching the wrestling. A wrestler can be entertaining and fun to watch (like Hardy or Eddie), but an entertainer isn't necessarily have to be a good wrestler (like 95% of the WWE roster).

I'm certain that somewhere down the line, somebody is gonna step up and say, "I don't wanna be part of this circus act," and most will follow suit and make another organization that people can enjoy, but I just don't see anything in the immediate future that's gonna make me want to watch more. And if any blame is to be put to this, send it to the sorce: Vince McMahon, for not caring a fuck less about the actual sport that many fans have grown to enjoy, while he'd rather make drama and stupid skits.

So Brock injured Heyman too?  Geez...

OMG, Brock Lesner is a killer BAH GAWD!@

Seriously though, how many people has he put out of action now?

And RVD is the "sloppy" one in WWE? If it was up to me i rather be busted open with stiff kicks than being sent to the hospital with a broken back.

Bill Goldberg walked out of a storage closet on Raw for his match against Flair this week...

Buwhahahaha! I knew it!

How long before they start using one of the APA's doors that aren't really attached to anything?

John Cena took the loss to Undertaker at the PPV in stride, despite some people in the locker room expressing serious disappointment in how far Taker went to protect himself in the match even though he was winning. Cena considers it an honor to be working with someone at Taker's level at this point in his career, which is an attitude that is going endear him to management (and Taker, for that matter). Taker is held in high regard by most everyone in WWE, although some of the veteran wrestlers do see his actions primarily being self-preservation oriented rather than always doing what's best for the company...

Really how else could Cena have reacted? It's not like he was wrestling Funaki. Taker has been around for a long time, Cena will get his, and like it says here - his attitude will endear him to management.

Bill Goldberg walked out of a storage closet on Raw for his match against Flair this week...

Buwhahahaha! I knew it!

How long before they start using one of the APA's doors that aren't really attached to anything?

Yeah, couldn't he have just come out of some other wrestler's lockerroom? How unprofessional.