TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Insane Bump Machine

The One and Only Smackdown! HCTP Thread

Yukes always gets shit on for things not their fault. I read somewhere an interview for SYM, where the programmer said that they always want to put in more things than WWE allows, old themes included.

Guest Real F'n Show

^yeah the red barbed wire trunks were awesome. I'd mark like a bitch if he brought those back and started wearing them again on Raw...

Ugh.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

My CAW's got a title shot against Angle in Season Mode. Only I've gotta get past Chris "Midcard For Life" Benoit in three minutes, and the little bastard is no-selling everything he can.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

My Stable:

Kane

Hawk

Animal

Victoria

Benoit

The Ministry of Darkness BOW DOWN BEFORE US!

!!!

I just beat WGTT in a handicap match at Vengance!

Speaking of WGTT, they were the default champs. This is now my third season, and they're still the champs. They've held the belts for 28 straight months. Anyone else had someone keep a title for this long?

I had my first season with Hurricaine. I constantly got my tail handed to me by heavyweights(ie Brock,The Rock and yes even Big Show) for the following reasons:

*Hurricaine had numerous moves that disabled him to lift the heavywieghts and make him vunerable.

*Hurricaine ranna after overcast, they would still reverse my moves. but ONE slap to the chest and my body layout is going crazy and I would never get to my feet on my own!

It's cool though cus I ended the season with the cruiserwight and tag title( with Shelton unwillingly).

I've finally finished season mode AS World Champion..

I loved the black and white ending with all the guys breaking kayfabe and congratulating you on a great match. Even Vince, who I feuded with for the whole year. Also, it was funny to see Jericho come up to Goldberg and tell him how proud he was of him. LOL

Guest Ram

I got to Wrestlemania, headlined as Goldberg against Rock, and fucking demolished him with chairs and the tables.

His whole body layout was red, but I wanted to end the season by using his finisher against him. He reversed something, hit me with his, and I lost. LOST DAMMIT.

It's cool though. I was IC champ and World champ for most of the year, and at a certain point tag champ. Did anyone else seem to constantly fight Flair even though you weren't in any feuds with him? I must have wrestled the guy on Raw about 7 times.

I got to Wrestlemania, headlined as Goldberg against Rock, and fucking demolished him with chairs and the tables.

His whole body layout was red, but I wanted to end the season by using his finisher against him. He reversed something, hit me with his, and I lost. LOST DAMMIT.

It's cool though. I was IC champ and World champ for most of the year, and at a certain point tag champ. Did anyone else seem to constantly fight Flair even though you weren't in any feuds with him? I must have wrestled the guy on Raw about 7 times.

Not Flair, but I fought Rodney Mack an unearthly amount of time using Goldberg. Triple H kept trying to feud with me, but I kept blowing him off in favour of getting at Vince so I could face Stone Cold for the World title [i had set Austin as a heel].

Booker T was my rival/partner with my Chris Jericho. I beat RVD in my first match for the hardcore title, lost it to Booker the next match, feuded with him a while, tagged with him a while, caused him to turn heel with me for the faction wars, and finished the season at wrestlemania in a HIAC with a breakdown threw the cage into the Walls of Jericho for the tapout.

Btw, what determines, if anything, the success of attacking after a match? I've had beatdowns reversed on me, while previous ones against the same opponent succeeded, and vice versa.

Guest Coffey

No, but you can select your season stats instead of default stats during exhibition games. Highlight the wrestler, then move left or right.

Basically, you can make them have perfect stats eventually.

A little tip for those with Cruiserweight CAWs--put the classification on Heavyweight or Superheavyweight. That way, you can still lift fatasses (although sometimes you have to weaken them a bit first) and if you're set on Superheavy you can't be tossed around very easily. BWAHAHA!

Shame that the legends lack their real themes, since a good portion of OS Taker and LOD's appeal were their entrances.

JHawk: About your title hunt with Chris Benoit... Unless I am confused with another angle,

The reason you weren't champ was because you beat Taker's identical cousin in the TV match

I suppose that's possible, but they never mentioned that one at all during the course of my season. The title change was imply not recognized.

JHawk: About your title hunt with Chris Benoit... Unless I am confused with another angle,

The reason you weren't champ was because you beat Taker's identical cousin in the TV match

I suppose that's possible, but they never mentioned that one at all during the course of my season. The title change was imply not recognized.

That's hilarious. :lol:

Guest Ram

I was wondering...could you theoretically have a "retro" season? You could make as many 'classic' CAW's you could to throw on the show, and then use those and the Legends, and remove as many current guys as you could.

Could it work?

I was wondering...could you theoretically have a "retro" season? You could make as many 'classic' CAW's you could to throw on the show, and then use those and the Legends, and remove as many current guys as you could.

Could it work?

Yes, that is very possible. The only exception is that you can't take the champions out of the season, so if Brock is a champ, he must remain in the new season.

To build up my CAWs, as I've said time and time again, I created a single "jobber" CAW with an overall stat of 10.5 I do believe and made a copy of him enough of times so he'd be the only guys in the season, so I could breeze through the season, and as a result, save up a ton of CAW points. Then I take that CAW that I was using (never actually using the stats I get with him), copy HIM over and over, and then I just edit those and now all of my CAWs have enough stats so that I can give them whatever I want.

I just got arrested! Then on the next Raw Vince did a sitdown promo with no music whatsoever apologizing for having a criminal in the company. Hilarious

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I've become late 90's Austin.

I made a deal with Vince to be...uh...partners in evil. Or whatever it is he does. The week before my NM match against Goldberg, Vince gave me a warmup match...against...Jazz! Muhahahahahaha! Delicious.

Guest Ice2308

Okay, my friend let me borrow his PS2, and I rented the game from Blockbuster.. Everything is cool right? WRONG! My dumb ass friend PS2 dosn't have color!! WTF! He said he bought it from a crackhead for 60 dollars. So I am playing a season mode in black and freakin white.