TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

What is your battle cry?

Who is that, prowling on the steppes! It is Eiker, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He bellows ominously:

"I'm going to beat the flaming shit out of you!!"

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Thumbtack, what in the FUCK is that prancing green thing in your avatar? I have become fixated with it.

Hark! Who is that, running over the icy wasteland! It is Agent of Oblivion, hands clutching a burning branch! He cries ominously:

"I'm going to flog you so hard, your reincarnation will be a scientific anomaly!!!"

Guest The Old Me

Prowling across the wasteland, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a meaty axe, cometh The New Me! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"I'm going to torment you so forcibly, your screams will shatter lightbulbs world-wide!!"

Lo! Who is that, rampaging amidst the cliffs! It is G-Money, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a spectacular roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to pummel you with such wanton cruelty, your timbers will shiver!!"

Guest stardust

Striding amidst the hotel lobby, swinging a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Stardust! And she gives an ominous cry:

"I'm going to bruise you until you scream like a banshee, then make toast!!"

Who is that, stalking out of the cliffs! It is The Metal Maniac, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with an ominous howl, his voice cometh:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I hereby snap and go berzerk!!"

This is beyond odd.

Rampaging amidst the tarmac, swinging a mighty sword, cometh CanadianChris! And he gives a low cry:

"I'm seriously going to pound you into the danger zone!"

Apparently, I'm a bland 80s babyface.

Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking amidst the hotel lobby! It is KanadianKrusty, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! He screams mightily:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I plunder like the world's mightiest bad-ass!!"

Sprinting on the fields, clutching a reflective halberd, cometh Superstare! And he gives a bloodthirsty scream:

"I'm going to beat you all the way to Wackersdorf, and grin like a fucking maniac!!"

Guest Ecto Cooler

For the love of beatings, I bring darkness and mayhem until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!

under another SN:

Hark! Who is that, prowling on the icy wasteland! It is The Rev BTC, hands clutching a meaty axe! He howls thunderously:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I pillage until my glands are satisfied!"

under Ravenbomb:

Running on the candy store, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a reflective halberd, cometh Ravenbomb! And he gives an ominous scream:

"I'm going to bludgeon you with such zeal, I will be high on life for years to come!!!"

Skulking amidst the candy store, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a reflective halberd, cometh DawnBTVS! And he gives an ominous scream:

"I'm seriously going to pummel you backwards in time, and roll you in creamy neugut!"

Skulking along the desert, carrying a mighty sword, cometh Nevermortal! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I pilliage and burn like a klepto-pyro!!"

Guest Sturgis

Lo! Who is that, striding amidst the wasteland! It is Sturgis, hands clutching a thorned whip! He roars thunderously:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I carve into flesh until everything has croaked!!"

That sounds like me.

Lo! Who is that, running amidst the fields! It is FrozenBlockofPissReborn, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with an ominous grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to pummel you until you turn inside-out, and hijack your momma's airplane!!"

Sprinting amidst the fields, clutching a vorpal blade, cometh FrozenBlockofPiss! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! Man, that's some good coffee!!!"

Zang! Who is that, sprinting through the desert! It is FrozenBlock, hands clutching a thorned whip! He cries mightily:

"I'm seriously going to defoul you so utterly, Jesus himself will forsake you!!!"

Guest Fook

Running out of the wasteland, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Fook_Hing_Ho! And he gives a mighty bellow:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I pillage with reckless abandon!"

Guest Choken One

Skulking on the fields, clutching a meaty axe, cometh Choken One! And he gives a booming grunt:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I lay waste to all I see until there is no more hope!!!"

Lo! Who is that, sprinting over the wasteland! It is Justsoyouknow, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a vengeful roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to transmogrify everything you hold dear!"

Rampaging along the mountains, wielding a thorned whip, cometh Treble Charged! And he gives a low roar:

"I'm seriously going to clobber you so painfully, I will be high on life for years to come!"

Sprinting over the steppes, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a burning branch, cometh ArkhamGlobe! And he gives an ominous howl:

"I'm seriously going to hump you in such an inhumane manner, your timbers will shiver!!!"

Who is that, rampaging across the mountains! It is AM The Kid, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! He cries thunderously:

"I'm going to hump you harder than God thought possible!!"

Who is that, striding on the steppes! It is Rando, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries apocalyptically:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I look forward to hearing the lamentations of thy women!!!"

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

"I'm going to flog you with such disregard for common sense, you will polymorph into Cthulhu!!"