TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lando Griffin

The Joe Schmo Show

Guest MaskedDanger

But he was pretty pissed when Gina broke their "alliance" in the first episode. I think he pays attention when he gets an off vote and follows the voting process very closely in general, trying to figure who's voting for whom and so on.

I don't get it. They want to not hurt Matt anymore so they have Hutch come out and go on and on about nailing Dr. Pat.

I know. Whats up with that?

It was odd, and unrealistic for the situation.

Its like they just said, "Um ok..yeah let's do this" on a whim.

Every Tuesday at 9pm Eastern and it's replayed after RAW.

First Hutch comes out claiming to have slept with Dr. Pat and was totally being a pig about it to reinforce his assholeishness. Pat confirms it and this baffles Matt.

Then they decided to do a fun game to lighten the mood after last weeks downer. They put on those comically big sumo suits and pushed each other out of a big circle. The winner would get a week at a spa.

Matt accidently knocked Dr. Pat out cold during the game and went on to win, but out of sadness for knocking her out Matt gave Dr. Pat his prize (the week at the spa)

Later they had the immunity game where each person had to debate a silly topic without laughing while their opponent tried to make them laugh. It was set up for Matt to win immunity. Some highlights were Ashleigh calling Molly out in front of everyone about her obsession with Ralph. And Brian completely exposing himself in an attempt to make his opponents laugh.

At the ceremony Ralph reveals that with the spa trip also came the option of walking away from the show with an instant $25,000 and Dr. Pat took the money and left the mansion. Therefore there was no vote off.

Other highlights. Molly was asked if she ever masturbated and she never answered so Matt said she didn't have to say anything because her pause gave it away.

Shit, I just started reading this thread after the show tonight, and I was convinced I was the only one who'd thought that Joe might be in on it. With his "giving his prize to Pat" and his over the top facial expressions, it really makes me wonder.

Oh well, either way I'm hooked on the show. I've found that I'm more anxious to tune in to Spike TV at 9:00 on Tuesdays then I am to tune in at 9:00 on Mondays. This is an awesome show.

BTW, if he is in on it, then that's fucking hilarious because 90% of the people watching the show are thinking Joe's stupid for not getting the joke when really, the joke's on them. That would be pretty Kaufmanesque.

BTW, if he is in on it, then that's fucking hilarious because 90% of the people watching the show are thinking Joe's stupid for not getting the joke when really, the joke's on them. That would be pretty Kaufmanesque.

At this point it's got to be less than that - maybe 80-20 or so.

With yesterday's show, the two challenges had me thinking that if Matt is working the workers, he's doing a damn good job. I mean, he legit kayoed Dr. Pat, and he was stoic even when Brian dropped trou and dry humped him.

And just to further the "Matt working the workers" line of thought, the production company, Stone-Stanley, produces The Mole and Oblivious. They also produce The Man Show, so if in the future you see Molly as a Juggy...

I love this show, and I'm not one for these 'reality' type shows. I totally look forward to watching it, and seeing whats going to happen next..

and besides, the Molly chick is super sweet lookin'

photo_virgin.jpg

I have a feeling that Matt is on the whole thing, but none of the actors know of it.

There'd be no way to tell that.

When it's all said and done, yeah he could easily SAY that he knew about it.. but he could just as easily be lying.

unless they go back and show video taped footage of matt meeting with the producers after the actors and getting HIS cues for the day.

I knew Dr. Pat was the next one off. The next person has to be Brian, which will send Matt into a emotional rampage, because they are "best friends".

And a good way to keep Hutch on the show, but still letting everyone know that they want him off the show. Hutch has to keep winning the immunity robe now.

And even if Matt would of killed Hutch in the sumo contest, Kip never should of beat Hutch. They should of held that off for later.

Did anyone else find it funny how Matt bull rushed Pat and nailed her? I couldn't stop laughing.

I really hope that Matt isn't in on it. The payoff needs to be what they are promising. However, season 2 would be the perfect time to swerve the audience and have the Schmo know about it and instead trick the cast. I am sad to see some of these characters voted off because they are so awesome. I'm going to be pissed when Hutch, Kip, Ashleigh and Molly go. I hope its Hutch that makes it to the finals against Matt.

I can't see Brian being the next one to go. I mean, the next one should be a rather big player, but not Brian. It should be one of the chicks - probably blondie. Brian's role is as the good-buddy, that's one that they stretch-out and really make an impact with. However, if you follow how they have been doing things (which is to say, who they have been focusing on), the focus has been on Hutch, Kip, Blondie, and that-other-chick. Brian has been more in the background - and the rule-of-thumb is the one who they spend the most time developing in post-production are the ones they go with all the way.

Hutch getting kicked off? That surprised the fuck outta me. Him going on about doin Dr. Pat and "getting his head examined" had me on the floor. It's a shame to see his dickfoolerly gone from television.

I don't know whether it's Kip-a-mania or Ralph-a-mania yet. Of course, the show has always been Mollysbreasts-a-mania and always will be, so it's really a battle for runner up.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'm probably going to lose interest now that the Hutch is gone.

I don't know whether it's Kip-a-mania or Ralph-a-mania yet. Of course, the show has always been Mollysbreasts-a-mania and always will be, so it's really a battle for runner up.

Can they find a way to merge Ashleigh's head onto Molly's body?

I was surprised that they booted off Hutch, but I suppose that it's in keeping with the premise that they're not trying to upset Matt too much.

If that immunity challenge was real, I know that even if I hated chocolate (and actually, I'm not a real huge fan), I'd be checking the model's tits (well, tit) and ass intently for the letters...

But really, would you want to win the immunity or keep 'workin on it'? Cause, I mean, even if you lose you kinda win... The novelty of licking chocolate off a stripper would wear off pretty quickly, right? I mean, 5 - maybe 10 - days.