TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lando Griffin

The Joe Schmo Show

Guest Putty

Maccam16 - you called shootout

EDIT: weren't those gunshots when he said "WHAT IS GOING ON?????????"?

Guest Choken One

So Lemme guess...Matt wins...Hutch gets angry...grabs a gun and takes them hostage and shoots them one by one and matt somehow figures it out?

OAO! One more episode...

And I heard guns and a whiny Matt.

Those MIGHT of been noisemakers. If not, we all know Brian and Hutch survive.

Hutch - Denny Mullet

Brian - On those 'squirrel chasing' Jimmy Dean sausage commercials

Guest Maccam16
Maccam16 - you called shootout

Right before it ended, Ralph said "If you think you know how it ends, you're wrong." If it's some sort of gunfight, Ralph owes me a public apology.

Guest Maccam16

I LOVE KIP: "YOU JUST THREW YOUR FOOD AT MY FACE.... AND YOU HIT MY FACE WITH YOUR FOOD!"

What they should've done from the start is presented the show as an actual reality show, with interviews from everyone, take out all incriminating stuff, etc... Basically, put together the "Lap of Luxury." Then after the finale, expose that Matt had no clue, they were actors, and show the "Joe Schmo Show."

That way, they can claim they faked out all of the country.

biggest swerve would be if Matt was in on it all along

A lot of people have been calling that, but I don't think thats the way they're gonna end it for some reason.

They'll just be like, "anyways...it was all a big hoax", and his eyes will pop out of his head (as usual) and he'll laugh and we'll all have a big larf.

Hardy-Har-Har-Har...

I LOVE KIP: "YOU JUST THREW YOUR FOOD AT MY FACE.... AND YOU HIT MY FACE WITH YOUR FOOD!"

What they should've done from the start is presented the show as an actual reality show, with interviews from everyone, take out all incriminating stuff, etc... Basically, put together the "Lap of Luxury." Then after the finale, expose that Matt had no clue, they were actors, and show the "Joe Schmo Show."

That way, they can claim they faked out all of the country.

Nice idea . . . but ratings would tank if it was presented as just another reality show. But damn, if Spike ever comes out with a DVD of this with bonus material, I'm all over it!

My prediction --- They'll give Matt $1,000,000.

Guest Maccam16
But damn, if Spike ever comes out with a DVD of this with bonus material, I'm all over it!

I just mentioned that to someone over IM, a DVD set of this show would rule. I'd be all up ons! I haven't been this excited over a show since "24" season 1!

Guest Salacious Crumb

It'd be great if Matt pulled a gun and started shooting blanks and scarred the shit out of everyone.

Guest Putty

yeah, but imagine if Hutch wins, then Matt goes "NO!", runs to the top of the house and threatens to jump

~DRAMA!

Man, I must have said "HUTCH~!" a dozen times tonight, in proclamation of his greatness.

But seriously, if Hutch wins... I'm gonna fuckin flip. The way they have slid him down to the final 3 is nothing short of pure genius. But fuck, he shouldn't win!!

Brian is the fuckin man. The guy plays the lovable loser so well... even if he is a bit of an exhibitionist. *shudders*.

HUTCH!

Oh dear god....I was going nuts! Dr. Pat was about to say who she voted for. I was wondering...is it Matt? Or is it going to be Brian so we can have a 3-way tie? But then THEY CUT HER OFF!

I fucking flipped! I was like "NO! WHY!? WHAT!? 2 FUCKING WEEKS! HOW WILL I LIVE!!?!?!?!?!" Oh man I want to know.

They said to watch the last 15 minutes in 2 weeks. I think that is when all is revealed to him and they show him how they did it.

I still think they're going to go...

"Oh guess what...Matt is an actor....Joe Schmo is America! HAHAHAHA!"

Leaving Dr. Pat as the last vote is genius.

People think that Matt is going to win, since the whole show is based on him. But since Pat slept with Hutch, it could go that way too.

Hutch winning would be the greatest thing in the world.