TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

HHH's bachelor party

By Dave Scherer of 1wrestling.com

As we have talked about all week, the talk around WWE is that Triple H will finally drop the World Title, to Bill Goldberg at Unforgiven (with, of course, the rumor being that he will get it back at the Survivor Series). Here is something that will throw a little more fuel on the fire. There will be a bachelor party for HHH after the 9/16 edition of Smackdown in Raleigh, NC. That is the last show before the Unforgiven PPV. Raw brand stars have been "invited" to stay on the road an extra day and attend the party. Smackdown wrestlers have been invited as well. For those asking why H doesn't just have it after Raw, my best guess is he wants everyone to attend. I expect anyone in the company with any common sense to attend the party because to blow it off would not be the best political move that someone could make. About the only person with a legitimate excuse to not come will be Chris Jericho, who will be excused for family reasons. HHH and Stephanie will get married in NY on October 25.

Some one needs to drug Triple H, film him having sex with the stripper and then show it to Steph.

She might just like that.

Did she order strippers FOR HHH a while back?

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

Or drug him up, fly to Las Vegas, and get married in one of those drive-thru thingy's and get a the stripper to pretend to be HHH's voice.

Its never been done before - its brilliant!

Guest JericholicEdgeHead

I wonder if HHH thinks that the "boys" are supposed to pay for this party?

I can't wait until the day after to read the "who got drunk and made an ass out of themself" stories. Any guesses on who it's going to be?

That is going to be an annoying day after with those stories. I am all for HHHate, but it is a bachelor party. You are supposed to get drunk and make an ass out of yourself. I know we are going to get thirty articles and threads like:

1bullshit.com reports HHH got drunk, threw up, and hit on a stripper.

Then people go off on him.

Unless there are reports of HHH going up to someone like RVD in a drunken stupor talking about how he has, is, and will ruin RVD's career can we just ignore the party completly?

I can't wait until the day after to read the "who got drunk and made an ass out of themself" stories. Any guesses on who it's going to be?

Flair, Anderson, Goldust, Bradshaw.. heck all we need is X-Pac, Scott Hall & Michael Hayes' mullet and it will be deja vu all over again.

Or drug him up, fly to Las Vegas, and get married in one of those drive-thru thingy's and get a the stripper to pretend to be HHH's voice.

Its never been done before - its brilliant!

Son of a bastard...you stole my post before I had a chance to write it...

*shake fist*

Crap, that party is gonna be 3 hours away from me. Anybody wanna help crash it with me?

If I were a dude or a hot woman, I'd help you crash it. I'm only a few hours' drive from Raleigh, too.

Crap, that party is gonna be 3 hours away from me.  Anybody wanna help crash it with me?

If I were a dude or a hot woman, I'd help you crash it. I'm only a few hours' drive from Raleigh, too.

*wonders what that leaves..*

Guest Goodear

WELCOME ... to the YOU CAN'T WIN SHOW... starring Triple H!

Raw brand stars have been "invited" to stay on the road an extra day and attend the party. Smackdown wrestlers have been invited as well. For those asking why H doesn't just have it after Raw, my best guess is he wants everyone to attend.

Seriously, I wonder about net reporters some times. If Triple H hangs out with just Nash and Michaels, he's reforming the Clique. If he invites everyone to his bachelor party, he is somehow forcing the whole roster to come out with him. Lord knows that if he had a party, did invite The Undertaker and didn't invite say Kurt Angle, Hunter would still be a bad guy at the end of the report. This whole thing is nonsense. Why wouldn't Triple H want to give the Smackdown crew a chance to come anyway, after all I'm sure he gets along with at least a few of them.

I expect anyone in the company with any common sense to attend the party because to blow it off would not be the best political move that someone could make.

* Shoots himself in the head * Well OF COURSE... any business in the world if the bosses daughter is getting married and you get an invitation to a reception or something it would probably be politically a good move to get there.

Of course, the 1wrestling report is all sensationalized and shit.

I expect anyone in the company with any common sense to attend the party because to blow it off would not be the best political move that someone could make.

GEE THANKS DAVE IT IS A GOOD THING TO SEE YOU GOT A HANDLE ON THOSE POLITICS. :rolleyes:

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks it's funny this guy is suffering a groin injury this close to his honeymoon?

Guest Choken One

I might be wrong but something tells me Nash could throw a good bachelor party...

I wonder how Jesus will think of Christian Boy's antics at the party...

Here's Hoping a Inebriated Goldust can get a new gimmick from his drunkness...(That's now Tourette's came about)

Guest Choken One
I would find it a little more funny if he had torn the fucking thing off the bone, kind of like Piazza did.

CLEARLY you aren't a male...

No self respecting male wishes that upon another man

I always find it funny that everyone in the music folder wishes death on Fred Durst and no one says a thing. But when you laugh at a wrestler being injured people throw a fit.

Guest Choken One
I always find it funny that everyone in the music folder wishes death on Fred Durst and no one says a thing. But when you laugh at a wrestler being injured people throw a fit.

Fred Durst is complete Evil poisoning the Teenage world...

HHH is just another political Mastermind in his industry...

I didn't say no injury is funny. No matter what you may think of the guy professionally (you know, HHHate), him having a groin injury before his wedding sucks for him personally. It's not funny.

It's not like they haven't had sex before. I bet he's going to have to tape his good quad for the honey moon.

Personally a giant grim would come across my face if I heard one day that HGH was walking across the street, minding his own business, and a runaway garbage truck plowed into him. Covering the street in his blood.