TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Firestarter

Terrorist executed

"I expect a great reward in heaven," the admitted and unrepentant terrorist declared, claiming that his murders were "God's work." He said: "I am looking forward to glory," adding that those who shared his religious convictions should follow his example and martyr themselves in order to murder more Americans.

As a result of various threats received by law enforcement officials, so-called "soft targets" throughout the state of Florida implemented increased security measures following his execution. Police forces were placed on heightened alert and bomb squads were stationed at sensitive areas.

Banner of Liberty article

CNN article

I was watching that piece of shit giving his interview yesterday giggling like a school girl about what he did was right and how he hopes his children do the same thing if God calls them to.

I hate people.

Guest JMA

What a piece of shit. He's no better than the Muslim fanatics that use the same tactics. In many ways, he's exactly the same.

If only a bus full of Islamic extremists carrying explosives and a bus full of right wing extremists could collide...

Carrying explosives? I'd prefer if both had run out of ammo and got flat tires next to each other.

Best.

Battle.

Royale.

Ever.

"BAH GAWD, PAT BUCHANAN IS DOING A RUN IN!"

AIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIA

"BIN LADEN JUST CHALLENGED PAT TO A HELL IN A CELL BAH GAWD THAT'S WHY IT'S HANGING OVER THE RING!"

What a piece of shit. He's no better than the Muslim fanatics that use the same tactics. In many ways, he's exactly the same.

No shit, look at the language this guy uses.

"Rewards in heaven."

Sound familiar to anyone?

Ah man, here I thought Marney was letting us know that someone in Gitmo had been secretly executed, with nary a word to the media or outside world.

Stop starting up my Ranting Gene unnecessarily. I was going to start talking about civil rights and shit. ;)

As for this guy, I wish all his idiot supporters out on the lawn praying for his deed could be locked away, as they're likely to be found doing the same thing in the future. Ah well, can't win em all in a democracy.

Guest Urine Sane
Be happy I don't do what God tells me to do.

Hippies and Commies would have to watch the fuck out.

Who do you think COMcast is run by?

Guest Stunt Granny
Why not throw in groups like ELF and ALF. Get rid off all the terrorist groups with one big accident.

I agree. His 1-800-COLLECT commercials make me wanna harm sarcastic furry alien creatures everywhere.