TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

TNA 1 CENT PPV ON TONIGHT

Y'ever consider  that maybe some of us have other things to do thatn sit around and watch highlights of old matches get re-hashed from some bushleague promotion?

Cuz  I'd rather go out and eat wings than sit and watch a ppv, 1 cent or not.

Why not eat Wings while watching the PPV and invite some girls over?Chicken Wings+Girls+good wrestling=VERY good

Eddie = inexperienced with the ladies

Guest Coffey

That's what I was thinking. You don't "invite some girls over to watch wrestling and eat hot wings."

=

Sorry man, should have been more clear. I meant those who haven't regularly followed TNA, yet call themselves wrestling fans.

so, to be a wrestling fan you must follow NWATNA.....

right.....

*looks at large amount of people calling AMW vs XXX MOTY*

*checks to make sure that Benoit vs Angle at RR actually happened*

Yeah, that was so not a match of the year candidate. Good match, great heat but it had no direction and was basically AMW blading two seconds into the match and mounting a comeback.

My MOTYC's are

Benoit- Angle (Rumble)

Danielson- London (4/12/03)

Styles- London (6/14/03)

Homicide- Corino (8/16/03)

I also agree that the XXX-AMW match was great but not a MOTYC.

The cage match was good, but quite overrated. There were way too many blown/awkward spots for all the accolades and MOTYC responses it has gotten.

I am currently watching the 10pm replay, and I find myself wanting to change the channel to Family Guy.

Ultimate X killed the show from the beginning. The cage match tried to breathe life back into it, before Shane/Raven finally came and pulled the plug.

Why would you start your best of show with the biggest clusterfuck (not the good TLC kind) you have ever aired?

AMW v. XXX, AJ v. Raven and AJ v. Low Ki are my top three TNA matches.

London v. Danielson, AJ v. London and London v. Daniels are my top three in ROH. (I'm gonna wait to see 6.28, 7.19 and 8.16 before I judge)

Angle v. Benoit, Filthy Animals v. WGTT and Eddy v. Benoit are my top three in WWE

Edited by bob_barron

I would have done this eariler, but the boards kept on messing up for me.

TNA stuff stays in the TNA folder, PERIOD. I'm sure this is probably the only time that they'll do this lil gimmick, so it's not too bad, but really though, keep it in the right folder next time.

Any wrestling fan who doesn't order this should be shot. No questions asked.

Any wrestling fan who denies that Benoit v. Angle from the Rumble is MOTY should be shot. No motherfucking questions asked. Fuck the cage match.

Plus I'm not going to pay to watch Douglas or Jarrett anymore.

EDIT: Well, the match is better than anything put on by TNA this year...

Edited by Markme123

Any wrestling fan who doesn't order this should be shot. No questions asked.

Any wrestling fan who denies that Benoit v. Angle from the Rumble should be shot. No motherfucking questions asked. Fuck the cage match.

Plus I'm not going to pay to watch Douglas or Jarrett anymore.

I should be shot because I don't think Angle v. Benoit is the MOTY? (Is that what you mean?)

Because there were two matches done this year that I liked more

I see your post is edited-

I agree with you there Markme.

Low Ki v. AJ I had about ****-****1/4. The cage match I had about ****1/4.

Raven v. AJ was like ***3/4-****.

I still don't see how any sane person could give Ultimate X ****1/4

Guest Choken One

I gave it ***1/2...

Nothing creative aside from the gimmick itself...the spots were standard fourmula...

Ultimate X looked about ** at best to me. There were some neat spots, but all in all this is the type of match you are embarrased to watch in front of other people. Just people falling all over the place and the ridiculous climbing speeds. Their climbs put the patented ladded match slow climb to shame.

Guest Askewniverse
London v. Danielson, AJ v. London and London v. Daniels v. London are my top three in ROH. (I'm gonna wait to see 6.28, 7.19 and 8.16 before I judge)

bob, did you mean to say London vs. Daniels from Round Robin Challenge II, or were you talking about a different three way match?

OH MY GAWD! It's London against Daniels against London? Who's side is London on?

Seriously though...London wrestling himself with Daniels thrown in....that would be MOTY baby.

There is no excuse not to get order this show, for everyone who has access to NWA-TNA ppv. Even if you end up hating the show, who fucking cares. It is one fucking penny. Not like WWE has any reservations about charing us $40+ to watch McMahons wrestle all over the building. FUCK YOU if you don't order this.

TNA stuff stays in the TNA folder, PERIOD. I'm sure this is probably the only time that they'll do this lil gimmick, so it's not too bad, but really though, keep it in the right folder next time.

How would you inform people about this ppv if they don't regularly visit the nwa forum already? I know the forums are there for a reason, but I think this is one of those times where it is acceptable.

To anyone who's in the know - does TNA plan to use Sting really soon (next week or 9/25)?

It'd be a good idea to either use him next week, OR advertise him for the week after. My thinking is that this will entice any new viewers to purchase future shows, but put Sting in with a top heel (Styles, possibly) and have the heel come out on top - just to put the attention on the worker who works full-time with TNA.

How would you inform people about this ppv if they don't regularly visit the nwa forum already? I know the forums are there for a reason, but I think this is one of those times where it is acceptable.

So by your logic- We should post about ROH shows in WWE and TNA folder?

We have different folders here for a reason