TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JST

How much is your soul worth?

My soul is worth £35814.

I have no idea what that funky little L thing means, but I'm guessing it's more than I currently have in my checking account, so I'll take it.

Your soul is worth £4454 ($10,762.91 Australian Dollar). For your peace of mind, 95% of people have a purer soul than you.

I kind of expected that result. :D

Being in a religion SHOULD theoretically give you a moral code to abide by and improve you. Course George W Bush is a member of the Christian right, and is thoroughly happy to blow people away with impunity, so your mileage may vary.

I'd like to point out that my soul's worth tons more than Crowe's cos though i'm an evil bastard, I'm a right on evil bastard who cares.

"Your soul is worth £90481. For your peace of mind, 4% of people have a purer soul than you."

Which I believe comes out to about 144,004.15 USD.

I'm evil...how the hell did this happen?

Da "took a purity test a few years back and was only around 45% pure....why is my soul worth so much" H

It's a good thing I'm an Atheist, because if I believe in a soul and all that lot, I'd be boned, because it woulnd't be a very good one.

But I dont believe in all that, so it matters not.

Guest Aecas

Your soul is worth £15047. For your peace of mind, 60% of people have a purer soul than you.

Damn.

I knew those three years playing the piano in the opium dens of Shanghai would catch up on me sooner or later....

Your soul is worth £15047. For your peace of mind, 60% of people have a purer soul than you.

Damn.

I knew those three years playing the piano in the opium dens of Shanghai would catch up on me sooner or later....

You did that too?

Guest Aecas

Damn.

You did that too?

Well since the only other option was prostitution yes.

Guest ToddRoyal
So...where do you cash these in then?

There's a booth down on the corner. They have to physically extract it though, and it's painful. I've got a scar.