Sign in to follow this  
Guest Retro Rob

Jericho is Back....

Guest Retro Rob

Commentary

September 16, 2002

NP:Dance Of Death-Iron Maiden

Hello Assclowns!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right, that's it, that's all, good night, baby goes to sleep now...

THE SUSPENSION HAS BEEN LIFTED!!!!  I'M BACK BABY, I'M BACK!!!!

And I must say that after 14 months, I really missed you guys!!  I can't believe I've let so much time go in between messages, but I'd like to explain why...

I'm Lazy!!!

That's basically the reason.  Originally I was miffed over the reviews for my KOTR match vs RVD, but I'm a big boy and I can live with the criticism.  But I have to be honest, I also wanted to see what kind of a reaction I could get from all of you as well.  I enjoy seeing how far I can push the envelope with you guys.

Man, I sure found what I was looking for, because you guys were on fire!  I received so many emails, both good and bad, both positive and negative, yet all of them valid and passionate just like me.  Believe me, I appreciated all of your feedback.  It's nice to know that you're out there listening to my inane ramblings and feeling so strongly when I ramble them!

But after it was all said and done, I basically just lost interest in the web. Not because of any of you, more because I just found other things to stimulate my lunatic mind. I was spending so much time on the net and I got burned out.  It was only recently that I remembered what an awesome and valuable tool the net really is.

Don't forget that I was one of the pioneers of wrestling sites, way back in 97 and I remember to this day how excited I was to be able to communicate with so many people, in so many places, so quickly.  I always enjoyed reading your emails and I made many great friends through this site.  To be honest, I've missed that. It took the prodding of a good friend of mine to make me realize what a mistake I'd been making and now I'm all about getting back on the dragon and returning to battle, ready to whoop some ass!!!!!

I was also shooting myself in the foot by eliminating one of my best venues to inform you of my activities, my Fozzy gigs, my live and tv appearances and since I'm an accused and an admitted shill artist, my new merch (of which there is plenty)!!!

But all of that is said and done, water under the bridge, another ball of wax and another brick in the wall. It's now business as usual.  Expect to be updated on a semi-regular basis and expect  to be accosted and insulted constantly.  I'll do my damndest to become the leader and party host of this ship once again or my name isn't Hymie P Schwartz...wait, I mean Chris Jericho!!

Please keep sending me your emails (although I need to get a new website email system set up, cos the one I have now sucks...are you listening Webmaster Lee?) and your opinions, because they're always interesting to check out.

So after it's all said and done, I wanna say thanks for welcoming me back into your computer screens, cos I sure am happy to be here!  Thanks for staying aboard and supporting what I do, cos I couldn't do it without you.  You rule!

Enough BUTT lickin, next time it's back to normal.  I'm a heel, remember??

God bless you guys,

PS-Best record of the year-The Blessed Hellride-Black Label Society

Runner up-St Anger-Metallica (lighten up, it rules)

Best match of the year-Y2J vs HBK-WM 19

Movie of the Year-Lord Of The Rings-The Two Towers

Show Of The Year-24

Lance is probably the most interactive wrestler when it comes to the net and is a long time Jericho friend, so I'm leaning more towards him.

Dames

Guest Dmann2000

I agree, the more I listen to St Anger, the more I like it.

And welcome back Jericho, and hell yes to pimping "24"

Guest Coffey

I thought Jericho hated the internet fans and was done with us.

I also don't think that Y2J/HBK is better than Angle/Benoit @ RR 03, nor do I think that LotR II is the movie of the year.

That's just difference of opinion though....

I think Jericho's dispute over the internet was fairly reasonable, although I think he generalized all of the net WAY too much. I think he realized that at some point too.

But the thing I found really interesting was:

"But after it was all said and done, I basically just lost interest in the web. Not because of any of you, more because I just found other things to stimulate my lunatic mind. "

Hmmm, considering that his last commentary was June 22 or 23 (I'm a Jerichoholic, sue me, I remember these things...) and since EWR was originally released on June 15, IIRC, then, hmmm, Jericho an EWRholic? Maybe Shane Helms got him into it.

Well, I can dream. As can Adam Ryland.

Guest Trivia247

well when we never turned away from him, even when he do to us, he knows this is where the fanbase is for him. People whom appreciate his wrestling, and not get caught up in how the WWE wants to screw with his character.

Guest Coffey
well when we never turned away from him, even when he do to us, he knows this is where the fanbase is for him.

blown.gif

He lost me when he said St Anger rules. Just no.

Well, the guy's been a HUGE Metallica fan since he was a teenager so you gotta expect that.

Anyway, about this news, as the Rock would say...

"FINALLY!"

Guest Coffey
Well, the guy's been a HUGE Metallica fan since he was a teenager so you gotta expect that.

That's the reason why he should think they suck now....

Yay!! Chris Jericho is my favorite wrestler again. He was at the top, ya know, but after the rant against the IWC, it was hard to get 100% behind him. He's always been the shit, of course.

I missed his updates.

Guest Retro Rob
Yay!! Chris Jericho is my favorite wrestler again. He was at the top, ya know, but after the rant against the IWC, it was hard to get 100% behind him. He's always been the shit, of course.

I missed his updates.

Regardless of his tirade, I couldn't help but love the guy. Especially since he is the only one who really bust their ass on Raw regardless of the fact that he is treated like shit every week.

Was it wrong of me to send an e-mail to Jericho questioning his Christianity after his post-KOTR '02 tirade?

Nah, because even Jesus Christ himself had a temper.

Commentary

September 16, 2002

NP:Dance Of Death-Iron Maiden

Hello Assclowns!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right, that's it, that's all, good night, baby goes to sleep now...

THE SUSPENSION HAS BEEN LIFTED!!!!  I'M BACK BABY, I'M BACK!!!!

And I must say that after 14 months, I really missed you guys!!  I can't believe I've let so much time go in between messages, but I'd like to explain why...

I'm Lazy!!!

That's basically the reason.  Originally I was miffed over the reviews for my KOTR match vs RVD, but I'm a big boy and I can live with the criticism.  But I have to be honest, I also wanted to see what kind of a reaction I could get from all of you as well.  I enjoy seeing how far I can push the envelope with you guys.

Man, I sure found what I was looking for, because you guys were on fire!  I received so many emails, both good and bad, both positive and negative, yet all of them valid and passionate just like me.  Believe me, I appreciated all of your feedback.  It's nice to know that you're out there listening to my inane ramblings and feeling so strongly when I ramble them!

But after it was all said and done, I basically just lost interest in the web. Not because of any of you, more because I just found other things to stimulate my lunatic mind. I was spending so much time on the net and I got burned out.  It was only recently that I remembered what an awesome and valuable tool the net really is.

Don't forget that I was one of the pioneers of wrestling sites, way back in 97 and I remember to this day how excited I was to be able to communicate with so many people, in so many places, so quickly.  I always enjoyed reading your emails and I made many great friends through this site.  To be honest, I've missed that. It took the prodding of a good friend of mine to make me realize what a mistake I'd been making and now I'm all about getting back on the dragon and returning to battle, ready to whoop some ass!!!!!

I was also shooting myself in the foot by eliminating one of my best venues to inform you of my activities, my Fozzy gigs, my live and tv appearances and since I'm an accused and an admitted shill artist, my new merch (of which there is plenty)!!!

But all of that is said and done, water under the bridge, another ball of wax and another brick in the wall. It's now business as usual.  Expect to be updated on a semi-regular basis and expect  to be accosted and insulted constantly.  I'll do my damndest to become the leader and party host of this ship once again or my name isn't Hymie P Schwartz...wait, I mean Chris Jericho!!

Please keep sending me your emails (although I need to get a new website email system set up, cos the one I have now sucks...are you listening Webmaster Lee?) and your opinions, because they're always interesting to check out.

So after it's all said and done, I wanna say thanks for welcoming me back into your computer screens, cos I sure am happy to be here!  Thanks for staying aboard and supporting what I do, cos I couldn't do it without you.  You rule!

Enough BUTT lickin, next time it's back to normal.  I'm a heel, remember??

God bless you guys,

PS-Best record of the year-The Blessed Hellride-Black Label Society

Runner up-St Anger-Metallica (lighten up, it rules)

Best match of the year-Y2J vs HBK-WM 19

Movie of the Year-Lord Of The Rings-The Two Towers

Show Of The Year-24

He had me at assclowns.

wheres the crying smilie?