TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

GENESIS CARD.

Guest Suicide King

GENESIS IV 2003!!!

THE BIGGEST SWF PAY-PER-VIEW EXTRAVAGANZA OF THE YEAR!

Sunday September 28th, matches due at 10 pm!

Live from the Madison Square Garder in New York City!

Theme song: "O Fortuna" from the classic orchestral and choiral work Carmina Burana! A link to it can be found here. O Fortuna

Arena décor: Shining white marble pillars and buildings in a classic Greco-Roman motif.

FEATURING…

Ejiro Fasaki vs. "The Maori Badass" Va'aiga

Japan's finest versus New Zealand's biggest, all for the U.S Title!

The fourth ever Genesis opens with a bang, as Ejiro Fasaki defends his U.S Title against a very real, very angry Maori! Will Ejiro be able to keep his mind on matters at hand, what with his stablemates fighting each other in the main event and his flunkie potentially facing termination, arrest, and extradition? There's going to be a lot going on in Ejiro's world, and he made the very unusual request to open the PPV so that he would be able to keep his eyes on the events of the night. This could be a mistake, as Va'aiga very well may put Ejiro's eyes out with a glass-coated sponge! Can Va'aiga take advantage of Ejiro's distraction, or will Fasaki again stand triumphant? Pacific islands collide tonight in MSG!

Description: Standard match, dq and countouts in effect

Send to: Suicide King

"The Sinner" John Duran vs. English Dragon

The future of the SWF will be determined tonight!

Last month John Duran was bumped up from the SJL, and he quickly proved himself to be every bit as competent and competitive in the SWF! Well, now it's Genesis time and roles are reversed. Duran is now the welcoming committee for the latest SJL standout, English Dragon! Dragon has this one chance on the biggest show of the year to make an impression. Will Dragon scream past Duran on his way to the top, or will Duran send this rookie back down to curtain-jerking where he belongs?

Description: Standard match, dq and countouts in effect.

Send to: chirs3

Jay Dawg vs. The Boston Strangler

Former champions will fight, and one will fall! But the blood will remain...

Jay Dawg has hit hard times of late, and the Strangler lost his chance to main event Genesis thanks to Tom Flesher! But neither of those facts is at the heart of this match. No, it is something much more petty. King is a realist, and he knows that tonight could be his last chance to stick it to the man who turned on him and caused him to be pinned by a GIRL. If King is going down tonight, it won't be until the Strangler bleeds, and bleeds, and BLEEDS.

Description: First person to bleed substantially loses.

"The Franchise" Mak Francis vs. "The Sacred One" Andrew Blackwell

The mind games have begun. The man who submits may be giving in to more than he realizes... the ICTV Title is on the line!

Sacred has never been wrapped too snugly, but his influence has apparently caused Mak to unravel somewhat. The ICTV champion has let Blackwell under his skin, and to say that the effect has been profound would be an understatement. Now Mak attempts to rid himself of Andrew's malign influence as Sacred attempts to use his foothold on Mak's soul to lift himself to the ICTV title! 2 out of 3 falls, submissions only... and only pride between the summit and the pit!

Description: The first person to win 2 falls by submission wins the match. No DQ, no countout, no pinfalls. The ropes will not break a hold. Submissions only count in the ring.

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

Wildchild vs. Johhny "The Barracuda" Dangerous

Innocence, patriotism, and friendship are cast into the flames! The Hardcore Gamers Title awaits the victor!

The Barracuda returned a scant 6 weeks ago, and he has turned the SWF on its ear! Showing a newfound intensity the secret agent has let nothing stand in between him and his quarry. Wildchild proclaims his innocence, but all the evidence is against him. Friends have become enemies, and for all the right reasons. When virtue fails and friendship sickens, who will be left? And will there be enough of him left to prosecute?

Description: Hardcore rules, falls count anywhere.

"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs. "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson

In the end, pride is all a man has. Two men seek to take that sole possession from the other.

These two are bonded together by a common history, by enemies shared and battles fought. No one makes a worse enemy than a former friend. TNT proved himself the better man at their last meeting, but fell injured at the hands of Danny. Thompson returned after recovering, taking the opportunity to cost Danny Williams a chance at the World Title! Things have progressed and now the matter can only be settled in the ring, and neither would have it any other way. But does Williams have the heart to win, or will TNT show himself to be the better man once more?

Description: standard rules, dq and countouts apply.

Send to: Grand Slam

Double Jeopardy (Quiz and Show) vs. Crowe and Dante Crane

The Tag Team Titles have taken on a life of their own, and command these teams to play a deadly game!

The fun-loving though sadistic champions have decided to show Crowe and Crane a good time! Somehow, someway coming into possession of the relics of a bygone physical challenge show, they will make their gothic counterparts run through an obstacle course of diabolical design. Crowe and Crane have come this far though, and they did not make it this far to lose. Brutality and zaniness combine, but of these four men who will laugh... and who will scream?

Description: This match will be held in the Eliminator set from American Gladiators season 5. Falls count anywhere, no DQ. First pin or submission wins it for the team. The set is in a nearby warehouse that is fully equipped, complete with studio audience.

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

Edwin MacPhisto vs. Nathaniel "Silent" Kibagami

A past long thought buried returns. Neither man can run any longer, and only one will be left standing to understand the ramifications.

A feud long thought vanished, but never resolved. A good man once did a very bad thing. The bad thing made a man a very bad man. Now the two men meet, and they will do very bad things to each other. What these men have done to themselves and each other necessitates novel thinking. The cage will stop them from running. The ten count will insure that they stay until their demons are exorcised! Sometimes the past can only be washed away with blood...

Description: The first ever SWF Lockdown cage match! A standard steel cage surrounds the ring. However, rather than pinfall, submission, or escape there is only one way to win... you must render your opponent unable to stand before a ten count is delivered, ala Last Man Standing rules. One referee will remain inside the cage; however another referee will remain outside to render a decision in case the initial referee is incapacitated. If you should leave the cage intentionally, you forfeit. Should you be thrown from the cage top to the outside, the referee will kindly assist you back inside before making the ten count. Expect pain, kids, and lots of it.

Send to: Grand Slam

Dace Night (representing "Grand Slam" Mark Stevens) vs. Bastion (representing the Hville Thugg) vs. Michael Craven (representing the Suicide King)

Things may never be the same. The battle for control rages on, and the stakes have never been higher!

The Suicide King stands over a kingdom divided. He thought he was untouchable, but two of his greatest enemies from the past have put aside their differences with the sole aim of casting down the corrupt Gambling Man! The Hville Thugg returned, and with his even more sadistic brother Bastion at his side they could destroy everything King has tried to build in his own image. Stevens came back with more influence than ever and a desire to make the federation a shining example of wrestling, and named Dace Night as his representative! The High Priest of Horrorcore is chomping at the bit, but King has one card left to play. Can the Chimera possibly face off against these two foes, or does he merely have to survive long enough for Thugg and Stevens' fledgling and tenuous alliance to crumble?

Description: Triple threat rules. All three men in the ring at the same time. First pin or submission wins it! No dq or countout, but let's work our way up to that shall we? The Suicide King, Hville Thugg, and "Grand Slam" will all be present at ringside to protect their interests, so surely there will be non-stop action in side and outside the ring! THE WINNER'S SPONSOR WILL BECOME THE STORYLINE COMMISSIONER OF THE SWF, FOR REAL!

AND THE MAIN EVENT…

"THE SUPERIOR ONE" TOM FLESHER VS. "JUDGE MENTAL" WILLIAM HEARFORD

IN A SINGLES MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!

Hearford has clawed, scratched, cheated, lied, stolen, and betrayed, and all for a chance at the belt held by his leader and stablemate. He climbed to the top of the title tournament over the bodies of every single other wrestler in the federation. Flesher meanwhile has not been idle, as his recapturing of the title from the Boston Strangler shows! The Superior One has always had the will to dominate, but he has never faced an opponent who knows him so well. These two mat technicians will meet. They have proven to have equal mat skills. They have proven to have equal grasps of ring tactics. They have even been shown to possess equivalent cheating capacities! Who will triumph, and what will this hold for the Magnificent Seven's future?

Description: standard rules, dqs and countouts apply

Edited by Suicide King

I have nothing to say but...

O Fortuna,velut luna statu variabilis, semper crescis aut decrescis; vita detestabilis nunc obdurat et tunc curat ludo mentis aciem, egestatem, potestatem dissolvit ut glaciem. Sors immanis et inanis, rota tu volubilis, status malus, vana salus semper dissolubilis, obumbratum et velatam mihi quoque niteris, nunc per ludum dorsum nudum fero tui sceleris. Sors salutis et virtutis mihi nunc contraria, est affectus et defectus semper in angaria; Hac in hora sine mora cordis pulsum tangite, quod per sortem sternit fortem mecum omnes plangite.

B-)

Guest Space_Cowboy

The card looks every bit as good as i expected, this should definately be one of the best SWF PPV's ever. A shame i always seem to quit right before Genesis happens, hopefully i can get my act together for Genesis V at least.

Guest Suicide King

You think you're bad Janus? Let's rock. I got Caesar's Gallic Campaign and the Aeneid right in front of me and I am not afraid to use them. ;)

!!!!

Oh, yeah! When's the last time a HCG Title match was booked over the US and ICTV!!

Fucking egomaniac.

You think you're bad Janus? Let's rock. I got Caesar's Gallic Campaign and the Aeneid right in front of me and I am not afraid to use them. ;)

....eep. :ph34r:

*bows down*

!!!!

Oh, yeah! When's the last time a HCG Title match was booked over the US and ICTV!!

Fucking egomaniac.

Now now, be nice Muzz.

That said.... j00 > Johnny.

Guest Suicide King

Be nice kids. Much as with real PPVs, your place on the card does not signify your "rank." I organized it in the fashion that I thought would produce the most entertaining show to watch in real life.

Guest Goodear

Well I guess my Star Splangled Banner can be THEE Star Spangled Banner.

Pssst, Ejiro is from Florida not Japan. Might as well call Wildchild vs Johnny "The Bahamas' Finest vs. England's Finest". But whatever...

Guest Suicide King

Dammit Ejiro, if I say you're from Japan then you are from freaking downtown Kyoto, boy! ;)

Live from the Madison Square Garder in New York City!

Theme song: "O Fortuna" from the classic orchestral and choiral work Carmina Burana!

Holy fucking markouts, Batman! And that is one HELL of a fucking card right there.

Oh dear god....I think I'm going to cry.

Me, Craven, and Dace in the pre-main event...hardcore title getting mad props...tag title has just been crazy fantastic (and I'd like to point that I helped get that started with Deja Vu, but I digress)...i mean, this will be the greatest PPV ever. I'm so amped to write...it's been a long time...but, I mean...damn...I just wanna start writing right now! I'm thinking 20,000 words should do the trick!! This is what the fuck I"m talking about!! This is what this fed is about! This just brings back all the memories I've had with this fed and all the awesome things we've done here! And a card like this just reminds me why we are the fucking best e-fed on the fucking planet! Can't nobody touch us....PERIOD!

Ok, ok...calming down...

But damn man...this is gonna be so damn tight! I'd like to let my opponents know two things...

1. I will post Bastion's stats either later this afternoon, or when I get home tonight.

and...

2. I promise that I'm bringing it all for this. I'm going to summon the ghosts of Thugg-past and I'm bringing everything I've ever learned, written, thought about, dreamt about...to this match. I'm bringing my anger at losing the title to King...I'm bringing my elation at winning it from ELM...I'm bringing it all...you better write your asses off because this Hall of Famer is bringing every trick in the book...every move in the arsenal...and he is not going to underestimate or take either of you lightly. Prepare for the fight of your lives boys...cause I'm a Hall of Famer for a reason...two record setting world title reigns...a record setting ICTV title reign...JL world title reign prove it...but in case anyone has forgotten...I will fucking prove it one more mutha fucking time!

For all of you doubters that thing I've lost it...think again...and check this out!

Da "felt like talking trash cause he's getting so fucking amped for this PPV" H

Guest Evolution

I was curious if anyone wanted me to do an American Gladiators Match preview, so that you can get an idea of what the setup will be like. I could just have Ben Hardy out there going through the motions.

I'm going to love the AG Match, by the way.

Ahhhhhhh soooooo.

* Throws salt into Va'aiga's face. *

;)

well if you're gonna use YOUR stereotype

*no sells any punches, head smashes or any head droppign moves due to PACIFIC STONE SKULL SYNDROME*

Guest Suicide King

Right! Flesher is hosting an O Fortuna mp3 for me, and the link is available in the card listing. I think you will find it appropriately inspirational should you choose to listen to it.

And here is a translation of the Latin lyrics that Janus already posted.

O Fortune,

like the moon

you are changeable,

ever waxing

and waning;

hateful life

first oppresses

and then soothes

as fancy takes it;

poverty

and power

it melts them like ice.

Fate - monstrous

and empty,

you whirling wheel,

you are malevolent,

well-being is vain

and always fades to nothing,

shadowed

and veiled

you plague me too;

now through the game

I bring my bare back

to your villainy.

Fate is against me

in health

and virtue,

driven on

and weighted down,

always enslaved.

So at this hour

without delay

pluck the vibrating strings;

since Fate

strikes down the string man,

everyone weep with me!

Guest Insanityman

I feel so proud I could read some of that in Latin (taking Latin and yes, it's a mistake but I dragged a few friends with me).

Having said that- awesome card and this should top last year's Genesis. Good luck to all.