TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

Damn you Stephanie!

Guest Anglesault

This makes about as much sense as when HHH decided that Cena knock Jericho out with a slap so as to save Vince for an angle that occured 9 months later.

Why would she want it killed? Really? Who was it hurting?

Since Steph doesn't watch Heat, Stevie should continue the angle then when confronted by Steph as to why the angle is continuing, tell her she reads too many dirt sheets and that he hasn't been on Heat in months.

If that doesn't work, Stevie should tell Steph to mind her own damn business on Smackdown because HE is the SOLE GM of HEAT!!!

The McMahons only listen to their fans

Except...that they don't. They don't seem to be listening to anyone currently, and they're certainly not using any conventional logic at all.

[McMahon HQ]

Vince: Well, that Vengeance didn't seem to pick up a very good buyrate, Steph. And we were BOTH on the card. What gives?

Steph: I don't know daddy. Probably we didn't promote our matches strongly enough. Or maybe no-one was interested in the losers we were beating up.

Vince: So maybe next time, we should have a match with both of us...it's every pro wrestling fan's dream matchup!

Steph: You're a genius daddy!

[shane runs in, bleeding heavily]

Shane: Look at me everybody! Im really hurting myself! LOOK AT ME! [throws himself through the door]

Vince: Err...OK, well what about the other matches on the card?

Steph: Other matches?

Guest Anglesault
Steph: I don't know daddy. Probably we didn't promote our matches strongly enough. Or maybe no-one was interested in the losers we were beating up.

Actually, that does make sense, even if it's McMahon logic.

Steph vs. Sable and Vince vs. the obnoxious Zach Gowan?

McMahon vs. anyone would bomb, but these two helped nothing.

No kidding. Although I have to admit, the mark in me kind of enjoyed the Vince/Zach match. I just thought it was kinda cool seeing the spots done by a guy with one leg. I know, I know. (hangs head)

Guest Anglesault
No kidding. Although I have to admit, the mark in me kind of enjoyed the Vince/Zach match. I just thought it was kinda cool seeing the spots done by a guy with one leg. I know, I know. (hangs head)

I might have to, but typical WWE creative made him out to be the Least Likeable "face" in quite some time. He was obnoxious, rude, and had an air about him like he felt all this was owed to him. I couldn't stand the character and thus couldn't get into his matches.

EDIT: Sorry Typed in wrong window :huh:

YOU'RE ALL SICK FUCKS WHO SHOULD BE SHOT OUT OF A CANNON INTO THE UNCHARTED LAYERS OF LOUIE ANDERSON!!

Zach Gowen should have been the easiest face to book ever, but like AS said they made him so damn annoying with the damn inspirational videos all about Zach.

Edited by frozenblockofpissreborn

The McMahons only listen to their fans

Except...that they don't. They don't seem to be listening to anyone currently, and they're certainly not using any conventional logic at all.

[McMahon HQ]

Vince: Well, that Vengeance didn't seem to pick up a very good buyrate, Steph. And we were BOTH on the card. What gives?

Vince: So maybe next time, we should have a match with both of us...it's every pro wrestling fan's dream matchup!

Steph: You're a genius daddy!

[shane runs in, bleeding heavily]

Shane: Look at me everybody! Im really hurting myself! LOOK AT ME! [throws himself through the door]

Vince: Err...OK, well what about the other matches on the card?

Steph: Other matches?

I was being sarcastic. But in every interview they do, they always claim to do things "for the fans." I should have quoted that the 1st time.

Edited by MillenniumMan831

I was being sarcastic.

Oh, sorry...you sounded like you were being serious to me.

Indeed, the ball was well and truly dropped by the bookers with old Gowen. The bit that really got me was when when Vince asked him to accept his apology, and instead of accepting it (and subsequently shaking Vince's hand only to recieve a low blow or something, which is what should have happened), Zach basically tells him to fuck off, and acts pretty much just as asshole-y as Vince. I missed a few of the Smackdowns before Vengeance, so I no doubt missed out on the full effect of Gowen being ineffectually shoved down everyone's throats, which sounds like what happened. It's a shame, I think they could have had a really good angle with him. Maybe one can still be salvaged. Doubt it though.

Guest Anglesault
I was being sarcastic.

Oh, sorry...you sounded like you were being serious to me.

Indeed, the ball was well and truly dropped by the bookers with old Gowen. The bit that really got me was when when Vince asked him to accept his apology, and instead of accepting it (and subsequently shaking Vince's hand only to recieve a low blow or something, which is what should have happened), Zach basically tells him to fuck off, and acts pretty much just as asshole-y as Vince.

And on top of that, he literally DEMANDS a contract, despite the fact that in storyline terms, he's nothing more than some guy off the street.

And Vince is evil for not caving in to this nobody...why exactly?

The real reason Stevie Night Heat was because HHH wants to do occasional appearances on the sunday show and to call it Sunday Night HHHeat.

This is on the same level as Bischoff complaining about Jericho getting himself over as CW champion and talking about how he's better than Goldberg.

The real reason Stevie Night Heat was because HHH wants to do occasional appearances on the sunday show and to call it Sunday Night HHHeat.

This is on the same level as Bischoff complaining about Jericho getting himself over as CW champion and talking about how he's better than Goldberg.

So, Stevie is getting HHHeld down.

Figures. :angry:

Wouldn't it make sense for Bischoff's heel commentaters Al and Coach to be friendly with a whacko who thinks he's in charge of Heat? Hell, they could have had Bisch deputize him or something. What's wrong with having entertaining B programs?

Guest croweater

Fuck Steph,

Stevie and Victoria are close to the two greatest things on the Raw brand at the moment. I say give them Steph's job and watch the ratings rise.

I dunno. I watched Heat last night and Coach kept mentioning "Stevie Night Heat" - one would think that if this story was as true as one was to believe, then they would have removed any references to SNH in the commentary... and it's a taped show.

Guest Dynamite Kido
And we wonder why the McMahons can get PPV matches when guys like Ultimo Dragon have trouble making Velocity from week to week.

I think that I can speak for tons of us here at TSM and say "No we don't wonder that anymore".

thank you..

In a strange, yet somehow, not surprising story, the Torch Newsletter reports that Stephanie McMahon was personally responsible for recently telling writers to cut the "Stevie Night Heat" angle from Heat. She apparently had no idea it was going on until very recently (and wanted away with it immediately), something that definitely did not help the morale of "Heat wrestlers", who now know that one of the decision-makers in the company doesn't even watch the program regularly.

Cred: PWTorch

So what? It's a stupid gimmick anyway. Almost ever wrestler in WWE is boring. They need to build characters.

And enough with the Steph bashing. (What did i get myself into? :( )

Um, that was building a character. They're all so boring because they aren't allowed to be entertaining on their own.

In a strange, yet somehow, not surprising story, the Torch Newsletter reports that Stephanie McMahon was personally responsible for recently telling writers to cut the "Stevie Night Heat" angle from Heat. She apparently had no idea it was going on until very recently (and wanted away with it immediately), something that definitely did not help the morale of "Heat wrestlers", who now know that one of the decision-makers in the company doesn't even watch the program regularly.

Cred: PWTorch

So what? It's a stupid gimmick anyway. Almost ever wrestler in WWE is boring. They need to build characters.

And enough with the Steph bashing. (What did i get myself into? :( )

Um, that was building a character. They're all so boring because they aren't allowed to be entertaining on their own.

Exactly . . . the Stevie skits seemed natural and ad-libbed, not scripted and prepared. Richards/Victoria/Snow looked to be having a blast in those skits. It's a shame because Stevie's got the look, charisma, and competent wrestling skills to be an uppercard player (especially if they turned Stevie/Victoria face), but we know that'll never happen.