TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

Goddamn, I'm gonna go to Chicago and rip that idiot fan's throat out just to rub it in the face of the announcers.

Don't defend that idiot's actions. Pieces of shit fans like him don't belong on earth, much less altering the outcome of ballgames.

I hope to read of a certain homicide in Chicago tomorrow morning. I honestly do.

People like him need to die.

Maybe you can charge 1 run to the fan

No, you charge the whole 5-run difference to the fan, because the fly to Sosa that scored the leading run would have been the third out.

But whose to say Alou even catches the ball? I don't think he would of got that ball. Plus it was in fan terrority,he can grab if he wants.

The fan is the scapegoat. Let the fan alone!! Hey I wanted the Cubs to win,but I'm not gonna blame that fan.

Cubs can win tommorrow.

That was a very catchable ball. I don't think Alou would have had any problems there.

As for the fan's "rights", technically he can go for the ball since it is in foul territory. But it was *barely* in the stands, plus you shouldn't interfere w/ your own team like that.

Unbelivable.

I'd call out sick tommorow, Goat fan.

:lol:

As if he's still employed.

He now has a whole city that officially hates him. His best bet is to take the earliest flight to Florida - NOW!!!

Guest Choken One

I pray no one finds the kids name...

He should be able to rent Irod's Time Share in Miami.

Since as we all know, the kid was responsible for allowing eight runs.

If anything, y'all should be lynchin' A-Gon, which is yet another in the long line of jokes made about him back when he played here in the Tdot. Glad to see he's keeping busy...

Did anyone see that rude gesture that Jeter did after catching the final popup? My god, that may have been the worst thing I've ever seen. I mean, the BoSox players probably had their children in the crowd. Oh, he'll pay for this.

I think he should be suspended...

Guest Salacious Crumb

I think Wilbon's hunting the kid down now as we speak.

Around the Horn and PTI should be extremely interesting tomorrow.

Guest Choken One

Lemme ask you this...What if the fan was a little Kid? and he wanted to catch a ball...would you try lynch him?

Guest Choken One

It's sad that Cubs fans will be too dumb to realize the PLAYERS shot themselfs in the foot not the errant hand of a Fan...

I'd find him and make him watch that inning over and over and over, if he really is a Cubs' fan. Stupid shit seriously began that series of events. He may have been involved in just one run, but the bad vibe spouted from that incident. I thought I Alou was going to jump into the stands, grab one of those novelty bats, snap it in half and stab that shit in his face.

Guest Putty
Lemme ask you this...What if the fan was a little Kid? and he wanted to catch a ball...would you try lynch him?

but he wasn't

noose.jpg

Guest Choken One
Somehow..it's all the Yankees fault.

Damn Yankees.

It was Steinbrener on the radio

"Catch the ball...Catch the Ball son"

Guest Putty
Somehow..it's all the Yankees fault.

Damn Yankees.

It was Steinbrener on the radio

"Catch the ball...Catch the Ball son"

lol

Guest Salacious Crumb

Well at least this guy won't be paraded around like a hero like that little shit from the Yankees game a few years back.

Well, let's just pray for what's most important.....

That the kid wound up taking the foul ball home. Because if he did, *whew*, that was worth sacrificing the World Series for the Cubs.

Well, let's just pray for what's most important.....

That the kid wound up taking the foul ball home. Because if he did, *whew*, that was worth sacrificing the World Series for the Cubs.

He didn't even CATCH the fucking thing. I don't know what happened to it.

Let me go on record in saying that normally I don't believe in curses or black magic, but after watching the Cubs collapse like that...well, maybe there really is some kind of hex.

Of course, if Dusty Baker had pulled Mark Prior sooner than he did, we might not be having a game 7, will we?

But knowing Chicago's luck, it'll be a Yankees-Marlins World Series after tomorrow night.

Don't even get me started on that fan, either.