TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

The ONE and ONLY World Series Thread

Guest Anglesault

Can you BLAME him?

This is fucking stupid now.

When was the last time the Yankees went two consecutive games without a STUPID error?

I'd like to just state right now, that no matter what happens tonight, or unless something atrocious happens in the offseason...Hideki Matsui is my least favorite player for the next few years.

It's still quite a surprise to me that the Marlins are even here. I love my team, but to be a few innings away from winning the world series as the visting team at Yankee stadium? This was 150-1 odds at the beginning of the year.

I'm glad this didn't happen last year, as last year was the first year I was not able to see the baseball playoffs...living in Australia. Needless to say, this is making me happy beyond all recognition...as Beckett strikes out Williams.

GO MARLINS!

Does anyone else find it funny that the Mayor of Miami sits with Guiliani and not the current mayor of NY, Bloomberg? Wonder what Bloomberg thinks?

Beckett is unreal. For once one of the Marlins potential GREAT pitchers shows more than potential. Next year, you can rest assured, he will win more than 9 games.

Guest Anglesault

I always preach never giving up on the yankees, but they absolutely SUCK tonight.

You CANNOT lead off an inning with a double and not score.

Congrats Florida, you earned this.

Yanks, I love you, but this is embarassing.

May George have mercy on your souls.

Hey Czech Republic, that's my buddy icon!

I just got a Trogdor the Burninator hoodie on Wednesday.

And the Marlins are winning, silly. Can't you hear Anglesault crying?

And Anglesault, it's not really the Yankees fault.

This is Beckett's coming out party. Get used to this, because he's gonna be good for a long, LONG time.

Guest Choken One

I'm not sure but this series might be as bad as last year...But god knows the Yankees LOVE to come back...it seems most teams blow it with FIVE OUTS left this playoffs, so let's see what Florida does after the retire the first out.

Guest Anglesault

This is Beckett's coming out party. Get used to this, because he's gonna be good for a long, LONG time.

He's Gay?

And it is the Yankees fault.

They had to fill their daily quota of one bad error a game, and it's costing them, combined with half the team hitting a slump at like the worst time ever.

Guest Choken One

He's Gay?

And it is the Yankees fault.

They had to fill their daily quota of one bad error a game, and it's costing them, combined with half the team hitting a slump at like the worst time ever.

Look at him!

He reminds me of the gay boyfriend on PLAYMAKERS only with a goatee.

Guest Anglesault

I feel bad for Florida.

Their win is going to be TOTALLY overshadowed by The Boss's meltdown.

Guest Choken One
I feel bad for Florida.

Along with the fact most of the players will be getting their rings Via FedEx as Loria will ship them away.

I'm just about ready to bounce off some walls. I just IMed every single person on my buddy list with Marlins inspired away messages.

This is 100x better than 97.

Three more outs and all of this can be a distant memory. The Yanks have played like bums the majority of the series, coming back briefly before being silenced again. I hope this goes to show you that money can't buy you a great, championship-winning team. Heart and wanting it are definitely factors, and the Yanks just haven't looked like they've wanted it nearly as bad as the Marlins have. I don't care for either team, but at least we'll get to see George go postal. But for the 100th WS, the Marlins winning? Eh. I don't think of the fucking Marlins when I think of baseball, I'm sorry. But at least they're playing like a team that deserves to win it. I apologize that I just can't stand them, regardless.

I feel bad for Florida.

Along with the fact most of the players will be getting their rings Via FedEx as Loria will ship them away.

You keep saying this shit. And that's all it is...is SHIT. There is nothing to show that Loria is going to do that. NOTHING. This team is staying together. Just because it happened once doesn't mean it's always going to happen. Miami is a big market.

The Marlins outhit, outpitched, outran, outthought, outrelieved, and flat outplayed the Yankees in this series.

They deserve their rings.

The way they've played this series, the Yanks don't.

I can't stand them either Bruiser.

I hope we get one of those miracle Yankee comebacks. It makes me sick to think of how happy that piece of shit Loria will be