TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The OAO WWE RAW Thread 11-03-03

Man, you know what would be amazing and unexpected? If somebody's signature was signed in blood.

Or if Austin made an unconcious Bischoff sign without knowing it.

God, this is why I hate suprise run ins.  I love how the Music DJ for the show just knows that BPP is going to run in on the match.  Give me a break.  Can we please get one bit of realism.  If a guy is doing a runin how the fuck does the music person know about it.  Just make the guy run out of the blue and shock the fans.....

Wrestlers have to walk right in front of the sound guy on their way to the ring. The sound guy is at the gorilla position.

When on Confidential they did a 'Behind the Scenes of RAW' thing where you got to see how they put the show together, how the writers jotted down their idea on a napkin 5 minutes before the show started, and even the multi milliondollar production truck! They showed the sound board and all the buttons that cue Titan Trons and Music. Bischoff was like "Cue Bischoffs music! now cut his music! Cue his music again!" and the guy was just pushing a button out of a HUGE pannel to do it in the truck.

So no.....

And TEST~! could have been in the truck screaming "PLAY THE MUSIC TO DISTRACT HIM MONKEYS!"

Ok, so wait a second..

Wouldnt the individual members of both teams need to sign the contracts instead of the figureheads for each team?

Maybe...

Though, they are sorta managers for their teams...

Ok, so wait a second..

Wouldnt the individual members of both teams need to sign the contracts instead of the figureheads for each team?

Yeah, that's logical, though.

God, this is why I hate suprise run ins.   I love how the Music DJ for the show just knows that BPP is going to run in on the match.   Give me a break.  Can we please get one bit of realism.  If a guy is doing a runin how the fuck does the music person know about it.   Just make the guy run out of the blue and shock the fans.....

Wrestlers have to walk right in front of the sound guy on their way to the ring. The sound guy is at the gorilla position.

When on Confidential they did a 'Behind the Scenes of RAW' thing where you got to see how they put the show together, how the writers jotted down their idea on a napkin 5 minutes before the show started, and even the multi milliondollar production truck! They showed the sound board and all the buttons that cue Titan Trons and Music. Bischoff was like "Cue Bischoffs music! now cut his music! Cue his music again!" and the guy was just pushing a button out of a HUGE pannel to do it in the truck.

So no.....

And TEST~! could have been in the truck screaming "PLAY THE MUSIC TO DISTRACT HIM MONKEYS!"

Well then maybe someone at the gorilla position says "OMG Steiner is here and he's coming out!!" through a headset to the production truck guys?

He's a blue chipper---WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?!

Hes a good stock..

Or hes just trying to imitate Rocky Miavia..

JR: HE'S A FUTURE ROCK! REALLY! BELIEEEEVE MEEEEE!!!

Once again, I must emphasize on this sudden turn of events...

Bischoff: The 5th of my team...Randy Orton!

Me: WHAT THE FUCK?!!

God, this is why I hate suprise run ins.  I love how the Music DJ for the show just knows that BPP is going to run in on the match.  Give me a break.  Can we please get one bit of realism.  If a guy is doing a runin how the fuck does the music person know about it.  Just make the guy run out of the blue and shock the fans.....

So no.....

Well then maybe someone at the gorilla position says "OMG Steiner is here and he's coming out!!" through a headset to the production truck guys?

Well the point of playing the music was a distraction... they usually don't play music for surprise run ins behind the refs backs.