TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lightning Flik

The One And Only Raw Thread (11/10/03)

RAW PREVIEW

GOLBERG VS. BATISTA

Nov. 10, 2003

RAW's last stop before Survivor Series is this Monday, live at the FleetCenter in Boston, airing at 9/8 CT live on Spike TV. All of the RAW Superstars who will be going toe to toe at Survivor Series will be at the FleetCenter this Monday night, making the possibility of an explosion all the more likely.

Is Goldberg crazy? Just three weeks after having his ankle shattered, the World Heavyweight Champion asked for, and was granted, a match against the very man who did it, Batista. These two will go one on one on RAW! Will Goldberg be in any condition to compete?

Shane McMahon sent Kane an "invitation" for this Monday's RAW, and Kane accepted. But what was the invitation for? There is only one way to find out -- tune into RAW Monday night at 9/8 CT on Spike TV.

Yes. The hosses will collide. It was only a matter of time.

I don't believe that Goldberg's ankle is shattered, but you know that. I'm actually liking WWE Goldberg ... and I'm not ashamed to admit it either. Besides, his selling of late has been pretty good for a guy that no sold everything in WCW just about.

Invitation to "KANE~! THIS IS YOUR LIFE SEGMENT~!"... It's WWE. You know they wanna pull off that segment, but bring new shittiness about it.

Edit: I seriously need to learn how to fucking spell at night. I mean how the fuck do you mix up that with what?

Edited by Vitiated Spirit

The gist of what I'm thinking is going to happen:

HHH runs in on the Batista/Goldberg main event, (if the match is for the title). Austin announces, that at the Survivor Series, Goldberg v. HHH v. Batista in a triple threat match to make up for it.

Heel mis-communication leads to Goldberg retaining.

The RAW following the PPV, Batista, Orton, Flair and a new member of Evolution turns on HHH (seemingly because he'll take another 6 weeks off).

This leads to a HHH face turn in January, and a possible HHH v. Evolution member at Mania.

Guest Megatron
I really hope Batista/Goldberg isnt going to be the main event.

Uh....it is a match featuring the World Champion. It'll probably be the main for hour 1 though. I'm guessing the real main will be a hard sell interview for Survivor Series.

It's so sad we can all sit here and literally tell each other exactly what will happen on the show...and be 100% right about it.

Unrelated question - Those new tights HHH was sporting before he departed, where they only used to accomodate his groin injury or is that his idea of spicing up his character?

UYI

Unrelated question - Those new tights HHH was sporting before he departed, where they only used to accomodate his groin injury or is that his idea of spicing up his character?

Read above.

Guest Megatron
It's so sad we can all sit here and literally tell each other exactly what will happen on the show...and be 100% right about it.

Well, this is the week before one of the big 5, so it's not too hard to guess what's going to happen. But I do see your point.

Guest Choken One

I still feel that Since Series already is LOADED with 5 other Main events...They should have saved the rematch and gone with Batistia/Goldberg instead which has gotten more sell anyways.

Guest Choken One

I expect them to have a Jericho/X Vs Duds Tag Match with a Booker/Orton single and MAYBE Steiner/RVD. HBK will have another tense moment with Austin...

Booker T already smacked Randy around in a single match, no need to have another match.

HBK and Austin go to the Friendly Tap?

well, have Booker/Steiner and RVD/Orton...

RVD and Orton actually had a pretty darn good match at a house show here a few weeks ago.

Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain > Smackdown House Shows > Raw House Shows > Velocity > Heat > Raw TV shows > Smackdown TV shows

Older WWF, WCW, NWA and ECW Stuff. >Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain > Smackdown House Shows > Raw House Shows > Velocity > Heat > Raw TV shows > Smackdown TV shows

MNF: Eagles vs. Packers>Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain > Smackdown House Shows > Raw House Shows > Velocity > Heat > Raw TV shows > Smackdown TV shows

Edited by JAxlMorrison

BUT PEOPLE~!

HOSSES COLLIDE~!

BATISTA VS GOLDBERG~!

YOU WANT THAT AT SS, BUT YOUR GETTING IT NOW~! ON FREE TV~!

OK, first off, take a tranquilizer.

Second of all, the only time I want to really see Goldberg and Batista in the ring together is in a Royal Rumble...that way, you can ignore them with others.

Or, for REAL Comedy sake, them both jobbing to Molly Holly. But that's SERIOUSLY doubtful.

OK, first off, take a tranquilizer.

Second of all, the only time I want to really see Goldberg and Batista in the ring together is in a Royal Rumble...that way, you can ignore them with others.

Or, for REAL Comedy sake, them both jobbing to Molly Holly. But that's SERIOUSLY doubtful.

First off, um, no. I'll spaz if I wanna.

Second of all, I being sarcastic as hell. I might be liking Goldberg for some reason (I don't know why, ok?), but I sure as hell don't really care for Goldberg vs. Batista.

Thirdly, if they both jobbed to Molly, I'd be laughing like mad cause that is funny.

Guest Choken One

Matt will likely show up next week...

They need one more week to push X getting "close" with Lita against her will...