TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. S£im Citrus

Ashes 2 Ashes

6881, according to OpenOffice.

Taking into account doing bits on seperate days, it took me about a combined time of two or three straight hours to write that much. Yes, I'm shamelessly gloating about my writing again. It's the only thing I can gloat about. *loses to Annie* SEE? :P

Jesus.. I dont have as much as I thought I did.

Not good... bah. Oh well, I'm having fun at least.

And is that a none SWF member I see looking at the topic?

Join, join NOW I tell you!

I'm not sure how long our team's match is, but 20K seems about right. I wrote about 5500 words (2500 for entrances, 3000 for match), I know WC did about 5K, and Johnny did about 4800 or so. Looks like 20K is about where we'll come in. Have fun marking that, King.

Of course, 12,000 of that is the Memphis Eel doing his fan man impression.

Did he re-inact his entire life or something?

Since you all suck, I took the time to write the main event for you. It came in at 27,891 words. Of course, 12,000 of that is the Memphis Eel doing his fan man impression.

...and the rest is you slagging off people from the safe comfort of retirement?

*LARIATS FROST!*

6598.. not enough but fucking good what i did write.

*sells by doing the Marty Janetty 450 flip sell and lands on Va'aiga squashing him like a bug.*

Judge, the ref had to stop the match to unwrap the Eel from the ropes. That takes time. Have you ever seen the real fan man bit, he held up the match for like 20 minutes.

Couldn't finish. I did turn something in so it wouldn't count as an official no show.

My apologies to Va'aiga, and everyone looking forward to the match.

I just have too much damn school work this semster, and it's only gonna get worse until it's over. I tried to come back, but school wouldn't let me.

Hopefully, next semester won't be as bad, and you can defiantly expect to see me back come December.

Judge, the ref had to stop the match to unwrap the Eel from the ropes. That takes time. Have you ever seen the real fan man bit, he held up the match for like 20 minutes.

i'll bet there is no better visual than unwrapping the Memphis Eel with a giant fan on his back from the ring ropes as the entire upper echelon of the SWF stands in the ring and watchs in bewilderment... with Comet and Riley acting somber on the outside.

Riley: Tonight is a sad night in the history of our great promotion

Comet: You said it, Citizen Riley

Riley: The Fan Man...real name The Memphis Eel...has been trapped for over 63 minutes between the 2nd and top ropes...he could easily escape...but Soapdish won't go near him...

Comet: I can't blame him, Robert.

I was going to write a promo or something, but then i got stuck for a decent idea and just gave up. Good to see no matter how many times i decide to return, i still totally suck at promos.