TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boo_Bradley

Erotic Nick Bockwinkel

Guest Boo_Bradley

Found this VHS description on Ebay:

This wrestling tape features vintage and classic pro wrestling matches of the wily, blonde, handsome, hairy chest ring veteran Nick Bockwinkel generally playing the heel against willing jobbers. The wrestling matches include: 1) BOCKWINKEL vs. BRAD RHENIGANS, Bockwinkel wears pale blue trunks and black boots while muscle hotty Rhenigans wears a provocatively low cut black pro singlet, plenty of give and take in this mostly scientifically conducted match, Rhenigans does plenty of high flying and there are lots of mat close ups with prolonged holds from both wrestlers with plenty of open legged dead on crotch shots…2) the second bout features tag action with NICK BOCKWINKEL & RAY STEVENS matched against RAY BASTIEN & BILLY ROBINSON, Nick wears navy trunks and black boots and smooth bellied blonde Stevens wears navy trunks and black boots as well, blonde, mustached and hairy chest Bastien wears a single strap black pro singlet while smooth muscle man Robinson wears black trunks, plenty of ring action from both teams in this vintage match narrated by Stevens, Bastien and Robinson mostly heel the good looking blondes in this classic match-up…3) MANNY FERNANDEZ vs. NICK BOCKWINKEL, mustached and trimmed down Manny wears revealing sheer white trunks and red boots while Bockwinkle wears BUTT hugging white trunks and black boots, an incredible array of up-close mat action shots with headlocks, leg spreads, Bock gets rough on Fernandez with rough house turnbuckle work, rope work, stomps and a punishing bear hug, Manny starts bleeding after a shot to the forehead and the blood really flows as the match progresses, a hot sleeper hold ends the match…4) a match from Japan is up next pitting BOCKWINKEL and another ring veteran against a younger and older Japanese tag team both in form fitting red trunks with Bockwinkel in black trunks and boots and his big pec and belly partner in blue trunks, a mostly scientific match with lots of tags and some outstanding leg work and painful groin stretches exacted on the younger Japanese wrestler from Bockwinkel…5) NICK meets MAD DOG VACHON in this classic wrestling contest, bald and bearded, hairy chest Vachon in a black pro singlet takes on Bockwinkel in white trunks, this is an incredibly intense match and leg abuse is heaped on Bockwinkel by the evil Russian beginning with a sexy hard biting of Nick’s hairy inner thigh by the heel, he follows with stomps, a leg tie up in the ropes, kicks and corner work, face slams into the turnbuckle have Bockwinkel thrown around the ring like a rag doll, the hairy chest blonde really suffers at the hands of Vachon in this trounce of a match…6) NICK BOCKWINKEL & BLACK JACK MULLIGAN vs. MAD DOG VACHON & CRUSHER, Bockwinkel wears package enhancing white trunks and enormous and mustached Mulligan wears black trunks with trademark horseshoe insignia, hairy bear Vachon wears black pro singlet and smooth bellied Crusher wears blue trunks, mat mayhem for most of the match with plenty of double teaming from both sides…7) RICK MARTELL vs. NICK BOCKWINKEL, hairy chest, dark and handsome Martell wears bubble BUTT encasing blue trunks with Bockwinkel in BUTT hugging white trunks, great mat work from both wrestlers with lots of open hairy leg close-ups…8) BORIS ZOKOFF vs. NICK BOCKWINKEL, Nick wears blue BUTT hugging revealing trunks while bald, smooth bear is in low cut black singlet Zokoff, mat close-ups, incredible open leg crotch shots of both wrestlers headlocks galore, intense corner abuse, prolonged and nasty hammerlocks on Bockwinkel have him suffering profoundly…9) BOCKWINKEL & GREG GAGNE vs. MR. SITO & LARRY ZYBISKO, Sito in black tights, hairy chested Zybysko in black trunks, Gagne in round BUTT hugging yellow trunks, Nick endures prolonged and painful nerve holds from Sito with lots of double teaming, Gagne takes his share of abuse with some savage chops, boot chokes and pile drivers from the double teaming heel team…10) BRAD REHNIGANS, NICK BOCKWINKEL & STEVE PARDY vs. PRETTY BOY DOUG SOMERS, PLAYBOY BUDDY ROSE and COL. DEBEERS, muscle hotty Brad wears red, white and blue striped trunks, Bockwinkel wears revealing white trunks and Pardy wears blue bikini trunks, DeBeers appears in trademark handlebar mustache and camo tights while big, belly fat boy Rose wears black trunks, mean white trash hot Somers wears red, low slung trunks that so a well defined package, Rheingans gets mauled three ways, tied up in the ropes for hammering and abuse, Pardy then is dragged in for his dose of punishment from the heels, he is crushed by the nasty threesome and there are plenty of shots to his soft belly, then the villains work on Pardy’s knee with an innovative number of kicks, stomps, stretches and ring rope abuse, the are intense and awesome close-ups while Pardy suffers at the hands (and feet) of his tormentors…11) NICK BOCKWINKEL vs. NORD THE BARBARIAN, Bockwinkel wears revealing white trunks, while the mountain of muscle Barbarian with wild curly hair and beard wears painted on tight black trunks, lots of headlocks and then an incredible standing head scissors on Bockwinkel while Nord yanks his tights deep revealing lots of BUTT cheek to further enhance the damage of the hold…buyer pays priority shipping and handling.

*shudder*

I want to make a witty quip or something here, but my brain is melting and oozing onto my keyboard after having read that. I will suggest that you should go looking for Nick Bockwinkle slash fiction from this guy.

Guest Boo_Bradley

In addition to this, it seems "gay interest" follows alot of Wrestling Videos in the Ebay descriptions.......

Guest Your Olympic Hero

for the first time in his life, someone spoke sexually about boris zukhov

Guest Banders Kennany

I've seen a lot of these on Ebay. I saw one about Marcus Bagwell and another Scotty Riggs. I'm going to go look for some to post, they're really very funny.

Guest Astro

How does one find this thread - of all things- in the archives of TSM?????!!!?

Guest MikeSC
How does one find this thread - of all things- in the archives of TSM?????!!!?

Banders, apparently, is a troll.

-=Mike

Guest Banders Kennany

I was going back in the pages looking at any old threads since I don't come in this folder too often. It was only six pages back or so. If you jerkoffs don't like it, don't bump it back up. Common sense would be great for you two.

Guest Astro
I was going back in the pages looking at any old threads since I don't come in this folder too often. It was only six pages back or so. If you jerkoffs don't like it, don't bump it back up. Common sense would be great for you two.

We perfer mature subject manner in Old School, if we allow garbage like this to be bumped up without reprecussions, then this forum will become WWE Forum V.2.0

Admit it. You searched Google for "erotic Nick Bockwinkel" and you found this page.

Either that, or he's selling the new erotic wrestling tape, and wanted to rope in a few customers.

I'm thinking number one.

My old roommate used to try to convince me that wrestling is homo-erotic. Maybe this is why.