TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

Al Gore to endorse Dean

Guest MikeSC
From your favorite right wing conspiracy and mine...

www.foxnews.com

Man, I TOTALLY misread that subject. I thought it read Gore to KISS Dean.

I then got the image of Gore swallowing Dean's tongue, ala Tipper at the DNC in 2000.

Imagine THAT and try to eat dinner.

-=Mike

From your favorite right wing conspiracy and mine...

www.foxnews.com

Man, I TOTALLY misread that subject. I thought it read Gore to KISS Dean.

I then got the image of Gore swallowing Dean's tongue, ala Tipper at the DNC in 2000.

Imagine THAT and try to eat dinner.

-=Mike

I know Howie's progressive on gay rights, but that would be ridiculous! :throwup:

Wonder what Joe Lieberman thinks about that?

"Been there, done that."

Unless you were talking about Gore supporting Dean, than I wouldn't know.

The "Gore supporting Dean" thing.

Lieby: "Hey, Al, remember 2000, when I was you running mate?"

Wonder what Joe Lieberman thinks about that?

"Been there, done that."

Unless you were talking about Gore supporting Dean, than I wouldn't know.

The "Gore supporting Dean" thing.

Lieby: "Hey, Al, remember 2000, when I was you running mate?"

Oh, I was just joking about how Joe and Al had, with the kissing, and the fact that he shrugged it off as being no big deal so he must have gotten a lot farther and....oh never mind. Bad joke.

Actually, I wonder if Gore is on a crusade to reform the whole Party.

He recently just endorsed Gavin Newsom for San Fran mayor. Newsom's opponent is a really far-left Green who's actually managed to stir a lot of activity, but despite the media's claims of a close race I believe Newsom is just cutting his teeth on this in wait for a much bigger role in the next decade. Then he goes and supports Dean, who has been critical of the DNC establishment now and then.

Good luck, Al. I hope it works.

A couple of tidbits from the event in Harlem: Dean introduced Al Gore as the elected president; Al Gore said he was happy to be back in Harlem and that the last time he was there he played basketball...

Nice.

Yeah, he is a big dude. I remember watching that one debate when he walked over to Bush, he TOWERED over him (EDIT: OK, maybe not TOWERED, but he was bigger). Bush just looked at him and nodded -- funny stuff...

candLR.jpg

Edited by kkktookmybabyaway

Guest SideFXs

CBS News Radio reports every half-hour, that Democratic Party Presidential Candidate, Howard Dean, snagged the biggest prize, so far, in becoming the nominee for his party, when Al Gore endorses Dean. BORING

Dean's a throw away candidate, too radical for the mainstream. Accreditation by Algore only makes him look too Green. Dean tries to appear more centrist, so this can't help. There must be groups Dean wants that are associated with Algore.

But in the end, it does not matter. This is all about who wants to be elected President in 2008. I will give you a hint. She said, "I don't recall," a while back.

Edited by SideFXs

He should've kept the beard

I didn't realize it before, but Al Gore is fucking tall.

capt.sge.mtg95.091203151431.photo01.default-339x301.jpg

I think Dean is just a midget.

Seriously, that one event where Clinton showed up? Bill dwarved little Howie.

Oh, and I found this amusing (probably because of the Torah / Pentateuch reference):

Gore Claims Dean Tricked Him into Endorsement

(2003-12-09) -- Former presidential candidate Al Gore this afternoon said he was tricked into endorsing Howard Dean and had intended to back his former running mate, Senator Joseph Lieberman. Mr. Dean allegedly imitated Mr. Lieberman's voice in a late night phone call to Mr. Gore, and invited him to Harlem to announce his endorsement.

"By the time I realized that I wasn't endorsing Joe, I was already there at the podium with Howard," said Mr. Gore. "It was embarrassing, but there was nothing I could do about it. It was already out there."

In a scene reminiscent of the story of Jacob and Esau from the Bible, Mr. Lieberman came in at the end of Mr. Gore's speech and pleaded with him.

"Have you not reserved an endorsement for me?" cried Mr. Lieberman. "Do you have only one endorsement to give? Endorse me also, Al."

But Mr. Gore remained stoic.

"Howard came deceitfully and has taken away your endorsement," he said. "I have virtually made him the Democrat nominee, and he shall rule over you."