TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nl5xsk1

Will you say anything when you leave?

Question for you all ... when it finally comes time for you to stop posting here, will you sign off at all and say anything to anyone, or will you just not show up anymore? I figure that it's inevitable that we'll all eventually go our own ways, and was wondering if people would bother saying anything or not.

Thoughts?

Guest Salacious Crumb

I won't say anything.

I've always been extremely annoyed by farewell posts, especially when they show up a week later.

If I ever leave for good it will be over 5 to 6 threads just because of the word limit. I would address each and every registered poster on the thread personally, from Brickwall and Polkeroo to Choken and TSA.

Even the ones I know NOTHING about, they will get a line. Then I will go on a long rant about how the world has done me wrong and that when my plan is done, the world will remember me. It would all probably (and I do mean PROBABLY) be bullshit, but I think that you should always leave with a cryptic message. It makes people remember you more. I always threaten to fill the streets with the blood of the non-believers instead of saying "Bye" when I get off the phone.

But thats just my 2 cents. I'm leaving now.

*room darkens and Ripper looks all shadowy*

BUT I'LL BE BACK, NON- um... BELIEVERY PEOPLE!!

*shakes fist*

*leaves*

I'm not leaving probably ever, lol, but if I were ever to leave, I feel it's only fair that those who I consider a friend, those who idolize me, and even those who don't like me (a minimal amount, but they're out there) know why they won't see the famous SBTB avatar on the board anymore.

The day kkk gets banned I won't stop singing

"It's been too long

and I'm lost without you

tell me what i'm gonna do

said i been needing you

wanting you"

Then I'll be banned aswell.

KKK, you should leave to go home and then I could come in with a gimmick poster named Radar and annouce that your plane had been shot down. Thats how you should go out.

oh...

Streets blood of non believers and stuff....

The day I quit posting is the day I commit suicide for an incredibley stupid reason. Like they run out of Cherry Sours at the candy store.

I'll get on a webcam and hang myself for all to see. And my suicide note will be on this forum.

And I may be banned for my actions in hanging myself. Because I am technically wishing death on myself...and that's a bannable offense.

I've never really thought about it...as if these place will never ever go away. It's like a seperate world, and leaving would be like commiting poster suicide because I'd feel like an ass if I ever came back. I could do a Shawn Micheals deal and come back a few years later to a chorus of cheers but I doubt it...

KKK, you should leave to go home and then I could come in with a gimmick poster named Radar and annouce that your plane had been shot down. Thats how you should go out.

I may be a Col. in the Conservative Brigade, but sadly this idea won't work.

1) Nobody would care about my death (and if I were them I wouldn't either), unlike when Col. Blake's plane went down.

2) I'll probably go out like Maj. Frank Burns in a psychotic episode.

And Radar > Klinger...

Guest Jimbo

I would never make a farewell thread because the one time I tried it, I was back a week later.

Unless you will be physically removed and unable to get on the computer for a long time, the threads always fail. Everyone starts complimenting you, saying how much they loved you and all, so the natural attenion whore within comes out and you start checking that thread every 15 minutes to see what someone has said about you. After awhile you finally stop checking, but there's always that urge to coem on back, especially when you talk to people who post ther eand they mention stuff and you get curious, so you look, then you have ot respond to something and you act as if it's a ghost showing up, then a few more and eventually, you're back where you started. :ph34r:

If I ever leave for good it will be over 5 to 6 threads just because of the word limit. I would address each and every registered poster on the thread personally, from Brickwall and Polkeroo to Choken and TSA.

Forget when you leave, I want you to do this RIGHT NOW.

I shall never leave this board. Twenty years from now I will be celebrating my 10,000th post and I will be saying "Ha! I made it!" I will outlast you all. I am....THE OUTLASTER~!!!!!11

As long as I'm on the internet, and as long as this forum is still alive, I'll still be here.

Hell, if Dames said that he had to shut it down for some reason someday, I hope that most of us would have the sense to band together and find somewhere else to post.

I'm sure a handfull of you already have a plan just in case...you know who you are.

Guest Polkaroo
I would address each and every registered poster on the thread personally, from Brickwall and Polkeroo to Choken and TSA.

Polkaroo.

I'd probably just leave with no real mention, until i get bored some day and come back with a new name again. I'm already on my third or fourth account here, and i'll likely end up with a bunch more before everything's said and done.