TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

The OAO Armageddon PPV Thread- 12/14/03

This would of been a really nice way for the WWE to round of the year PPV wise had they not had HHH go over in the end.

I'm not going to sit here and be so closed minded and say that the main event ruined the entire PPV for me, because it didn't. I actually enjoyed it totally overall, and for that I'm pleased.

I'm just shocked at HHH winning, I didn't think he had a CHANCE tonight.

I do realize why they did it. For once, they want to make Evolution look like a true force, to finally look like The Four Horsemen more so, now that they are dominating and have every title. The Horsemen did it, and now Evolution did it.

Also, now when Goldberg/Brock takes place, it wont have to be a shitty Champ/Champ match with NO world title on the line at WM. That is of course if Goldberg doesn't win it back, and if Brock looses his title soon...at the Royal Rumble...to Chris Benoit, just as I STILL predict. :D

*sigh*

I didnt know that i would ever being saying this........but Vince Mcmahon needs to really grow a pair of balls. If not, just bow out and let your daughter run the company into the ground

Guest Deviant

Armageddon is officially the worst thing that I've ever spent money on.

And yet, I think I'd still prefer HHH as champion than Goldberg.