TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Regarding Name Changes

Guest Smues

Could I get my name changed to Nuinitari? That's what I would have been all along but for some reason when I registered way back when it wouldn't let me use it.

I don't normally ask for name changes, but since EWR is almost ancient now, I'd appreciate it if my name was changed to "Marty" please. Merci beaucoup.

Guest Loss
Could I get my name changed back to Mad Dog please?

And you accuse John Kerry of flipflopping ...

Guest Salacious Crumb
Could I get my name changed back to Mad Dog please?

And you accuse John Kerry of flipflopping ...

Actually I was just going along with something AoO wanted to change my name to. I just want it changed back now.

Guest Loss

BTW, would it be funny and/or hilarious if I changed my name to Proud Mary? And would anyone even get the joke?

For the record, I still play EWR.

Thanks and you're not the only one. Lots still do.

Just Marty? Talk about the end of an era. How about OMGMARTYLOL?

The main reasons for the request is that I prefer to be called that anyway (being addressed MARTYEWR or MartyEWR or whatever is weird), plus lots of people call me that anyway, plus before I mainly just talked about EWR here and nowadays, it's a wider variety of topics. Plus, if you can go from Loss4Words to Loss and Sassquatch can go to Sass, why not me? (Yes, I'm well aware you both are a higher power!)

"Tyler Gargles Pearly White Man Juice"... That qualified as it was unique AND annoying, but it was too long. (It cut off right after the J).

Guest cosbywasmurdered
I need a new name. Something that pays homage to my legendary status in message board history. Any suggestions?

TeamHav0kmember#1