TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

Undertaker's Return

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

If they are serious about wanting Kane to remain an unstoppable monster, or at main event level, they need to have him beat Undertaker clean in a high calliber PPV match. His record right now is like 1-304 vs. Taker, with 1 cheap win in 1998 on RAW.

Guest SammeC

I believe that the confrontation will be longer lasting than just WMXX. It will be the time leading up to WMXX as well. It is important for this to be put ova well in order for the conflict to last. I also think Kane's mini victory over Taker at Survivor Series mustnt be forgotten

Whoever wins will make themselves look fucking good, either as in Undertaker retires and keeps the legendary 12-0 WM streak or Kane finally ends it at 11-1. Believe me, either outcome excites me. :D

UT should make this his last feud and then get the hell out.

I think it will be. The idea was to return to the Deadman gimmick for one last run. He'll leave at Survivor Series 2004 to round his WWE career out on his anniversary, then have his well-deserved retirement.

Guest Coffey

I think he should keep his record and lose a retirement match at a later date to Kane. Perhaps at SummerSlam or Survivor Series.

Guest Choken One

well...We learned that Undertaker took Editing classes and Visited the Local Blockbuster in hell and rented "The Ring"...

well...We learned that Undertaker took Editing classes and Visited the Local Blockbuster in hell and rented "The Ring"...

Or "Ringu", the Japanese predecessor to "The Ring"

Oh, shut the hell up.

Oh, shut the hell up.

calm down there you ~deaniac! ;)

I'm sorry, that just struck me as really stupid.

He made a post just to let people know that he knows about "Ringu". Like he's gonna wow us with his superior cinema knowledge.

A "fuck off" is in order.

Guest FrigidSoul

Last year Taker said 2004 would be his last as far as in-ring work goes. I really hope we don't see Co-General Chairman of the Board UnderTaker

I apologize. I'm just angry because my wife left me for another poster.

At SNKT, no less.

He made a post just to let people know that he knows about "Ringu". Like he's gonna wow us with his superior cinema knowledge.

I never claimed to have superior cinema knowledge.

Hell, I read that in a Sam Goody magazine, telling new releases.

The only reason I'm saying that is because it could have been either or he saw.

No need to rip my head off about it, geez.

Guest wrestlingbs

Taker's video was actually well done... Although you could see a lot of reused video in it:

Excerpts from the KotR 2000 promo

Ultimate Warrior's snake pit

I think a little from the Taker '94 return

I never claimed to have superior cinema knowledge.

Hell, I read that in a Sam Goody magazine, telling new releases.

The only reason I'm saying that is because it could have been either or he saw.

No need to rip my head off about it, geez.

Just stop it. Neither of those movies invented it.

Undertaker should have magic powers again now. He should come out and have a plant in the crowd shine a laser pointer in his face, and he makes lightining strike them. Also, he should lose his retirement match via top rope tombstone. I'm serious about the second thing.

Guest Dynamite Kido

gold :headbang:

LOL, that is exactly what I was thinking. I was on the computer and heard the bell toll, so I looked at the tv and thought I had turned on HBO or something.........WAAAAAAAAAY to be original. :rolleyes:

I still don't think Undertaker will be old school Deadman. It's too cartoonish for 2004. Probably be gothic Taker on a Harley or some shit like that.

I'm excited to see how he returns. Then I could give a rats ass.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Why are we so down on Taker? 2003 was his best in ring year ever. I say if he can keep bringing it, he shouldn't retire.

I feel the same way about Taker, as I do about Hogan and Flair. Deep down, I don't want either of them to go away, ever! Bwahahahahahahahaha!

I know they need to, but I don't want to admit it, and I never will.

I'll be very pissed off if they have Taker loose to Kane. In my opinion, he should just retire with his record, whenever that may be. When he does retire though, I do hope he puts someone over, maybe Kane, but I don't want it to be at WrestleMania.

Guest Trivia247

the problem I see...coming from a Taker Mark....

storyline wise... there isn't a great way to remove him perminately...

you suspend him he comes back...you fire him he comes back... You KILL him he comes back.

He may have to some dying Declaration as he did at the Rumble 94 claiming he did all he could on this earth and he can finally....Rest in Peace..

and boom we never see him again,

Guest Goodear

I'll believe that Taker is retired when he dies. He's a lifer folks and no amount of 'Undertaker is going to retire this year' is going to convince me otherwise. Especially since people've been saying that same thing for the last how many years running?