TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slabinskia

Vince's wrestlemania announcement

If I didn't make my thread start off with an elaborate 'joke', I would have been first. Damnit damnit damnit damnit DAMNIT. Oh well. It's probably Lesnar/Goldberg, but I've hyped myself up that he's made a deal with the WWF to regain those initials.. hence, "Where it all begins.. AGAIN".

The%20Monday%20Night%20War.jpg

His announcement will be his match against Eric Bischoff will be...A STREET FIGHT!!! ;)

Vince kinda implied Eric vs Vince is happening on Raw next week... which is good, but it also makes my prediction from last week about it being at WM wrong... and I hate being wrong.

Guest Deebo
I doubt it's something about Bret Hart. Why would Vince announce Bret Hart to be at WM XX?

Because maybe he got Bret to agree to be there??

There will obviously be a ton more buys for WM if he announces he'll be there instead of just having him show up as a surprise.

Guest MikeSC

I'll go ahead and guess that the ME at WM will be a triple threat ladder match.

And, no, nobody will ask what he ORIGINALLY planned as the huge announcement since the triple threat match was mentioned after his comments.

-=Mike

I love that picture of Vince and Bish because of the intense stare between the two that is somewhat taken away by the picture of Bishoff in the background.

I love that picture of Vince and Bish because of the intense stare between the two that is somewhat taken away by the picture of Bishoff in the background.

Which reminds me...

Do the even sell the Raw shirt that he's wearing in that picture in the background anymore?

My uncle's best friend's (the mailman in the town next to his) son who posts on a wrestling board on the net who knows Vince McMahon personally seeing how he talked to him in AOL chat once (OMGVinceRoxx), told him and my uncle then told me...that the big annoucement is that Vince bought TNA.

True story.

My uncle's best friend's (the mailman in the town next to his) son who posts on a wrestling board on the net who knows Vince McMahon personally seeing how he talked to him in AOL chat once (OMGVinceRoxx), told him and my uncle then told me...that the big annoucement is that Vince bought TNA.

True story.

Vince McMahon is now in total control of the American wrestling world.

The%20End.JPG

I doubt it's something about Bret Hart.  Why would Vince announce Bret Hart to be at WM XX?

Because maybe he got Bret to agree to be there??

There will obviously be a ton more buys for WM if he announces he'll be there instead of just having him show up as a surprise.

Bullshit.

Bret was never a huge draw to begin with, and to suggest he would be now, after spending 4 years out of the wrestling spotlight, is ridiculous.

My money is on Vince annoucing the big 'dream match' for WM - Lesnar vs Goldberg.

UYI

Shawn Michaels was out of the spotlight for 4 years and his return produced a huge buy rate for SummerSlam 2002.

Shawn Michaels was out of the spotlight for 4 years and his return produced a huge buy rate for SummerSlam 2002.

So how come HBK as a champ didn't have the same results at Armageddon 2002??Things that make u go mmm.

Guest Repo Man Reborn

Vince McMahon will be announcing the return of Jeff Hardy and Savio Vega.