TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

An Update from The Dames

First off, no, I'm not back. I was let out of work early and while I'm waiting for my ride to come and pick me up at 5pm, I decided to get on here and let you guys know how I've been myself.

The past couple of weeks have been good, with everything culminating this weekend as I got to go to Wrestlemania XX - something I had been waiting for with baited breath ever since I missed Mania X 10 years ago.

What Bob said was indeed true. When Chris Benoit won that match (100% clean in the middle of the ring), I was overcome with joy and tears did stream down my cheeks.

What was absolutely amazing to me wasn't exactly the event itself, which I enjoyed immensely, but my seat! I was in Section 14, Row A, Seat 1...and I had no clue just how close that was.

I was on the floor...but instead of paying 750, I bought a $250 ticket. It turns out that everything near the ring on the floor was 750 (and you could keep the chair) EXCEPT for a very small patch of seats by the entrance way.

Get this guys:

The difference between my seat and a $750 seat was 6 inches to the left. I had practically the exact same vantage point! I was OVERWHELMED by the view.

However, there was one drawback. I, unfortunately, went alone since I wasn't able to get any other tickets for my friends. Oh well. I had the time of my life.

I HAVE been speaking to Zack Malibu on the phone lately and all of the news he's sent for me has been legit, btw.

For those curious as to why I only gave my cell phone number to him...here's why.

1. He's my friend. Deal with it.

2. I just got the cell phone and if I had made it public...my minutes would be done by now. I haven't even gotten my first bill yet. I'm trying to keep the usage DOWN.

Anyway, I should be getting my own place within the next 3 weeks and from there, the net. See you guys soon.

Dames

over an hour and no replies, did the board die?

No. Hell, I didn't catch this thread till you responded.

Sometimes life is like that.

That and a lot of people would rather be able to have Dames write back to us soon, instead of a one-shot post like this. Because responses are nicely liked :). Maybe Zack might mention something or Dames might pop on again sometime in the near future, but chances are slim.

At least that's my take on why no one's responded.

As for Dames and WMXX...

ANATA NO BAKA!!! ...I can't believe you got that close of a seat. That must've been a hell of an amazing view.

I just wish I could go to Backlash with a seat like that. Sadly, I doubt I'll even get to see the event (jobless and broke :( ). Damn man, I wish I had your luck.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
over an hour and no replies, did the board die?

Maybe no one cares.

This is like a parent (Dames) checking in with the babysitter (Malibu) to see how the kids (members) are, while they're gone away on vacation.

True. But at least I let you kids drink. Just don't tell him where the alcohol came from.

This is like a parent (Dames) checking in with the babysitter (Malibu) to see how the kids (members) are, while they're gone away on vacation.

True. But at least I let you kids drink. Just don't tell him where the alcohol came from.

Don't Tell Dames the Babysitters Dead

Guest Mosaicv2

Dames... is their any chance for you to post your Wrestlemania XX review... or did you did it? please reply... if you will or not

Dames... is their any chance for you to post your Wrestlemania XX review... or did you did it? please reply... if you will or not

Sorry...no chance.

I didn't get to watch the show on tape at all and I don't have the time or internet access to put it up any time soon.

If anything, I'll probably review the DVD months from now.

Dames

Guest Mosaicv2

Sorry...no chance.

I didn't get to watch the show on tape at all and I don't have the time or internet access to put it up any time soon.

If anything, I'll probably review the DVD months from now.

Dames

alright... thanx

Three more weeks before Dames has his own place? Then more time after that to get the internet hookup? That means I have at least three more weeks of covering both shows.

For the love of God, hurry back!

::thinks about the draft lottery and how SmackDown might suck after Monday night::

Eh, hurry back anyway. We miss ya, man.

Good to hear from ya, Dames, and glad to hear things are going well.

Good to hear from ya, Dames, and glad to hear things are going well.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Think we can get this unpinned? How egotistical is it for one to pin a message from himself to the board? Its funny that the thread totally flopped to. It was like the internet message board equivilent to Jersey Girl.

Guest wildpegasus
Think we can get this unpinned? How egotistical is it for one to pin a message from himself to the board? Its funny that the thread totally flopped to. It was like the internet message board equivilent to Jersey Girl.

The Dames is the man. We owe the board to him and he runs things very fairly. If any thread's to be pinned it should be this one.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

You took the words right out of my mouth. Someone or something needs to feeds Dames' ego so I guess thats why he felt the need to pinned this pathetic thread.

Judging from the amount of posts I say noone cares and how sad that must make him feel.

I do. I need to know that Dames reads my post.

Dames:

You think I forgot about you "borrowing" my george Forman Grill, and if I have to go a few more weeks without a grill cheese Samich its going to be me and YOU BITCH~!.

*knocks random things off of tables and leaves*

Guest Memoirs of an Invisible Chevy
Think we can get this unpinned? How egotistical is it for one to pin a message from himself to the board? Its funny that the thread totally flopped to.  It was like the internet message board equivilent to Jersey Girl.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Someone or something needs to feeds Dames' ego so I guess thats why he felt the need to pinned this pathetic thread.

Judging from the amount of posts I say noone cares and how sad that must make him feel.

Did you two get into a fight again? Post your picture to rebell!

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

JHawk, you took the words right out of my mouth - I was wondering how you'd feel about having to still cover Raw.

Dames, nice to hear from you again - I hope that all is going well.

See you on here soon.

And fuck you to those of you who want this un-pinned.

Guest BANKYWOOD
JHawk, you took the words right out of my mouth - I was wondering how you'd feel about having to still cover Raw.

See you on here soon.

Sorry, I can't understand what you're saying with Dames cock in your mouth.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

See you on here soon.

Yeah, I knew that I'd be at risk of this.

All that I can say is:

Fuck you.

Guest BANKYWOOD

See you on here soon.

Yeah, I knew that I'd be at risk of this.

All that I can say is:

Fuck you.

Eloquent.

I don't frequent the site on a daily basis so I may have missed something. When/why did Damian leave?

Joined the army.