TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Storm Card, March 27th

The Smartmark's Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF STORM, SATURDAY, MARCH 27th, *LIVE* FROM THE *SOLD OUT* KEY ARENA IN SEATTLE, WA!

(5pm PST, 8pm EST; Check local listings)

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Toxxic vs Dace Night

Special Guest Commentator: Aecas

Speaking of people who are after other people, Aecas is most definitely interested in prizing one of the upstart Toxxic's, the SWF's most recent double champion, titles. Unfortunately for him, he must sit on his hands as his friend Dace Night does battle for the straight-edger's other gold belt. Not that Toxxic's going to be giving anything up without a hell of a fight--especially considering his last match was him getting swatted down by the SWF Commissioner himself! As much as Grand Slam may despise the double-talking, two-timing, uber cocky additude of Toxxic (something he's all too familiar with), Lockdown may only serve to fuel his fire even more. Dace Night might be one of the most proficient technical wrestlers in federation history, but Toxxic is determined to be here to stay... no matter what the commissioner, or the third man at the announcer's desk may have to say about it.

Rules: Straight singles match. Aecas could write for this, but I don't know why he'd want to.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: realitycheck

"The Notorious" John Duran vs "Coyote" Coy West vs Ann "Ichiban" Onita

Well, there's no doubt that John Duran wants a peiece of the SWF World Champion, but for now, but of course, he's going to have to earn it, first. Nothing new for Duran--he's clawed tooth and nail for everything he's ever gotten in life, let alone the federation. He faces off against Ann Onita, who has become Grappler's apparent, and unusual, ally, and the Coyote, facing off against more prestigious opponents after an... interesting match against Alan Clark.

Rules: DQ, count-out, etc apply. First pin wins.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: Thoth

SPECIAL PRESENTATION~!

Landon Maddix will be preforming an in house concert including select cuts from the Unnamed's new album (what the hell were we thinking?), "Why We're So Great," from White Apple records. The track, "Keepin It Real, G. Todd and L-Mad (feat. Redman)" is not expected to be featured, thank god.

TAG TEAM TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

Janus and Aecas vs Mike Van Siclen and Insane Luchadore

2/3 of the Unholy Trinity tag up for the first time in a dog's age, against the slightly unusual (though historically rich, kinda) team of MVS and IL. The winner gets a shot at the tag champions, just to show there ARE more than two teams in the division, dangnambit.

Rules: Standard tag match rules. Remember the tag ropes, f00ls.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: chirs3

CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Alan Clark vs "The Superior One" Tom Flesher

Though surely not swayed by Flesher's usual A+ preformance, despite his month off, in a tag match at Lockdown, where the commissioner made a surprise, one-night return, Mark Stevens has seen it fit to let Tom Flesher pick up right where he left off: Battling for cruiserweight supremacy. Flesher's no doubt set for the task, although... has anyone noticed the Superior One got a little... beefy over the last month?

Rules: Crusierweight rules.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

Edward James vs Johnny Dangerous

Sometimes, you don't need much of a summary. Johnny smacked down Jimmy Liston a few shows ago, and he faces off against relative newcomer Edward James in hopes he can do it again to kick off Storm. God willing, he'll have a bit more competition this time...

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: Suicide King

(Z's Note: CC's sloppy handling of Lockdown earns you guys an extra day to write this, since this is our four-day show. Huzzah. Schedule will return to normal for Lockdown. Send all stuff to realitycheck)

Edited by realitycheck

I'm aware, Johnny. There's a reason you didn't get your match this show, trust me. You'll find out when the show goes up.

Also, I believe I know owe Tom five bucks. Damn it.

-Z

Guest Goodear

But... but... Coy can't hit women!

Unless they don't listen.

Also, I'll be doing my own special concert on the show. Landon...LIVE!...unless anyone has a snazzier title.

Who knows, I may have a title by then...

Rando...if there's anything you want done for it, then just PM me.

Guest Goodear

Oh and if Z means 'interesting' as in the best damn match involving puppets, Dace Night's fear of committment, and The Wiggles EVER then we're in total agreement.

There was a match of the same sort called Hulk Hogan's Fraggle Rock'n' Wrestling ... but I brought the workrate.

Eh, the Ping Pong match was better, Ejiro, Judge's idea or not.

Also, please note that the guy who's posting the show has changed from Thugg to moi, just this once, as moving the show up a day is extremely inconvenient for him. Also, Thoth is now marking his match, and I've actually added a due date.

Man, I'm so organized.

-Z

Guest Goodear

Goodear's key to the ping pong match...

All the ping pong = Judge.

All the Giant Robot Battling = Me.

Edward James vs Johnny Dangerous

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 3500

The guy with all the #1 Contenderships and pretty much better than me vs. The guy who can't write himself out of a paper bag. I'm so dead.

BTW Johnny, I wonder what CC has planned to get you all of your Contenderships going. I mean, maybe they are going to have it where there's like this quad-threat, and it is you versus Toxxic versus Alan Clark versus Grappler. All titles up for grabs.

I just tossed Grappler in there since you might as well toss the SWF World Title in there somehow.

Guest Goodear

Yessir, Z posts the card in a main event on down style to reflect wresling marquees from the olden times when they had marquees and such.

Curtain Jerking to Main Event, back to back. Man it's like being back in the JL. But I'm digging that, shows me I still have to push to get right to the top and it leaves to room to work around with lots of stuff.

As for this match with Toxxic...mwahahaha, even if I'm kicking my own arse for motivation, I should enjoy this. Get ready to die...you SLAG! </Westend accent>

Nope, I just spent a lot of time bobbing in the uppermid card during my SJL run before really breaking into the main event. I'm doing the same thing now. In theory, means greatness isn't far away.

Guest Aecas

Well well well. My first tag match since I started in this fed. And its with Janus no less!

Wow....this promises to be FUN! :headbang:

Whoo! My first tag team that I can remember from a while and it's with somebody who might not be around and me! Congrats on the win, guys.

Guest Goodear

Its only 4500 words man. Just have MVS take the shitkicking and make yourself look like Superman. Then kick him a few more times. It'll be FUN!

Hmm that is tempting. Oh yeah and what are the tag ropes exactly? (Show how much attention I've been paying).

They tag ropes are short topes attached to the turnbuckles. In order to make a legal tag, the non-active participant must be holding the tag rope with at least one hand. It's so you can't make tags where the non-active participant is halfway across the ring. The WWE has brought them back recently, and so we have as well.

Da "just learned that a few weeks ago" H

Guest Goodear

Tag ropes are the ropes that hang in the corners during tag matches. In theory to make an exhcange the person on the apron has to make the tag while holding onto the rope and keeping both feet on the ground.

They also make for good choking.

And also, you can untie them, tie them to the ring rope itself and drag them to the middle of the ring...making the tag there, to either solid heel heat or uber LIE CHEAT AND STEAL, ESSE~! face heat.

But don't use that spot, because I haven't done so yet. :P

I've been waiting to do this for seven weeks now...

I CALL OPENING PROMO, YA BITCHES!

Thank you.

I've been waiting to do this for seven weeks now...

I CALL OPENING PROMO, YA BITCHES!

Thank you.

Damn. Would it be a problem for me to arrive in the arena before your promo? Nothing big, just limo pulls up, I step out and say something.

Clark and Taamo: If at all possible, I'd like you guys to try and get your matches in just a tad early. Maybe Saturday morning-ish. Or... late is fine too. But my schedule on Saturday is basically going to be modeled around what time you guys can get your matches in, so on Friday night-ish, it'd be nice if you could IM me at "Un Debaser" (I'm on always, so don't worry) and just give me a heads up as to what time you'll be getting your matches in on Saturday. Either way, I'll work around it.

EDIT: Oh, and is their any sort of homoerrotic undertone in Zed calling Tom "beefy"? *shrug* It could just be me, but still. :P

Edited by 5_moves_of_doom

Guest Goodear

Upon further review, I love my match for this next show. I can't wait to play with the dynamic of having Coy stuck in the middle of Duran and Annie trying to cripple each other. Everyone has nice basic movesets too which makes for an easier molding in these three ways in my opinion. I took a day to think up some quality spots and I think they might be pretty bomb ass neato.

OfF topic, do you all think it would it be physically possible for a Worker A to use a superplex on Worker B only to have Worker C catch WB on the way to the ground and powerbomb them? I thought up the spot in the middle of match prep but I'm going to sacrifice it in the end and was just wondering if anyone thought it would be the least bit reasonable in the least.