TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

OAO trade/new GM reaction thread

Yeah, so it might be disappointing trades and just Steph announced as GM, but who knows. We've got a little over 2 hours until we find out, so post your thoughts here when we find out...

So far rumored:

A-Train to RAW (Meltzer)

Rico and Jackie to Smackdown (Meltzer)

Steph NOT named GM (Meltzer)

Booker-T to Smackdown? (His name was on their roster page shortly last night)

A-Train to RAW (Meltzer)

Good God almighty. That would fucking rule like absolutely NOTHING ever before. The ULTIMATE battle of the two ULTIMATE hosses~! - BOWTEESTUH vs. Da A-Train, baby. I can feel that and damn, does it feel good...I'm drooling at the very thought of a showdown between those two.

I think Shane will be announced as GM and will trade HHH for Kane. Okay, I don't think that will happen, but if it does i'll be happy. Eddie's title reign would be relatively safe.

Teddy Long not only should be the GM, he also deserves it as far as I'm concerned. He's been in the industry for many years, he's always been a consistant on-screen character, and the fans react to him.

I'd rather have him than a McMahon.

On a side note, am I the only one who thought that the interaction between Bishoff/Heyman was just great? I'd really like to see them run an angle together where they are against one another in some way or another.

I wish that they went with the Bishoff/WCW vs. Vince/WWE vs. Heyman/ECW angle back in the day, and then kept all three running seperate.

As for the trades, etc... I don't think we'll see anything too major, but it should help things that much more whatever it is they do. I still think that somehow, someway, Cena will end up on RAW.

A-Train to RAW (Meltzer)

Good God almighty. That would fucking rule like absolutely NOTHING ever before. The ULTIMATE battle of the two ULTIMATE hosses~! - BOWTEESTUH vs. Da A-Train, baby. I can feel that and damn, does it feel good...I'm drooling at the very thought of a showdown between those two.

I think we can all hear JR foaming from the mouth from here.

Hey, here's something that's been bugging me almost once RAW went off the air: RAW is missing a pick. Thanks to Heyman "quitting", RAW only got 5 picks to Smackdown!'s 6.

I see Vince coming out, and announcing either Teddy Long, or even Foley as GM(His feud with Orton should be considered done. A one on one match just would suck all kinds of ass).

Regardless, I see the tumbler either coming out, or Vince saying that the GM already drew a superstar.

I feel that Superstar will most likely be Unforgiven Taker, or as an outside shot, perhaps Kurt Angle.

Now, if Foley IS to be the next GM, I also see somehow Orton being traded to Smackdown!, thus continuing is Jesus push. ALso, he can keep servicing the man who is determined to get him over, HHH.

Guest Anglesault
A-Train to RAW (Meltzer)

You're joking, right?

WTF? The new GM is ANGLE~?

I didn't expect that at all.

WWE.com has learned that the role of SmackDown! General Manager has been assumed by former WWE Champion Kurt Angle.

In replacing Paul Heyman, Kurt Angle?s first order of business was to mold the SmackDown! roster to his liking. In an attempt to do so, Angle has completed two trades with RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff.

The first trade sends F.B.I. member Chuck Palumbo and A-Train to RAW for the combination of the sexy Miss Jackie and Rico.

The second trade is a blockbuster three-for-one deal. RAW?s Eric Bischoff has agreed to send the Dudley Boyz and Booker T to SmackDown! in exchange for former World Heavyweight Champion Triple H. This announcement comes straight off the heels of Triple H being chosen by SmackDown! in the draft lottery just 24 hours prior.

Be sure to check back here as more information becomes available.

WWE.com has up on the main page that Booker T & Dudleys were traded for HHH, and Rico & Jackie for A-Train & Palumbo.

Get this... Angle is the new GM.

EDIT: Looks like Downhome beat me...

Was gonna post the news from wwe.com but it was already here... :P

This is friggin nuts!!! That puts the loser team of Booker/ RVD back together... And now Benoit is definitely losing the title at Backlash...