TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Storm Card, May 14th!

Guest Fire and Knives

All these people no-showing...and I am showing.

That's kinda weird.

K.

Guest Fire and Knives

This will be the fourth match in a row, too.

There's probably hail the size of golf balls down there.

K.

And considering the fact Aec and I said we're no-showing from the start... why the hell hasn't the universe imploded yet?

And considering the fact Aec and I said we're no-showing from the start... why the hell hasn't the universe imploded yet?

!!!!

:: turns his cheek ::

Here... you forgot to spit on this side...

:angry:

!!!!

:: turns his cheek ::

Here... you forgot to spit on this side...

:angry:

Well, excuse me then. I'd like to think the feud Aecas and I are building up is more important to us than the tag titles you seem to revere so much.

And for fuck's sake man, must you -always- be pissed with me? Hardcore Title, Tag Titles, now this decision we made to job said Tag Titles. Do you solely exist to spit on the accomplishments and decisions I make?

Because you sure as fuck seem to like to.

My comment has nothing to do with you as an individual, Janus, so get off your high horse, please. It's usually considered bad form to no-show a title match when you're the defending champion.

I hope that your feud with Aecas works out as well as you two hope that it does. And, if I have enough time, I hope to read it. But, that doesn't make it cool for you to shitcan a title, and it's borderline ignorant for you to not expect someone who's formerly held that title not to be irritated about it.

I've marked a lot of matches, and I've marked a lot of title matches, and I've marked a lot of close matches.

There has never, ever been a decision more difficult than the one I just made. Kibagami, Danny, this was decided by a tiny, tiny margin. If you wish to rake me over the coals for the decision, I wouldn't mind -- it was THAT close. I'd actively encourage seeking out second opinions, and I want everyone to know the loser is entitled to a swift and immediate rematch whenever it's convenient for them.

I am sick and I am going to get some tea and chemical therapy now. I'll be back to witness the fallout tomorrow.

-Z

get off your high horse

Are you kidding!? Do you know how much of a drop that'd be for him?

:D

All these people no-showing...and I am showing.

That's kinda weird.

Throw in the fact that I'm showing as well, and you have an act of a higher power.

Guest Suicide King

And perhaps next time we could post on the card which person we are supposed to send marked stuff too? ;)

And perhaps next time we could post on the card which person we are supposed to send marked stuff too? ;)

SWF Storm 5-14-2004 (card: realitycheck post: thoth)

Courtesy of the TV dates thread...

You can thank me later.

Guest Aecas

Let me just say one thing.

Much as I would have liked to defend those titles its difficult when you are puking your fucking guts out every couple of hours. I've been bedridden for the last few days which makes it kind of hard to attempt to write a match when you're stuck in bed sweating to death with a fever.

I did however PM TNT that we could not show, now I admitt it was late in the coming but I did at least try and let him no.

WC a few words for you finally.

You seem to think that me and Janus' are spitting on those tag titles, after what has just happened that may appear to be the case but that sure as hell has never been our desire so please don;t be so quick to throw accusations at us.

Just caught the earlier post. I lost net access for a while tonight, and didn't get a chance to PM 5 moves with the tag title match until earlier. He does have it though, so I did show, just much later than expected.