TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Storm Card, May 14th!

The Smartmark's wrestling Federation presents...

SWF STORM, FRIDAY, MAY 14TH, LIVE FROM THE *SOLD OUT* BSU PAVILLION IN BOISE, IDAHO!

(5:00pm PCT, 8:00pm EST; check local listings)

MAIN EVENT

SINGLES MATCH

WORLD TITLE BOUT

"Deathwish" Danny Williams© vs Nathaniel Kibagami

Nathaniel and Danny Williams are alike, in some ways. They are two of hte most technically accomplished wrestlers in the SWF. This business has been their home, thier livelihood and their life for well over a decade. Their bodies have been bruised, scraped, mangled and irreparibly damaged doing what they love. They have both made truly erroneous mistakes in the past, some that continue to haunt them to this day. They both know the rage, hatred, defeat and glory that wrestling may give to you.

But only one knows true success. He has been on top of the mountain twice. He is there now, dug in with a white-knuckled grip, determined to hold himself at the summit. He sees that the River Dragon comes. The Silent One is back, in full force.

It is high time.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: realitycheck

CAGE MATCH

Stryke vs Dace Night

Yeah, okay, look. There used to be a semi-cool matchup here, but now it's gone, 'cause I was informed that Toxxic really, couldn't write anything for this show at all. Okay... the all-purpose, always reuseable Stryke takes his place in what should be a relatively cool matchup anyway. Yeah. Stryke, write and there will be dividends.

Rules: Pinfall only. Non-escape cage match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Grand Slam

TAG TEAM MATCH

TAG TEAM TITLE BOUT

Janus & Aecas© vs The In Crowd

They hate each other. And yet, they are still the champions.

More accurately, one half of one hates the other, and he is making it hell on their relationship. Janus, the beastly, almost demonic side of Terrence Bailey has been in full control recently, and has done everything in his power to destroy anyone he once considered an 'ally.' He is almost soley responsible for costing Aecas his match against Mike Van Siclen last show for the tag titles. And, just his luck, with both members of the In Crowd coming of victories, he must face them again... with Janus in his corner.

Rules: Standard tag match

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

SINGLES MATCH

NON-TITLE

Landon Maddix© vs "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

A slight upset to be sure, but Landon Maddix is the new SWF USJL champion. On Storm he gets a mild bit of pause to enjoy his new title, as he takes on Spike Jenkins .

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Suicide King

TRIPLE THREAT

CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE BOUT

Johnny Dangerous© vs Austin Sly vs Alan Clark

what's there to say, really? Johnny Dangerous has been a bit of an absentee on the cards since his partner, Wildchild, walked off into the suneset. Less than glamorously. The Cruiserweight champions since before Battleground, Johnny finally gets the chance to defend it against the man he defeated for the belt, Alan Clark, and Austin Sly.

Rules: Elimination; standard rules apply otherwise.

Send To: Thoth

HARDCORE MATCH

Crow vs Insane Luchadore

Not much to say about this one either. Yeah, I'm lazy. Crow and IL have been... well... lost lately. Both former Mayors of No-Man's Land, they look to secure new terms in a place that's really like home sweet home to them.

Rules: Wha?

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: realitycheck

Edited by realitycheck

This post used to be threatening Dace with being dropped on his head should i somehow find time to write. And now Zed changed it, for which he has my eternal gratitude.

I'll be back. But I'm looking forward to the main event - which I won't see until I get back from seeing Bad Religion at the weekend! Whoooo!

Yeah, note that Toxxic/Dace has been modified completely, because I'm stupid and missed Toxxic saying he couldn't write for this show. At all.

-Z

Not bad, from unbooked to second from the top. I enjoyed writing my last Cage match vs Coyjiro, and win or lose i look forward to letting the blood flow in this one too. And although i say it every show i'll definately show up for this one, and i mean it this time. Even more so than all those other times i mean it and end up no-showing anyway.

Guest Suicide King

It's spelled Hollywood Boulevard, but it's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove, isn't it?

Nah, it's Sunset Boulevard. For finishers they alternate between the Divine Brown and the Blow Job.

Actually, the finisher is the Sunset Strip. We get a high-priced stripper/call girl (on the company dime, of course. Business expense ;)) to come into the ring, do her thing, and when you're distracted, we roll you up. Simple, really.

Actually, the finisher is the Sunset Strip. We get a high-priced stripper/call girl (on the company dime, of course. Business expense ;)) to come into the ring, do her thing, and when you're distracted, we roll you up. Simple, really.

Smooth, but it's no Double Saadomy.

*ties Alan's laces together*

Anyway, be advised, Alan and Austin, Johnny's stats have been heavily updated as far as moves go...which really just reflects how Johnny should have always been anyway. Martial Art strikes with submissions. :D

Well, I came in to give Johnny the rub, but I see that he hasn't put "pouring out a little liquor for his homie Dub Cee" into his stats, so...

:: wanders off again ::

Anyway, be advised, Alan and Austin, Johnny's stats have been heavily updated as far as moves go...which really just reflects how Johnny should have always been anyway. Martial Art strikes with submissions. :D

Um... where? Stats don't look new to me... unless like three weeks old is new?

And...I'm officially calling it a night with a no-show.

Not the best of starts to my title reign, I know. But on the plus side, I got my Maths coursework done which means I stand a chance of NOT failing all my AS exams.

Oh...and I've got a promo done.

I also wont be showing today. I think I'm going to need to take a couple of weeks off too. My parents are closing on a house on the 28th of this month and I plan on spending the next few weeks getting all of the stuff around this place packed up. Anyways, I'll let you all know...

*grumbles* I had really hoped to have a good title reign with the Cruiserweight title too. Sadly, I got some ideas going for this match, but in the end there was absolutely no room to do anyone much justice and have them believabily eliminated in 5k. I still stand by the fact that a 3-way elimination should be reserved for a PPV if you want a good match... I need at least 8k. :( Add that to the fact that I SUCK at 3 ways. :( :(

Have fun, Clark. :(

*stares in disbelief*

I wish I had more than 5K too.... but....

*shock*

*awe*

EDIT: I hope I did everyone justice. I really, really do. And so I go 3-1 in title matches where I go in belt-less.

Oh ho. Then excuse me.

I read that wrong.

My apologies, JD. Most times when i think i've done well it turns out to be shit. But again...i wish i could have gotten at least another 1K to work with (if not more...especially with the elimination stip)

And...I'm officially calling it a night with a no-show.

Not the best of starts to my title reign, I know. But on the plus side, I got my Maths coursework done which means I stand a chance of NOT failing all my AS exams.

Oh...and I've got a promo done.

Son of a bitch!

I'm working on the Hollywood Boulevard/A&J match as we speak, but MAY need an extension. I'm doing it while at work, but MVS is fighting the flu, and I've done the majority of the match so that he can rest up. I do plan on showing though, and I'm doing my best to make sure this isn't late.

I agree on that extra 1k. I actually had 7k before I edited it down, and that surprised me because I usually get burned out on a match before a reach 6k. However, those are normally 6k singles matches that I get hung up on.

Good luck to you. B-)