TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Internet Rumors for 6/5/2004!

- The current plan for Flesher/Dace is to have a Canadian Death match at the pay-per-view. The whole “number-one contender” storyline seems to be up in the air. Logical booking says that if Flesher goes over, Danny retains, and vice versa, but lord knows the SWF’s never worried about logic.

- Ryan Dustin was brought in as a special favor to Xstasy, who’s still involved in the back as a liaison for companies that might not know wrestling very well. Dustin was involved in X’s training; although X incorporated capoeira, the similarities are still evident. Dustin’s had a lot of problems with his demons in the past, so let’s hope he doesn’t do anything to offend Stevens or Zenon.

- Speaking of Alex Zenon, he’s currently working without a contract in his on-air role as interim commissioner. Mark Stevens’ “voyage home” is taking longer than expected, but no one’s worrying too much about it. Zenon has no real connections to the outside world, so he’s been happy to pick up the slack. Stevens, it’s been said, might be trying for another junior heavyweight, if you know what I mean… if Christopher Edward’s sibling is a boy, Mark will likely deviate from the “Carnival” names and instead use a family name that he didn’t subject Christopher to. (Mark Babaganoush Stevens?)

- Toxxic’s gigantic push, which the fans have been reacting poorly to, is mostly the result of his backstage relationship with the Brit Clique of Dace Night and Aecas. It’s incredible… they travel together, speaking completely unintelligibly to each other. This would have been a problem when Stubby had the book – he didn’t like heels and faces traveling together – but in this day and age, Zenon doesn’t care.

- Buzz is that the SWF wardrobe design department has been fabricating a new Dance Dance Revolution-themed costume for a junior heavyweight. Hm…

- Johnny Dangerous has been quite vocal about wanting to move up the card for some time now. His match against Janus on Monday night appears to be a test of sorts; Janus, while big, is capable of a very good carry job, but being the smaller, more mobile wrestler, Johnny may be expected to put on his stripes as a ring general and direct the action. If these two put on a good show, Johnny may end up with a spot in the upper card, even if he doesn’t walk away with the title.

- All signs point to an ICTV title change, though, as the SWF hasn’t seen an ICTV Champion take on a World Champion since the HVille Thugg did it on his way to his first World Title. Frost simply vacated the belt, which many took as an indication of his being groomed as the next World Champion. Unfortunately, his personal demons and the success of the Frost Brand line of merchandise kept him off the title scene. The boys backstage are worried that the same thing might be happening to Landon Maddix; the talented wrestler is having success outside the ring in the world of day trading, and the company is afraid they’ll lose him to the lucrative stock market.

- Everyone’s happy to see Chris Card back in action, although some of the backstagers are none too happy that Said was brought in with a flurry of attention, only to be used as an excuse to bring Card back in. Said is now back to working under the name “Muhammed Farrakhan” on the East Coast indy circuit, using an “angry black Muslim” gimmick. Word is he was pleased with the exposure he got, but a little miffed at Whitey using him just to make a comeback.

- Ace Lezaire is angling to have Impaled Northern Moonforest used for the theme for 13th Hour or, failing that, Ground Zero. He’s a huge fan of the Necrowizard.

Credit: HotPandaLuv.net

Nah, he would have brought out stuff that HotPandaLuv has too much journalistic integrity to report, like The Masked Man actually being horribly disfigured, or Mike Van Siclen being Mak Francis's Mommy.

- Ace Lezaire is angling to have Impaled Northern Moonforest used for the theme for 13th Hour or, failing that, Ground Zero. He’s a huge fan of the Necrowizard.

Credit: HotPandaLuv.net

YOU DAMN RIGHT.

HAIL

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Crowe has been known to be smoking a hella lot of BC kronik in recent weeks... many are positive where this source came from and could lead to a return of a well established and physical veteran

Guest Tonights Highlite
- Ryan Dustin was brought in as a special favor to Xstasy, who’s still involved in the back as a liaison for companies that might not know wrestling very well. Dustin was involved in X’s training; although X incorporated capoeira, the similarities are still evident. Dustin’s had a lot of problems with his demons in the past, so let’s hope he doesn’t do anything to offend Stevens or Zenon.

Who's Xstasy?

The boys backstage are worried that the same thing might be happening to Landon Maddix; the talented wrestler is having success outside the ring in the world of day trading, and the company is afraid they’ll lose him to the lucrative stock market.

OMG! I'm like Bradshaw with talent! And only a weak hatred for the Germans!

This'd better be regular Taamo...or else...

Toxxic’s gigantic push, which the fans have been reacting poorly to

Yeah, cos I need MORE comparisons to Randy Orton... I'll have you know I'm over, thank you very much!

*goes off to sulk until Aecas throws Yorkshire puddings at him*

Yeah, cos I need MORE comparisons to Randy Orton... I'll have you know I'm over, thank you very much!

I'm sorry, I didn't understand a word of that.

You don't know what a Yorkshire Pudding is?

Fo' SHAME~!

Yeah, sorry, it must be my Nottingham accent coming through in my typing.

[Toxx is actually from Suffolk, but not even British people seem to know where that is. Except Landon]

Guest Aecas

*finally returns from his brief hiatus and does indeed lob Yorkshire puds at Toxxic*

Brit Clique eh?

*plays Rock, Paper, Scissors with Dace to see who has to be the HHH of the group*

Guest Aecas

*marries Dace to Mr. Zenon's Fairy Godmother thus ensuring the permanent Curtain Jerking spot is reserved for WC and his new Tag partner Cutthroat*

What can I say? Dace lost Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Go get em-uh!

*marries Dace into Mr. Zenon's family thus ensuring the permanent Curtain Jerking spot is reserved for WC and his new Tag partner Cutthroat*

Is that supposed to be a punishment? ;)

Haven't you heard? Wildchild is the undisputed "King of the Midcard!"

What?

You think that the marks are dropping $39.95 every six weeks just to watch you big bastards? :P

- Dub "That's right; I'M the guy who puts asses in the seats" Cee

Dub-Cee, if you can put asses in seats for the next PPV despite being retired... I will fall down and worship you as the GOD of the Midcard.

In the meantime I have the nasty feeling that I get the role of Justin Credible in the Brit-Clique.

::Marks out for Babaganoosh::

This cracks me up everytime Al Snow busts it out on Heat and, in fact, the last time Raw was in Cincinnati, I and all of my friends had signs identifying then as various Babaganoosh brothers and sisters.

- Johnny Dangerous has been quite vocal about wanting to move up the card for some time now. His match against Janus on Monday night appears to be a test of sorts; Janus, while big, is capable of a very good carry job, but being the smaller, more mobile wrestler, Johnny may be expected to put on his stripes as a ring general and direct the action. If these two put on a good show, Johnny may end up with a spot in the upper card, even if he doesn’t walk away with the title.

This begs the question - between Janus and Terrence, who the hell would be more experienced in the ring? ;) As for putting on a good show, we'll see, won't we? (Y)

(Johnny.... ring general... HAH! *goes on an Ego Trip, ©Tom Flesher*)

Brit-clique? This is ridiculous. The SWF has a proud and luminous history of holding down any and all foriegners, ensuring that they wallow in midcard hell for almost the total duration of their career.

Certain furries notwithstanding. They're... different.

Very.

-Z

1) You aren't winning the world title, even if you clearly could.

2) Canadians are immune. I'm not the first canuck to be head booker.

EDIT: Although, I did wallow in midcard hell when I was active. I think this only applies to writers, considering the fed was founded by an Englishman.

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

The SWF has a proud and luminous history of holding down any and all foriegners, ensuring that they wallow in midcard hell for almost the total duration of their career.

*is sure that Sacred was World Champion at least once*

1) You aren't winning the world title, even if you clearly could.

You say that as if it's a bad thing... ;)

Somebody has to support the midcard. It's like a circle of life: you need a strong midcard/lower midcard to make the upper midcard look good, who, in turn, make ME's look good, who, in turn, make the champion look good. When you break it all down, a fed is only as good as the strength of its midcard.

- Dub "was always happy to be the backbone of the midcard" Cee