TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MooreMark

Last Comic Standing 2!

I'm voting Gulman.

Heff is good, but seems to have the most repeating set of the 3. 2 of Alonzo's last 3 have been great. But I was not impressed with him early on. Gulman's the most likeable and overall solid in my mind. He killed in two head to heads and mixes up his act a little more than the others.

Norton seemed to have toned down his act last night, which is alright. But he would have killed in the house.

And the clip part of the show reminded me that the season could have been twice as good if Glass stuck in the house. Him doing Corey and Jim Wiggins had me laughing my ass off. And his take on Tammy's witness protection joke was great.

I really hope Glass comes out big in LCS3

If you think about it, Ralphie has probably gotten more out of this than Dat has. Really, what has Dat done since he won? I haven't heard a damn thing about him.

Ah, the Jizzac in the Bizzox routine.

If Dat faces the winner of this season in the "tournament", it will be NO contest. We're talking Bonnie numbers for Dat here.

Max how are you getting LCS? We're stuck with wall to wall coverage of Hurricane Charley up here.

Uh, it's regularly scheduled programming here...

They just had three hours of "Scare Florida Residents" non-stop updates, including the formation of the unholy ABC and NBC alliance in Fort Myers. They cut into the show a little bit with updates, but other than that, everything was there.

Very happy with Heffron winning. Called it from day one. He just connects with everyone in some way. Alonzo is funny, but I loathed when he would get into the racial area.

And I don't think Heffron won because of scream votes. If anything, that's how Gulman got as far as he did. Either that, or Todd Glass spiked the ballot box after he and Gary had sex together.

Bullshit. John only won because of the "screaming girl" vote.

Were you watching the show? John and Alonze were the clear cut top two.

And Dat Phan? Still hella unfunny.