TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MooreMark

Last Comic Standing 2!

So who will be the 1st to leave in the Battle of the Houses shows? The blond with the weird hair or the blond who thinks everybody hates her?

So who will be the 1st to leave in the Battle of the Houses shows? The blond with the weird hair or the blond who thinks everybody hates her?

... Don't those both apply to Tere Joyce? (Also, "the blonde who has no talent and is fairly humorless"). She'd be a pushover for ANYONE from either season, really. Say what you will about this year's final ten, but none of them sucked as much as Joyce, not even Ant.

Dat had Vietnamese jokes...just like he did last year.

But they were new Vietnamese jokes until he brought back the urinal thing (and really, he could have brought back MUCH worse jokes, like the one about moving to the gay part of San Diego or whatever). Ralphie did the same jokes about being fat and Iraq. Hence, Dat had more new material.

I'm gonna root for Dat...Asian pride!

My Asian pride says that he still sucks, so he gets thrown into the same pile as the Big Brother duo and Daniel from Survivor... He's no Dorothy, or Shii An, or even Mikey Bustos (Canadian Idol).

But they were new Vietnamese jokes until he brought back the urinal thing (and really, he could have brought back MUCH worse jokes, like the one about moving to the gay part of San Diego or whatever). Ralphie did the same jokes about being fat and Iraq. Hence, Dat had more new material.

He had new material...about the same subject

I guess that only works when it comes to telling race jokes. Black comics can have new jokes about being black in a white world, but that doesn't make them funny. It's essentially telling the same joke over and over but with different wording.

The assessment on Ralphie I agree with. That set was absolutely unfunny.

Alonzo, Gary, and John. I really don't think you could have picked badly there. Although I think John already has a "Comedy Central Presents" special.

Sure Dat isn't very funny...but I just hate Ralphie. He annoys the shit out of me.

And like I said, I don't know how they're going to work it, but the LCS2 house should crush the original...even though they won't have any time to work new material.

And I can't wait for Todd Glass to get redemption in 3. Dude killed Tammy in their set and should have never been eliminated anyway.

I think both seasons have their strong points.

Rich Vos, Dave Mordal, Tess and Rob Cantrell are strong for the first season.

Heffron, Alonzo, Kathleen and possibly Gary and Todd are strong for season 2.

I've only just now seen this season because Comedy Central has been rerunning it today and it's raining outside and I didn't feel like watching a DVD or playing a video game so I decided to watch it.

Am I the only one here who dug this Todd Glass guy? I think he put on a strong showing during the "wild card" challenge.

Todd Glass is the man! He killed on the Wildcard (not to mention the set where he lost). I think London's just too loved by America and got the vote. I think Glass will have a strong LCS3

I love attention

That's why I wrote this song...

Todd Glass is the man! He killed on the Wildcard (not to mention the set where he lost).

Yeah. Tammy's one of the LCS2 comics who has a real chance of losing (Bonnie and ANT being the other ones). Her whole act is "blah blah blah I'm Sicilian blah blah blah USO Tour blah blah blah did I mention I'm Sicilian?"

Kathleen would've benefited from doing at least one head-to-head. She's good, but she just didn't get a chance to really show it...