TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Storm Card, July 2nd.

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federaation Presents...

SWF STORM! LIVE, FRIDAY JULY 2ND FROM THE *SOLD OUT* HARTFORD CIVIC CENTER IN HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT!

(5pm PCT, 8pm EST; check local listings for details)

Send marked matches, promos, etc. to Thoth

Card:

MAIN EVENT

TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher & Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix vs Toxxic & Jay Dawg

Future opponents, former opponents, a card feeling very taggy... hey, why mess with a good thing? Tom Flesher is number one contender to the world title, having earned that in a grueling five match series with Dace Night... and much to his chagrin, thanks to actions from the commissioner's office, Toxxic is dually holding the position with him. Naturally, any chance to bash his head in before either of them get a chance to face Janus is cool with Tom... but why stop there? Landon Maddix successfully defended his ICTV title against Jay Dawg and, once again feeling that nights off are WAY overrated, he tags up with Flesher to get a quasi-rematch. Be thankful THIS frightening combination is a one night only thing. And, shit, why not just do away with the rules while we're at it? I'm feeling the love.

Rules: There aren't many. Falls count anywhere, there are no DQs, and there are no tags. Have at it.

Word Limit: 6001

Send To: Thoth

CAGE MATCH

ICTV TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

Johnny Dangerous vs Aecas

Dangerous was a surprise opponent versus Tom Flesher, replacing Janus in for scheduled title shot. Despite a valiant effort, he failed in his attempt to defeat the former two-time world champion. However, he gets another break here, getting the oppertunity to face Landon Maddix in a later date. The only thing in his way is a hulking seven foot behemoth who has been deprived of many good singles oppertunities in the SWF, and an interesting ruleset. Fun!

Rules: In the interest of 'fairness,' the rules to the traditional cage match have been modified somewhat here. Johnny can win by escaping over the top of the cage and putting both of his feet on the floor (there is no 'magic door'), while Aecas can pin Johnny or make him submit, but he cannot escape the cage to win. In other words, escape rules apply to Dangerous ONLY, and pinfall/submission rules apply to Aecas ONLY.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: Suicide King

TAG TEAM MATCH

TAG TEAM TITLE BOUT

Hollywood Boulevard© (Todd Cortez & Mike Van Siclen) vs The Wayward Sons (Ced Ordonez & Edward James)

It's a new beginning all over again for Ced Ordonez, Edward James and Alan Clark, with the Wayward Sons born again as triplets. And it's really all too bad for former two gold man MVS, who is now charged with defending the tag titles with partner Todd Cortez. Clark swore that he would motivate James, and Ced is going to be the catalyst... and now they have the chance for one of the biggest and quickest success stories in SWF history.

Rules: Standard tag match. Remember the tag ropes, fewls.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Grand Slam

SINGLES MATCH

USJL TITLE BOUT

The Masked Man© vs Alan Clark

It took Alan Clark eight months to let everything come to a head versus Landon Maddix, and it took him 60 minutes to consider the issue dead and buried. It took one match with three other opponents to take it all away from him. Reborn with the new focus of a triad leader, Clark gets his rematch -- one-on-one -- with the man who took his gold away from him.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Kibagami (yes, Kibagami. He'll be marking for at least this month, while TNT is away. Get used to it, guys.)

SCALED DOWN SURVIVOR SERIES TAG MATCH

HARDCORE TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

Martin "Big Country" Hunt, Petey the Irish Penguin & Munich vs Heath Black, "The Icon" Max King & Manson

The first of three tags tonight, it's a mishmash and a mismatch -- really. Two established veterans, three relative new guys, and a man in a penguin suit. But at least one these six middle of the pack undercarders gets the chance to pull away from the crowd, and maybe take someone with him.

Rules: Survivor Series rules, although the teams have one less partner on either side. Two men in the ring at once -- if your pinned, submit, or lose by DQ/countout, you head to the back and cry. The winner(s) will face Ryan Dustin, possibly meaning more than a single number one contender, in the flavour of the world title scene. You don't need to write as teams, although I'd reccomend it if you can work out who gets to win.

Word Limit: 5750

Send To: Thoth

SINGLES MATCH

NON-TITLE BOUT

Austin Sly© vs Ryan Dustin©

Retaining his title against Martin Hunt, the accellerating Austin Sly faces off against Ryan Dustin in an intersting match. Why? Both of these champions get a day off from defending their gold, which should make the outcome of this one very intriguing indeed.

Word Limit: 4750

Send To: Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

Rob Gilbert vs Sean Davis

Gilbert debuted on the last show, beating out veterans Munich and Manson in a triple threat to notch his first win. On Storm, he gets the honour of facing a debutee in Sean Davis.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: Kibagami

Edited by Thoth

Guest Beingz0wningj00

BAH...GARG...WHY!!!?

BTW... It's Jamie Drazon for matches, Jay Dawg is dead like the dodo.

Ah well, good stuff. I'll be PMing you in a bit, Toxxic.

...Whoa, I guess Zed explained it... but, uh, since I don't watch wrestling- what exactly is a survivor series?

Elimination six man tag basically.

Those who don't get eliminated are the 'survivors'.

...so, now you know, get writing.

Hmm...I wonder...

King's personality wouldn't really like the Hardcore Title (Beneath him since he's a "Pure Wrestler") But he is gold hungry...should I have him compete...or just refuse to participate?

Decisions...decisions...

Have him pure wrestle in a hardcore match. He's a heel isn't he? Why not just not have him do any hardcore stuff...

IF he's heel, if he's face, just um... do something... I guess.

Have him pure wrestle in a hardcore match. He's a heel isn't he? Why not just not have him do any hardcore stuff...

IF he's heel, if he's face, just um... do something... I guess.

Good point.

...though, if he wins this, it could be my chance to debut the top rope King Buster to the arena floor...>=D

Guest Aecas

Sounds good to me. Have him do the old Steve Corino "Anti Hardcore" stuff just to piss off the fans.

BAH...GARG...WHY!!!?

BTW... It's Jamie Drazon for matches, Jay Dawg is dead like the dodo.

Ah well, good stuff. I'll be PMing you in a bit, Toxxic.

*no-sells*

Guest Horse hockey!

Since I have the first match, should I incorporate the opening of the entire show into my match? I also had a promo I wanted to put before my match, should that be separate if I were to write all three (opening, promo, match) so that it doesn't interfere with my word count (like I'm gonna write 3500 words! heh)?

There is usually a promo at the top of the show, which usually incorporates the opening etc.

If you want the opening promo slot, just ask the booker or whatever.

BTW, Johnny won the ICTV No. 1 Contendership last month or something.

Guest Fire and Knives

I have plans for Friday night, so there will be no extensions for my match.

Or any of my matches ever, now that I think about it.

K.

Uh, dudes? Johnny already cashed in on his ICTV contendership.

How am I the only one that remembers this?

Ah.

I had to read back a few shows, but yeah, he did. I'd forgot all about it.

...carry on then.

For the first time ever - expect a no-show from me. Me and Drazon are both too busy for a full match. I'll probably turn in SOMETHING, just in case Ultimate Heel's match gets lost in the post, but don't expect a fully polished 6k.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

My recent computer woes have completely worsened. I will be offline INDEFINITELY until this improves, which could be as early as tomorrow or late as... I don't know.

The markers on the card have been changed to reflect this. I apologize for any inconvenience; Rob, please resend your match.

-Z

Almost positive I wont be showing tomorrow. :(

As much as I wanted this match to happen... I've got some serious shit I'm going to have to deal with for a good part of tomorrow. Having only 700 words done at the moment, I don't think I'm going to be able to bust a match out with the two or three hours I'll have free. I'm almost positive Dustin will have something though, so there should be something to fill the slot.

Anyways, sorry Zed. I know I asked you for this and I'm letting you down. Same for the whole title thing... I shouldn't be no showing as a champion. Maybe we can get this match set up another time... put a fresh spin on it and hope it works.