TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SWF Lockdown Card

The Smartmarks wrestling Federation presents...

SWF LOCKDOWN, WEDNESDAY, JULY 7TH, LIVE FROM THE *SOLD OUT* FLEET CENTER IN BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS!

(5:00pm PCT, 8:00pm EST; check local listings)

Send marked matches, promos, etc. to Suicide King

Opening Promo: Jamie Drazon.

MAIN EVENT

TEN MAN TAG

Tom Flesher, Ace Lezaire, Petey The Irish Penguin, Landon Maddix & Edward James vs Toxxic, Jamie Drazon, Martin “Big Country” Hunt, Mike Van Siclen & “The Icon” Max King.

I guess my name is Buttfuck McDingleberry then.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 9000 (yes, Nine Thousand)

Send To: Thoth

SINGLES MATCH

Manson vs Dace Night

Dace is back. Yay. There’s really no actual story behind this match.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH

Sean Davis vs Munich

Davis impressed the road agents in his debut. He battles the veteran Munich in his second match... a win here could mean good things, very good things.

Send To: Grand Slam

SINGLES MATCH

Alan Clark vs Todd Cortez

Alan watched his teammates lose thanks to Cortez’s cheating ways on Storm. Now he’s going to take care of business himself.

Send To: Kibagami

HARDCORE MATCH

Austin Sly vs Ryan Dustin

What? Get yourself disqualified? Haha. This is what you get. A rematch from Storm, but with no rules, Austin Sly can’t take the easy way out. Ryan Dustin’s title is NOT on the line here.

Rules: Hardcore match, no DQ or countout. Falls count anywhere.

Send To: Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

Rob Gilbert vs Hollywood Spike Jenkins

Robbie G lost his match against debutee Sean Davis. Looking to regain credibility, he’s challenged veteran Spike Jenkins to our opening contest.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Thoth

Edited by Thoth

Team Heel (+1 Face), I'll cover the opening 3k or so, because I'm not going to be here Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.

That beats PMing four other guys. :) Now, someone let me know when they want it and who I'm sending it to, via PM or on the board if you'd rather.

Edited by Chuck Woolery

Rando, you ain't the only one.

Hell, it's damn near impossible considering the stats thread rechange. I don't expect many people to show for that one.

*NOTE TO THOSE ON MY TEAM- Once you decided who's showing and who isn't (I thought Ace was on hiatus and Petey does fuck all) then I'll take the LAST part. Word.

Masked Man vs Johnny D is no longer happening, sorry to those involved.

At least Z doesn't have to mark now.

Team Heel (+1 Face), I'll cover the opening 3k or so, because I'm not going to be here Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.

That beats PMing four other guys.  :)  Now, someone let me know when they want it and who I'm sending it to, via PM or on the board if you'd rather.

MVS - Drazon's away this weekend, don't know about the others.

Guest Fratastic

I can help out Team Heel, just letme know what part you want me to do and so forth, I could perhaps give some middle filling or some conclusion to it..

... Wait, wait, wait. By the time I get to the card thread, "Team Heel" has been claimed by the other team?

Okay, who's coordinating shit for Team Heel, Moreso?

Guest Suicide King

And on a completely unrelated note, as you all may have noticed I am booking the card. Now since it has been awhile since I was anything other than an overpaid match marker, this means I am not as up to speed on plotlines as I could be. Therefore, if anyone wants to request a match for the next show, PM me your idea and your justification and you just might get it.

Edited by Suicide King

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Holy fucking shitbricks. That is one nasty looking Main Event. I'm about 400 miles from my place right now, but I will be back tomorrow and ready to write/coordinate. Hopefully something is set up for when I get back...

*looks again*

WHY!!!!!!!!!!?

Aw fuck...

As I type this, I sit in my cousin's basement. I'm in Dekalb, Illinois, which is a full 900 miles from my house in Dallas. Add the fact that I will not be home until the 6th, and it looks like I may be no showing.

Anyways, awesome card.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I guess the Up for Grabs sign means I can call the opening promo... unless it's already taken???

Jesus... I'm the only face in the Main Event? How the fuck did that happen?

Hey Munich?

Remember when you let Xero Pillmanize you in his first WF match?

And Stubby didn't bother reading, and so he booked you against me on the next card?

Why, no, I DON'T have anything to add.

Wait a minute, I'm still confused: If D. Lucretia was Dante Crane, and Janus was Dante Crane, but now Janus is Janus and D. Lucretia is Austin Sly, does that mean that Janus is Austin Sly? :huh:

Janus was Dante Crane and used the user name D. Lucretia for Dante Crane. However, when Austin Sly came along the board was closed to new registrations, so Janus donated his spare user name to Austin, which was D. Lucretia.

Austin now uses the username "Sly" though since new registrations are allowed again.

Janus was Dante Crane and used the user name D. Lucretia for Dante Crane. However, when Austin Sly came along the board was closed to new registrations, so Janus donated his spare user name to Austin, which was D. Lucretia.

Austin now uses the username "Sly" though since new registrations are allowed again.

:huh:

So... if D. Lucretia used to be Austin Sly, but now Sly is Austin Sly, then who is D. Lucretia now? :huh:

This day just keeps getting better and fucking better. That Main Event is just so out in left field.

Jesus... I'm the only face in the Main Event? How the fuck did that happen?

Ahem... James is a face.

A jobber, yes. Still a face though.

If you meant veteran face, then you're probably right.

*confused*

Petey, Eddie J...if you're able to write then please PM Muzz ASAP. Cheers.

You don't know how much I'm going "do I really want to even attempt to get involved in thsi one? Aw fuck no..."

Anyways, why Muzz? Oh well, I'll PM him and find out.

And I officially throw in the towel.

I've tried and tried, but I just can't get anything. I can't find a story, I can't find any physchology. The fact it's two totally random teams doesn't help matters at all and the match has nothing to do with anything at all outside of MVS and Eddie J.

So...apologies to Muzz and...

...well, apologies to Muzz. Congrats to the opponents I guess.

Technically, Maddix... I would believe after that superkick before 13th Hour, Eddie J would be ITCHING to rip your head off (even though you are on the same team). I would have liked to have seen that explored, as it could have lead to some nice brawling at times.

Technically, Maddix... I would believe after that superkick before 13th Hour, Eddie J would be ITCHING to rip your head off (even though you are on the same team). I would have liked to have seen that explored, as it could have lead to some nice brawling at times.

Then feel free to write a match of your own, Rando, for the sake of developing the story. But you'll find it hard to convice me at least that anyone whose personality appears to consist of wet tissue paper would ever pose a threat to anyone.