TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ced

SWF Fantasy Football 2K5

Contenders for the SWF's BRAWL FOR (NFL Footb)ALL 2005 TAKE 2!

1. Ced Ordonez

2. Alex Zenon

3. Austin Sly

4. "Grand Slam" Mark Stevens

5. Jake Helmsley

6. Frost

7. John Duran

8. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

If for some reason you decide to bow out, let everyone know ASAP so we can toss another body into the fray.

I hope this goes better than the SWF Fantasy Baseball league did. Then again, there were about 15,000 people in the league last year, so...

Of all people, I'll be the first signup this year, just 'cause I wanna try out my ALL EX-CFL SUPERSTAR MEGATEAM... FROM SPACE~!

-Z

... I'll play.

And I'll delete the league I had set up. They are effectively the same with the exception of the draft.

Well, I thought Thugg was going to create the league this time, due to the catastrophy that was last year's league...

but you gotta know I'll be there to...

DEFEND MY FUCKIN' CHAMPIONSHIP BABY!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well, I thought Thugg was going to create the league this time, due to the catastrophy that was last year's league...

but you gotta know I'll be there to...

DEFEND MY FUCKIN' CHAMPIONSHIP BABY!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

First, I kept nearly all the Yahoo fantasy defaults in tact, changing it to a head-to-head format with fractional points.

Secondly...fuck off, Jake...*still bitter about the Beermen jobbing to Pipe Dream*

Finally, we have half a roster now, so the ID and password will be sent out shortly. Keep in mind that the draft time is tenative and can be changed for everyone's convienience.

lol... don't be bitter to me... be bitter to Tommy Maddux for losing those precious points that cost you the title. ;)

Don't remind me...don't remind me...don't...

FUCKING TOMMY MADDOX! YOU FUCKING NEGATIVE FUCKING POINTS BASTARD!

*alternates between bitter rage and depression*

Ced~ If possible, can we delay the draft a day or so? I'll be getting back from my MS TRAM (The Ride Across Minnesota) that day, and it won't be until late that night (probably after 10pm central.) so if you could delay it until the 2nd of August or later that would be great.

I just selected an arbitrary time and date to create the league. It can be pushed back or forward as needed. All I know is I'll need a weekend for a live draft.

We can also change to an offline draft if we can't all agree on a particular time if need be.

I'm in. I will kick ass. I will have a running back this year.

The live draft worked really well last year. It went a lot faster than when we do it in chat and also you can set your draft lists if you're not going to be around and yahoo automatically drafts for you. That prevents you from getting screwed or having someone else draft for you.

Looks like we've almost got our brackets, with Frost, Johnny D, and Austin Sly yet to create teams.

So that everyone knows, the live draft is now scheduled for Sunday, August 8th at 5 Eastern/2 Pacific. As Frost pointed out, if you think that you might not make the draft, then create a draft list unless you prefer that the system autopick for you.

For anyone who's interested from last year (and that is kind of serious about playing an entire season) that wants to play, I have a league set up as well.

Mark, I PMed you a little while ago, but never heard anything.

If you're interested, send me an email at [email protected].

Is there someway we can push the draft back to later? I wont get off work until about 7:00 cdt.

...and I live...

With Thoth gone I have two open spots on in the league, with 3 days until the draft...

If a spot's still open i'll crawl out of my retirement hole and be in, if it wasn't for Clinton Portis not playing in the games that co-incided with the league's playoffs i maintain i would have won last year.

Likewise, if anyone wants to play that can't get into Ced's league, I have a league as well and plenty of open spots.

PM me for details.

I was a little too hung-over on Sunday to realize the problems with the draft. It's been pushed back (again) to Saturday, August 14 at 7PM Eastern/4PM Pacific.

That being said, we need either an eighth person to enter or somebody to drop out and make it a six-man league. I personally want the former, so somebody jump in, even if you intend on not even showing the entire season (but that's still not cool.

Guest Evolution

I'll jump in on this. Haven't done Fantasy Football for a long time. Should be fun.

Any more room in a league somewhere?

I want to draft Tim Couch as a bench-warmer to Jeff Garcia and see if he whines in the virtual world as well...

Any more room in a league somewhere?

I want to draft Tim Couch as a bench-warmer to Jeff Garcia and see if he whines in the virtual world as well...

Right now I have 8 players for my league, so unless somebody drops out, I've got a full roster. Heh, I just dropped some Madden-esque insight.

Best check with Thugg to see if he's got some open spots in his league.

On a side note, anybody want to place a bet on who wins the Ricky Williams Lottery for no-showing without a draft list?