TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Booking for the 8/5 HD~! from Fresno,CA!

PPV fallout that will be a medium level of interesting.

Jacked from the OAOASTorch:

Despite his being off-air for several weeks, insiders at the OAOAST tell us that the writers still have big plans for Chris Stevens, with a major angle on the way, possibly as early as the HD after License to Pin.

Reported by Cade Weller

PPV fallout with an interesting twist.

I can't believe you highlighted this. Couldn't you wait till next week? No! Too bad. :D

Edited by Tony149

I can't believe you highlighted this. Couldn't you wait till next week? No! Too bad. :D

Yes, but HOW interesting will it be?? We must know!

Minor spoiler:

You think its going to be HeldDown?

::cue egomaniacal laughter

Well, yeah I do. NWO Nitro sucked the first time around, and I refuse to let you do it again!

Yes, but HOW interesting will it be?? We must know!

Having just read it, I can say that it will be the most interesting thing on the show.

Minor spoiler:

You think its going to be HeldDown?

::cue egomaniacal laughter

Well, yeah I do. NWO Nitro sucked the first time around, and I refuse to let you do it again!

Is Larry Zbyszko going to save HD if it happens though?

Who said anything about the NWO?

It's just little old Popick harmlessly plotting to take over the OAOAST

(again, this is what, the 4th time?)

Edited by Stephen Joseph

I would assume Drek Stone does something.

That's right. SOMETHING~!~!

~!~!

*feel free to add more exclamation points here if you want. Added EMPHASIS~!~!*

-And like I said in the LTP Feedback thread, Drek is open to feud with anybody for the month of August. If someone wants to have a match with Drek at AngleSlam, please feel open to PM me. Otherwise, I'm going to have to dig down deep to find an angle for Drek.....and that could get pretty ugly....

I'm going to cry in a corner because I didn't win...LIVE~!~!

Wow. I really felt the added emphasis there!!

Stop.

The Emperor will address his subjects. For what it's worth, there may be shoot comments that aren't supposed to be shoot comments.

I apologize for not having many matches lately, but I should have some X Title defenses over the next few weeks. For this week's show I have plans and the week after I have a match already, but after that anyone that wants a shot can have one.

A promo from The Returned One, and more on Gunner and Hoff being TOO SCARED TO FACE HIM OMG~@!~!~!~!

A promo from The Returned One, and more on Gunner and Hoff being TOO SCARED TO FACE HIM OMG~@!~!~!~!

No way, d00d, Hoff will TELL IT LIKE IT IS about how Gunner couldn't hack it. (omg HEEL~)

This could possibly be one of the best HD's we've done. With all the intrigue coming off of LTP and some of the things we have planned for this. I don't know what SJ or Tony have planned, but it should be good.

If we get enough matches to fill it out then I am really looking forward to this HD.

You know what passes the time?

Writing down your comments on the Drek/Cappa match in the "License To Pin" Thread! Like you said you were going to! :P

Yep....fun for everybody!

FUN~!~!

Well, to be fair now, there is no excuse for not giving feedback on an Internet Wrestling Federation Pay-Per-View....

Priorities, man.

Sign in to follow this