TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

How do you think WWE will end the Kane/Lita angle?

nahh nahh

it was an affair since 2000, she secretly kindled her lustful passions with this man but openly insulted degraded and fought with him. because thats was their kink.....but they've been hot and heavy ever since...

no the true father of the baby is none other than..

DEAN MALENKO!

the Man with the thousand holds and positions heh

who knew the backstage work had perks.

I love the idea that it's Dean-O Machine-O but are there any casual fans still left from 2000 that would remember the whole Malenko- Lita story?

nahh nahh

it was an affair since 2000, she secretly kindled her lustful passions with this man but openly insulted degraded and fought with him. because thats was their kink.....but they've been hot and heavy ever since...

no the true father of the baby is none other than..

DEAN MALENKO!

the Man with the thousand holds and positions heh

who knew the backstage work had perks.

I love the idea that it's Dean-O Machine-O but are there any casual fans still left from 2000 that would remember the whole Malenko- Lita story?

Nothing a quick video package couldn't fix.

Oh man, I really hope that Lita turns heel, just so I can laugh at how they recycled an angle within a year of each other.

On the other hand, if Lita doesn't turn heel, it's pretty much the Stacy/Test/Steiner angle.

The best case scenerio is just to forget it. It's a bad storyline. No one cares how it ends.

Some of these ideas don't make sense....why would Kane laugh at Lita losing the baby when the whole thing was his idea (i.e. he wanted a child)?

I have this deranged idea that Kane could end up turning face in the whole angle. I mean, hell, the guy at least seems to care about the unborn baby.

How sad is it that I've been watching Raw mainly for this angle? I always enjoy a bad Kane or UT angle, haha.

Some of these ideas don't make sense....why would Kane laugh at Lita losing the baby when the whole thing was his idea (i.e. he wanted a child)?

I have this deranged idea that Kane could end up turning face in the whole angle. I mean, hell, the guy at least seems to care about the unborn baby.

I always thought Kane really just wanted to fuck up Lita and Matt's life and that why he wanted a child.

Czech's idea sounds a winner.

However, knowing the trend for re-hashing WCW storylines, maybe Lita'll disappear before Summerslam and the match gets mysteriously cancelled. Then she turns up in 2 months, reveals she lied about the baby and introduces Shawn Stasiak as her new client.

After all...it worked the first time.

Guest Staravenger

Was that the Stacy Keibler gimmick in WCW that made all those millions of dollars and sold out arenas world wide?

Okay, so somehow Lita knows Kane is the father. The match on sunday is to see who gets to marry Lita. Can I ask where in the hell is the drama in this? If Matt wins and marries Lita he is a punk-ass for doing it. If Kane wins and marries Lita he is marrying the mother of his child. Lita could turn heel, but so what she is already associated with Kane through their child. I think Stephanie came up wit this silly idea. Too much plotholes for drama even for wrestling. Nothing has been this riveting since Taker's "mistress" outed him out before his match with Brock. Yeah, that went over well too. Leave it to the brothers of destruction for great television.

During the possible Rhyjiri vs. La Resistance match on Sunday Night Heat, Rhyno goes for the goar, but Lita runs from out of nowhere and jumps in front of it, taking the goar and killing the baby just to piss Kane off.

Guest CronoT

Somehow, I think this is going to end with a combination of the Mae Young hand birth/Hurricane's video of the guy wearing the various Triple H masks.

Badly impersonated Triple H voice: "What? You pulled my head out of my ass?"

no no no. Lita will give birth to an arm, and over the course of 10 years and multiple pregnancy angles, they will give birth to an entire wrestler. JR will then comment this brings new meaning to the phrase "homegrown talent."

During the possible Rhyjiri vs. La Resistance match on Sunday Night Heat, Rhyno goes for the goar, but Lita runs from out of nowhere and jumps in front of it, taking the goar and killing the baby just to piss Kane off.

That sounds like a winner.

How about just as Lita tells everyone what the DNA results are...

MONTY BROWN COMES OUTTA NO WHERE AND GIVES HER THE POUNCEEEEEE~! and ends up killing her, so no one will ever find out who the really daddy is.

no no no. Lita will give birth to an arm, and over the course of 10 years and multiple pregnancy angles, they will give birth to an entire wrestler. JR will then comment this brings new meaning to the phrase "homegrown talent."

Oh Jesus, I just had a flashback to watching the movie 'Pieces'

Kane's baby is born and all is well, but then Matt grabs the child and jumps into a hell dimension. A few weeks later the child returns, now a teenager, and starts wrestling on Heat.

Kane's baby is born and all is well, but then Matt grabs the child and jumps into a hell dimension. A few weeks later the child returns, now a teenager, and starts wrestling on Heat.

Played by Jimmy Snuka Jr., right?

Well, I guess that this has turned into pretty much a joke thread, but given that the end is in sight now, I think I see how it's going to end.

Kane's gonna do something to pretty much kill Matt in storyline terms, (i.e. a tombstone on the steps). Then when he goes for another one to destroy Matt worse, HBK comes down, gives him the Sweet Chin Music, puts Matt on top of Kane for the cover, and allows Lita and Matt to gracefully exit our television sets for a few months.

OF COURSE!!!! Please mail that to the wwe bookers Anyanaka

but thent he teen then father a demon black woman who will control the wwe roster, only to be saved by a face turned kane who will mix everyones blood with the demons. then six months later on raw the son redebuts with a new gimmick, having forgotten his old life.

MAN I'VE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH BUFFYVERSE